- Chaotic (TV series)
Chaotic Genre Animation, Adventure, Family, Fantasy Format Animated television series Created by Martin Rauff Developed by Norman J. Grossfeld
Voices of Jason Anthony Griffith
Theme music composer Matt McGuire
Composer(s) Matt McGuire
Country of origin United States
Language(s) English No. of series 3 No. of episodes 79 (List of episodes) Production Executive producer(s) Norman J. Grossfeld
Alfred R. Kahn
Bryan C. Gannon
John T. Milito
Producer(s) Michael Haigney Running time 19 minutes Production company(s) Chaotic of America
Broadcast Original channel 4Kids TV Original run October 7, 2006– March 13, 2010 External links Website
Chaotic is an American-Canadian animated fantasy television series produced by 4Kids Entertainment and animated by Bardel Entertainment. It is based on the Danish trading card game of the same name. Much of the plot is based on the original storyline of the Danish trading card game.
Chaotic tells the tale of a teenage boy named Tom and his friend Kaz. They both play the Chaotic Trading Card/Online Game. Kaz always tries to tell Tom about a secret code to play for real which Tom refuses to believe. While playing online Tom receives the special password. When he enters the password into his game scanner he is transported to a place called Chaotic that is able to take him to another world where the characters, locations and items in the card game came to life.
There are two parts to the Chaotic world, Chaotic itself and Perim. Chaotic is where the people play an advanced version of the card/online game where they transform into the creatures. The games can be watched via monitor by other players.
The second part is Perim. In Perim the creatures, locations and items from the game are real. Players from the Chaotic game can teleport into Perim and scan the locations, creatures and items with their scanners, gaining the ability to use them in their game. There are four tribes in Perim. Two tribes, the Overworld and the Underworld, have been at war over a great power called the Cothica. Despite their names, there is no definite good or evil tribe, as both have different stories and interpretations of how the war began, with each tribe seeing the other as being evil. The Danians and Mipedians have since joined the war, turning it into a four-way conflict over the Cothica. It is said that the Mipedians were once united with the Overworlders and the Danians united with the Underworlders; it is still unknown why they separated.
Both Chaotic and Perim are made up of a mysterious code called the "Chaotic Code". The code is noted for constantly changing in random ways; thus, it is considered "chaotic." In Perim, the Chaotic Code describes everything. It contains the information for all the creatures, battlegear, attacks, mugic (a cross between music and magic), and locations. The Cothica, mentioned above, is the source of all the codes in Perim. The code also describes everything in Chaotic. The BattleDromes, Transporters, and CodeScanners can analyze and/or modify this code for matches, transport, or creation of virtual cards.
When the players are in Chaotic/Perim they exist simultaneously on Earth. When a Chaotic player leaves Chaotic they become one person again and the Earth version of the player gains the memories of anything they experienced in the Chaotic/Perim world. This is awkward the first time they transport, as their online deck is blocked so that their Chaotic self can use it and their scanner becomes non functional, causing many people to believe they have broken their scanners until they are re-united with their Chaotic self.
A short preview was shown on 4Kids TV on September 30, 2006 at 10:30 am (ET). The show officially premiered on October 7, 2006 at 10:30 AM (ET). 4Kids Entertainment plans to "roll out the storyline over seven years", implying there are currently seven seasons planned for the television series.  A second season, called Chaotic: M'arillian Invasion, aired began airing in September 2008 on 4Kids TV. While season 1 used flash animation, the M'arillian Invasion season is animated in anime-style traditional animation. Jetix (US) bought the cable rights to the show and began airing it daily at 7 AM October 1, 2007. The Secrets of Lost City season is animated in anime-style traditional animation, like the previous season.
Digital cable providers Comcast Cable, Cox Communications and Bresnan Communications premiered four new episodes in February 2008 on 4KidsTV's Video On Demand.
