- 3V (payment solution)
:"For the courier company formerly known as 3V, visit
3V is a payment solution marketed by
Permanent TSBand Alphyraand is running in Ireland, Germany, Spainand in the United Kingdom. The system allows anybody over 16 years of age to purchase a "3V Voucher", effectively a Visa-branded debit card, for cash through a network of retailers. The value purchased can then be spent in any cardholder-not-present transaction until the end of the month following the month of issue.
To purchase a 3V voucher, it is first necessary to register online and receive an identification card in the mail. It was previously possible to pick up identification cards in retail outlets but regulatory considerations now prevent this.
The 3V system is geared towards security and ensuring customer safety. Customers can purchase the amount required in 3V credit and use it in several transactions. They also have the same reversal and
chargebackrights as regular credit card holders in case of fraudulent use or failure of retailers to fulfill orders, and even when money is lost this way it is limited to the amount of credit purchased originally.
To increase security, the card number is printed onto the voucher issued from the retailer's terminal, but the expiry date and
CVVof the virtual card are sent separately, either by SMS or
* There is no purchase fee for €20 Vouchers.
* Cheaper than many of its competitors.
* You do not need to pass anti money laundering checks to use it.
* Can be loaded up to a value of £200 or €350.
* Reduces a customer's exposure to online fraud, as it is limited in value.
* The VISA number and the CVV2 are transmitted separately, so they are more secure than a standard credit card.
* The vouchers expire no later than three months after purchase, but the value can be transferred to a new free voucher and used over a prolonged time.
* Vouchers are not sold to any value, only increments of €10 between €20 and €350.
* There is a purchase fee of €2.50 for vouchers with values between €30 and €100. There is a purchase fee of €5.00 for vouchers with values over €100.
* A charge of €2.50 is applied to redeem unused credit.
* A charge of €2.50 is applied to transfer funds from one voucher to another.
* The vouchers cannot be used to make payments in face to face transactions, only over the phone, by mail, or on the internet.
* Vouchers cannot be purchased without pre-registering, which includes giving out more personal information than some customers are comfortable with, as well as preventing impulse purchases.
* [https://www.3v.ie 3V official page (Ireland)]
* [https://www.3vcash.com 3V official page (UK)]
* [https://www.3vcash.es 3V official page (Spain)]
* [https://www.3vcash.de 3V official page (Germany)]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Solution de paiement sur Internet — Paiement sur Internet Le paiement sur Internet désigne les moyens de paiement mis en œuvre pour payer sur Internet. Outre la carte de paiement classique, on trouve aussi des moyens plus spécifiques comme les transactions entre particuliers (C2C) … Wikipédia en Français
Open Payment Initiative — The Open Payment Initiative, or O.P.I. for short, was launched to standardize the application interface between the EPOS application and any cashless payments solution installed on the EFT/PoS terminal. The specification for this interface… … Wikipedia
Mobile payment — Part of a series on Electronic commerce Online goods and services Streaming media Electronic books Softwar … Wikipedia
Controlled payment number — A controlled payment number (also called a substitute credit card number, a one time use credit card , or a virtual credit card number ) is an alias for one s credit card number. It is generated through the use of either a web application or a… … Wikipedia
Secure Internet Payment Services — SIPS (Secure Internet Payment Services) est la solution de paiement à distance de la société Atos Worldline, qui a remporté en 2007 le prix Sesame Award pour cette solution largement utilisée en Europe. Sommaire 1 Fonctionnalités 1.1 Le… … Wikipédia en Français
international payment and exchange — ▪ economics Introduction international exchange also called foreign exchange respectively, any payment made by one country to another and the market in which national currencies are bought and sold by those who require them for such… … Universalium
BancNet Payment System — Infobox Interbank Network name = BancNet area = Philippines and China through China UnionPay foundation = 1994 members = 40 banks pos = Over 8,000The BancNet (BN) Point Of Sale System is a local PIN based electronic funds transfer (EFTPOS)… … Wikipedia
Electronic Payment Exchange — Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware and with offices in Phoenix, Arizona, payment processor [http://www.epx.com/index.html Electronic Payment Exchange (EPX)] emerged as a division of a local bank headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware. The… … Wikipedia
Euro Alliance of Payment Schemes — Die Euro Alliance of Payment Schemes s.c.r.l. (EAPS) wurde am 7. November 2007 als Zusammenschluss von sechs europäischen Debitkartenzahlungssystemen gegründet. Inhaltsverzeichnis 1 Zielsetzung 2 Gründungspartner 3 Geschichte … Deutsch Wikipedia
Substantially Equal Periodic Payment - SEPP — A plan that allows individuals who have invested in an IRA or another qualified retirement plan to withdraw funds prior to the age of 59.5 and avoid income tax and early withdrawal penalties. Typically, an individual who removes assets from a… … Investment dictionary