Teletoon and The CW4Kids air most of the premiere episodes for their respective countries. The CW4Kids premieres began in February 2009 with M'arillian Invasion episode 14, while Teletoon began airing the second season in January 2009. Cartoon Network took over premieres for the final seven M'arrillian Invasion episodes in the US in August 2009, but The CW4Kids regained the premieres when the third series- Secrets of the Lost City started on Halloween 2009. Toon Disney aired the show on Jetix. On February 13, 2009, Jetix along with Toon Disney merged into a new network called Disney XD (a new channel similar in scope to Jetix). The Jetix brand no longer exists in the United States, but series 1, the original Chaotic, continues to air on Disney XD. Cartoon Network acquired the rights for the second and third seasons and began airing them and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's in June 2009. By airing the second season straight through, CN was able to premiere episodes before CW4Kids. The series finale aired on March 13, 2010, but the show continues to air on Toonzai, Cartoon Network and Disney XD.
The series has also been dubbed to Arabic, and is currently airing on MBC3 channel.
- Tom Majors (a.k.a. MajorTom): Mainly an OverWorld player – is the main protagonist of the series. He is subsequently shocked and overwhelmed by his first transportation to Chaotic, transforming into the Card Game Creatures and experiencing the battle "for real." However, Tom eventually overcomes his fear and is presented as a bold risk taker and thrill seeker, meeting the Creatures and exploring the locations in the dimensional world of Perim. Tom is honest, truthful and trustworthy and cares deeply for his friends. Tom's favorite and trademark card is Maxxor, the leader of Perim's Overworld.He is shown to have feelings for Sarah although it hasn't really been public much. His name and username are a reference to Major Tom, the fictional astronaut from the David Bowie song, "Space Oddity".
- Kazdan "Kaz" Kalinkas (a.k.a. KidChaor): Mainly an UnderWorld player – focuses on the game, becoming a better player and improving his battle skills and his collection. He tends to be more cautious and less adventurous; preferring to calculate the odds before taking a risk, unless rare Creatures, BattleGear and MugicSpheres are at stake. Kaz frequently warns Tom about the dangers of Perim, but Tom usually ignores Kaz. Kaz's favorite and trademark card is Chaor, the leader of the Underworld
- Peyton Touhei (a.k.a. PeytonicMaster): Mainly a Mipedian Player,- he is portrayed as a charismatic and eccentric Chaotic player. Peyton speaks in slang and has an encyclopedic knowledge of the game. His intense opinions, his appearance and his unorthodox style of battle and the way he expresses himself all lend themselves to comedy. He often tests unusual theories and strategies in battle, which, shockingly, lead to victory more often than not. Though he loves to win—especially with his Mipedian Creatures—Peyton will also battle using some of Perim's freakiest Creatures, just to have the experience of transforming into them and "feeling their vibes." While most Chaotic Players think that one tribe is better than the others, Peyton knows how to "look past the personalities and find the powers", though when he isn't testing out different creatures he perfers his Mipedian decks.
- Sarah Cornwell (a.k.a ChaotiKween): Mainly a Danian player, Sarah is the smart, feisty female of the group with intentions of speaking her mind. A fearless and shrewd Chaotic player, she is often in situations of stumbling into a fight with the boys and/or the other Players. On few occasions, Sarah is shown to have enough courage when confronting a Creature who gets her angry and is often at the event of leading Tom, Peyton or Kaz to drag her out of danger. She is also very protective of the boys and is willing do anything to help them. Sarah is shown to have a close relationship with Tom.
- Krystella and Klaybourne (a.k.a. Klayotic): Krystella and Klay are a crafty team of pranksters who function as the main antagonists of the series. They met briefly after the series began. They are almost always together. The duo's favorite activity, besides battling in Chaotic, is sabotaging the lead characters. Krystella and Klay are snobbish, conceited, rude and patronizing. Klay is seen to have preferred using Lord Van Bloot over all his other cards.
These creatures rule most of Perim and are depicted as mostly heroic. In the card game their specialty is being elemental specialists, a large number of Overworlders having an "Element" that can cause extra damage when used with an attack. Their Mugic color is Blue. Among the known OverWorlders are:
- Maxxor: The ruler of the OverWorld tribe, labeled in the card game as an Overworld Hero. He is known for his courage and power. He most closely resembles an orc or an ogre. His most notable features are his green skin, the strange purple markings that cover his body, and his red tunic. He is the archenemy of Chaor. He is friends with Tom due to Tom's love of OverWorlders and the particular way in which the human idolizes him, going so far as to trust him with secret information or some missions.
- Abohan: A Past OverWorlder who was an adviser to Kiru. He resembles a Diatryma.
- Accato: An OverWorld Warrior. He resembles a green-skinned humanoid with the motives of a rock star.
- Afjak: A Past OverWorld Muge who was the son of Najarin and his apprentice. He learned the secret of Dranikus Threshold and disappeared to an unspecific point in time.
- Aggroar: An OverWorld Strategist that resembles a humanoid dragon/lizard-like creature.
- Aivenna: An OverWorld Hero Warrior. Aivenna is a pink humanoid creature in golden battle armor. She is the long-lost sister of Nivenna and was trained by Intress and Drabe.
- Akkerbal: An OverWorld Guardian. It resembles a cactus monster.
- Arbeid: An OverWorld Guardian.
- Arias: A humanoid ram-like OverWorld Warrior with a raging anger problem.
- Arrthoa: An OverWorld Scout.
- Attacat: An OverWorld Guardian Warrior that resembles a humanoid black panther. Attacat's special ability can move to any available spot on the field.
- Biakan: An OverWorld Caretaker. It resembles a giant bird.
- Blazier: An OverWorld Scout. He is a short yellow humanoid with a green cowboy hat.
- Blügon: An OverWorld Warrior that guards The Snow Peak along with his best friend, Raimusa. He looks like a blue Yeti. Any water attacks done by Blügon deal an additional 5 damage.
- Bodal: An OverWorld Caretaker that is in charge of the Overworld Arsenal and appears unable to keep a secret. Bodal's special ability enables it to gain an additional 5 wisdom for any adjacent OverWorld creatures the player controls.
- Clodor: An OverWorld Warrior. It resembles an electric monster who harness prevents him from exploding enough to destroy all of Perim.
- Crawsectus: An OverWorld Elementalist. He resembles a giant lobster.
- Crocothor: An OverWorld Elementalist Guardian. He resembles an humanoid blue crocodile in a suit of armor that looks like a blue diving suit.
- Dalgad: An OverWorld Elementalist Scout. He resembles a humanoid squirrel.
- Donmar: An OverWorld Caretaker. He resembles an unspecified humanoid creature. He works at deciphering Runic Grove's mysterious markings which is his devotion and dementia. His special ability enables the player to heal 10 Energy to a target creature.
- Dractyl: A bird-like OverWorlder that serves as Maxxor's messenger at times. Dractyl's special ability enables it to move to any available spot on the field.
- Drabe: An OverWorld Caretaker Muge. He resembles a humanoid white ram whose tattoos symbolizes each fallen comrade of his. He helped Intress train Aivenna.
- Eremia: An OverWorld Elementalist Warrior. She resembles a humanoid white fox.
- Ettala: An OverWorld warrior. Described as a one-eyed brute. He is one of Mommark's creations.
- Frafdo: An OverWorld guardian. He resembles a humanoid falcon who wields a bow (which he can fire plasma arrows) and is also wearing his Evergreen Tunic. Frafdo's special ability enables him to gain 5 courage for any adjacent OverWorld creatures the player controls.
- Garv: An OverWorld Caretaker that watches over Lake Morn. He resembles a humanoid manatee. Garv's special ability enables the player to flip the target BattleGear face-up or face-down.
- Gespedan: An OverWorld Scout that resembles a humanoid gazelle. Gespedan's special abilities enable it to gain 5 speed for any adjacent OverWorld creatures the player controls and can move to any available spot on the field.
- Gimwei: An OverWorld Elementalist. It resembles a flying squirrel.
- Gronmor: An OverWorld Guardian that resembles an armored humanoid amphibian creature.
- Heptadd: An OverWorlder that can use Mugic from any tribe, and has mastered the use of all Elements. He is rumoured to have connections to the Cothica. It is later revealed that he came from the Spiritlands and that his Talazar crown is what keeps him solid.
- Herken: An OverWorld Caretaker. It resembles an amphibian-like creature with six tentacles.
- Hifdan: An OverWorld Scout that is often mistaken for an UnderWorlder.
- Hoton: An OverWorlder who resembles a humanoid owl.
- Hune Canin: An OverWorld Muge. He resembles a humanoid fox in a yellow hooded robe. Hune Canin is the father of Kinnianne.
- Hune Marquaad: An OverWorld Muge that resembles an insectoid creature. He is the foremost authority of Danian Mugic where he seeks to unlock their mysteries and how to exploit them.
- Hune Platinin: An OverWorld Caretaker. His special ability is when an opposing non-OverWorld Creature loses a Mugic Counter, he can heal 10 damage to the target creature.
- Illiar: An OverWorld Warrior. He resembles a humanoid gorilla with four arms.
- Intress: A female, tiger-like OverWorld Elementalist. She once stopped an invasion force from the Underworld by herself and has a secret bond with Chaor's most faithful companion Takinom. Intress' special ability enables the creatures the player controls to gain 5 energy for each elemental type they have.
- Iparu: A shapeshifting OverWorld Elementalist that makes his home in a hidden oasis in the desert. His special ability is that when he's destroyed, he can bring back the creatures that were destroyed with their attack power being at 9.
- Jaidwarl: An OverWorld Elementalist that resembles a humanoid Griffin.
- Kalt: An OverWorld Elementalist Muge. He resembles a blue-skinned humanoid with antlers.
- Karraba: An OverWorld Muge that resembles a humanoid spirit with a wing-shaped cape.
- Kinnianne: A female fox-like OverWorlder that serves as the Ambassador to the Mipedians. Being an Ambassador to the Mipedians, Kinnianne's special ability enables her to cast Mipedian Mugic.
- Kkraa: A Past OverWorld Elementalist that resembles an reptilian-faced Euoplocephalus.
- Korg: A Past OverWorld Guardian. He resembles a wood monster with leaves on him.
- Laarina: An OverWorld Scout that resembles a mantis.
- Loderool: An OverWorld Warrior. It resembles a centauroid bison.
- Lomma: An OverWorld Guardian that resembles a humanoid antelope. Her family was killed when she was a child and vowed that no harm will come to her tribe again.
- Lystone: An OverWorld Muge that resembles a fairy. During the M'arrillian Invasion, Lystone was among the creatures that got taken over by the M'arrillians.
- Maglax: An OverWorld Guardian with a magnetic personality that is one of Mommark's creations. He resembles a robotic humanoid battery. His special ability is that he can deal an addition 5 damage in any Earth-based attacks.
- Mezzmarr: An OverWorld Scout that lives in Lake Ken-I-Po. He resembles a part-man, part eel creature.
- Mommark: An OverWorld Scientist that creates other Creatures from DNA samples collected by his servants. The list of his creations includes Staluk, Maglax, and Ettala as well as UnderWorlders Ghuul, Rarran, Stelgar, and Zaur.
- Najarin: A wise mugic-using OverWorlder, labeled in the card game as an OverWorld Muge. He appears as a tall thin wizard-like humanoid with blue skin, wearing pants similar to that of a genie and with a long white beard that covers his torso. He is hinted to be more than 1000 years old (which may or may not be uncommon for the creatures of Perim) as he is quoted as saying "Yes, Chaor's ancestor was one of the greatest OverWorlders of all time. I'm proud he was my friend, despite what he ultimately became". Najarin's special ability enables the player to return a target Mugic Card from the graveyard to their hand.
- Nebres: An Overworld Warrior. He resembles a humanoid pig in a cowboy outfit.
- Neffa: An OverWorld Strategist. He resembles a humanoid bison in a red robe.
- Okaxor: An OverWorld Caretaker. He resembles a humanoid elephant.
- Olkiex: An OverWorld Strategist. He is a four-armed beaver-like creature that works as Bodal's assistant. Olkiex's special ability enables the player to flip a face-up target BattleGear face-down.
- Orth: An OverWorld Elementalist.
- Owis: An OverWorld Guardian that resembles a humanoid goat. Owis' special ability enables him to heal 10 energy to himself and 5 energy to a target creature.
- Porthyn: An OverWorld Guardian. It resembles a shadow monster.
- Psimion: An OverWorld Strategist that resembles an unspecified primate with three eyes and tentacles for limbs. His special ability enables him to gain 5 wisdom for every adjacent OverWorld creature the player controls.
- Raimusa: An OverWorld Warrior that helps guard his house on Scimitar Peak. He appears as a blue animal-like humanoid dressed in samurai armor with a Japanese accent.
- Raznus: A wolf-like OverWorlder that serves as the Ambassador to the Danians. He is one of Maxxor's oldest friends. In his youth, Raznus once taught Maxxor a valuable lesson about waiting and listening, rather than violent action. Being an Ambassador to the Danians, Raznus can prevent a Danian from being targeted by Mugics or a creature's special ability. He also allows Danians to cast OverWorld Mugic.
- Rellim: An OverWorld Caretaker. He resembles a one-eyed purple humanoid. His special ability enables him to gain 5 courage for every adjacent OverWorld creature the player controls.
- Rhaden: A blue-cloaked masked OverWorlder.
- Silchaw: An OverWorld Elementalist. He resembles a humanoid rat dressed as a miner. He has a talent to pick up the scent of Vlarium.
- Sluhrk: An OverWorld Guardian that resembles a scorpion.
- Somnort: An OverWorld Guardian Warrior.
- Staluk: An OverWorld Warrior that was one of Mommark's successful creations. He is intended to destroy any trespassers in OverWorld territory. Resembling a centaur with a horse's head. Staluk's special abilities enables him to do an additional 5 damage for each Earth attack and can move to any additional spot on the field.
- Sukoval: An OverWorld Elementalist that resembles a part-man, part-sea serpent creature. The think layer of mucas that he secretes keeps him warm in cold waters and enable him to move on land.
- Tangath Toborn: A humanoid lion OverWorlder, second in command of the OverWorld. He was believed to be the next leader, but had presumably perished while preventing the Glacier Plains from melting into a tsunami that would have ultimately flooded Perim. It is later revealed that Tangath Toborn came from the Spiritlands and that his Sword of Khy'at kept him solid. Maxxor had to break his Sword of Khy'at in order to free Tangath Toborn from his frozen imprisonment and have him defeat Batog. When Batog was defeated, Tangath Toborn returned to the Spiritlands. Tangath Toborn's special ability enables him to heal 10 energy to himself.
- Targubaj: An OverWorld Muge that resembles a humanoid ape. Targubaj's special ability enables him to heal 10 energy to any target creature.
- Tartarek: A turtle-like OverWorlder. During the "M'arrillian Invasion," he fell under the control of the M'arillians in secrecy until Kaz's match with Tartawrecker helps Najarin exposed him in front of the Tribal Alliance as a traitor.
- Trimdaal: An OverWorld Elementalist that resembles a giant human-faced spider.
- Unda: An OverWorld Elementalist who is a "Servant of Water." She resembles a Naiad.
- Velreth: An OverWorld Warrior that resembles a green humanoid rhinoceros. Velreth's special ability enables him to move to any available spot on the field.
- Vidav: An OverWorld Muge who resembles a humanoid white tiger in a purple hooded robe. Vidav dreams that one day all the tribes will learn to live in peace and end the senseless war. He is best friends with Hoton and regrets what has happened to him. It is revealed Vidav had recently begun taking Hoton to Castle Bohdran and using his mugical abilities to restore his strength. Vidav's special ability enables him to heal 15 energy to a targeted creature.
- Viqtarr: An OverWorld Strategist that resembles a humanoid grizzly bear.
- Vlar: A Past OverWorld thief that discovered the Vlaric Shard. Vlar's special ability is that in the event that he is unequipped, he can swipe the BattleGear equipped from the engaging creature. He is the ancestor of Maxxor whose family for some unknown reason became the rulers of the OverWorld.
- Wrenges: An OverWorld Muge. It resembles a centauroid unicorn.
- Wytod: An OverWorld Muge that resembles a humanoid deer. He is known for saving Maxxor and Najarin twice. When Wytod is sacrificed, the player chooses a new target for a target Mugic which only targets a single creature.
- Xaerv: An OverWorld Scout that spies on other tribes. He lives in the Storm Tunnel and specializes in air attacks. Xaerv is also very naive.
- Yokkis: An OverWorld Hero who only wants to have fun. Always making "jokes" on other creatures but takes it too far. Tharax has been pranked by him for too long and will do anything to destroy Yokkis. Yokkis' special ability enables him to increase the courage, power, wisdom, and speed of any OverWorld creatures.
- Zalic: An OverWorlder who guards The Passage (the area that links the OverWorld with the UnderWorld). He is a blue humanoid who has a Hercules Beetle-like head. Zalic's special ability enables him to heal 15 energy to himself.
The UnderWorlders rule most of Perim's UnderWorld and are often depicted as villainous. In the card game their specialty is their "Intimidate" ability, which can decrease their opponent's stats. Their Mugic color is Red. Among the known UnderWorlders are:
- Kiru: Kiru is a legendary OverWorlder and Chaor's ancestor. He is depicted as one of the greatest leaders in OverWorld history, enough so to have the capital city of the OverWorld named after him. His history of events are not immediately clear, but for unknown reasons, he had turned into an UnderWorlder. He resembles a purple version of Chaor with the facial features of Maxxor.
- Chaor: The ruler of the UnderWorld tribe, labeled in the card game as an Underworld Conqueror Warrior. He appears as a giant red muscular demon, with blue horns jetting out of his body from his head, spikes on his back, and hoof-like shoes. He is the archenemy of Maxxor. Chaor is the descendant of Kiru who was one of the greatest OverWorld leaders to ever live, though for unknown reasons he turned and became an UnderWorlder. Chaor is determined to conquer all of Perim, but none moreso than the OverWorld. He dreams of conquering Kiru City and defeating his enemy Maxxor. He has an unusual friendship with Kaz, though he does occasionally protect the human from danger.
- Agitos: A Chinese Dragon-like UnderWorlder that is a loyal advisor to Chaor. Agitos also serves as the announcer at matches in the UnderWorld Colloseum. He is famous for using tales of his great deeds to bolster the morale of UnderWorld soldiers. However, his many deeds are open to debate as to their authenticity.
- Anarkiar: An UnderWorld Warrior. It resembles a humanoid frog with bat-like wings.
- Asadab: An UnderWorld Muge. During the M'arrillian Invasion, Asadab is among the UnderWorlders that fell under the mind-control of Milla'iin.
- Atrapol: An UnderWorld Warrior who is a general of Lord Van Bloot's army. He resembles a full-armored warrior. Atrapol's special ability enables him to destroy a target engaging creature's BattleGear if he wins a Power Challenge.
- Barath Beyond: An UnderWorld Ethereal Warrior.
- Blaaxa: An UnderWorld Ethereal. It resembles a large green shadow creature.
- Borth-Majar: They are two UnderWorlders that work as one. Both is a small green creature that is incredibly smart but lacks the strength of even the most common creatures. Majar is a giant rock monster and is incredibly strong but "can't even remember his own attacks." When the two of them worked together, they are an unstoppable force. But when Kaz plays as Borth Majar, he splits us to cover more ground but it apparently "split his mind in two." They are seen in "The Final Stand" Pt. 2 in Kiru City when fighting off the M'arrillians.
- Cerbie: An UnderWorld Taskmaster that resembles a Cerberus.
- Chargola: An UnderWorld Commander who is known for his meticulous planning.
- Dardemus: An UnderWorld Taskmaster who works as a guard in "The Pits." He resembles a large, overweight green humanoid.
- Dindyon: An UnderWorld Commander that resembles a lizardman.
- Drakness: An Underworld Ethereal. He resembles a black shadowy ghost who can hide in the shadows of his enemies.
- Dyrtrax: An UnderWorld Scout that guards the valuable treasures at Jade Pillar. It resembles an unspecified creature in a goatee.
- Eximiar: An UnderWorld Warrior. He resembles an unspecified Centauroid creature with pawed-front legs and hoofed-back legs. Eximiar's special ability is that when engaged with an UnderWorld Creature, he gains 5 fire and 5 recklessness.
- Galmedar: An UnderWorld Commander. It resembles a full-armored warrior in a red cape.
- Gambreor: An UnderWorld Taskmaster. He resembles a reptilian troll. During the M'arrillian Invasion, Gambreor is among the UnderWorlders that fell under the mind-control of Milla'iin.
- Geltod: An UnderWorld Muge. It resembles a humanoid slime-like creature with small heads on its tentacles.
- Getterek: An UnderWorld Taskmaster that resemble an orange, four-armed lizardman-like creature.
- Ghuul: An UnderWorld Taskmaster created by Mommark. It resembles a humanoid stag beetle-like creature.
- Grook: An UnderWorld Taskmaster that watches over "The Pits." He resembles a small round creature with arms and legs. Grook is also a famous battle trainer and many of the Underworld's best warriors owe their skills to his intensive training regime. Grook often asks his former pupils to fill in for him when he needs to carry out missions for Chaor.
- Hammerdoom Chantcaller: An UnderWorld Warrior that wields a large battle hammer.
- H'earring: A bipedal gremlin-like UnderWorlder who assists Kaz with scan-quests. Listed in the card game as an Underworld Scout. His most notable feature are his big ears which can reach down to his knees, this also makes him vulnerable to sonic attacks. He has a taste for gross and disgusting food, like Dractyl's old dead scales. H'earring's special ability enables the player to look at the top 3 Location Cards in the target Location Deck and put them back in any order.
- Illazar: An UnderWorld Muge. A resembled a multicolored humanoid.
- Ilx: An UnderWorld Ethereal. It resembles a large white ghost with four eyes.
- Jiggorex: Not much known about Jiggorex, but is mostly found with Khybon whom he is possibly an assistant of.
- Kaal: A Past UnderWorld Conqueror. He resembles a giant lava monster. Kaal was responsible for enslaving some of Kiru's people in his mines.
- Kamangreth: An UnderWorld Commander that is half-woman, half-centipede. Her special ability enables her to deactivate a Danian's Hive ability.
- Kerric: An UnderWorld Scout. He resembles a humanoid dragonfly.
- Ketacc: An UnderWorld Warrior Scout that is covered in quills.
- Khybon: An UnderWorld Warrior who that builds and designs BattleGear in his forge. He has yellow skin, and four arms, only one of which has one real hand, the rest have all been replaced with tools to aid him in his work. He is often seen at "Iron Pillar" where he works in the forges.
- Klasp: An UnderWorld Taskmaster that resembles a round creature with arms and legs, sharp teeth, and has eyes in his mouth. Klasp's special ability enables it to deal 5 damage to himself when he makes an attack. He can also be sacrificed to deal 10 damage to the opponent creature.
- Klawam: An UnderWorld Taskmaster.
- Kopond: An UnderWorld Muge.
- Kreaal: An UnderWorld Ethereal Warrior. It resembles a lava monster.
- Krekk: An UnderWorld Commander Scout that is loyal to Lord Van Bloot. He resembles a one-eyed gargoyle. Krekk's special abilities causes the target engaging creature to lose 10 power until the end of combat and enable Krekk to move to any available space on the field.
- Kughar: An UnderWorld Taskmaster. He resembles a green-skinned humanoid with spikes on his shoulders and back.
- Lord Van Bloot: An UnderWorld Conqueror Muge who is Chaor's second-in-command. He resembles a harpy/skeleton creature with a mechanical eye. He has plans to overthrow Chaor. Lord Van Bloot makes his home in Gothos Tower where he can use his invisibility.
- Lyssta: An UnderWorld Conqueror Warrior.
- Magmon: An UnderWorld Elementalist that resembles a lava monster.
- Miklon: An UnderWorld Taskmaster. He resembles an unspecified green-skinned creature. Following an "accident," Khybon forged the gyropod that keeps Miklon on patrol of "The Pits."
- Narfall: An UnderWorld Elementalist. It resembles an unspecified humanoid creature in a hooded cape with the hood covering the eyes.
- Nauthilax: An UnderWorld Elementalist. It resembles an unspecified aquatic creature with large suckers at the end of his limbs. He is often used by Chaor when it comes to spying underwater.
- Neerig: A Past UnderWorlder. He resembles a larger version of H'earring due to the fact that he is H'earring's ancestor. Similar to Kiru, he was also an OverWorlder before he became an UnderWorlder.
- Nivenna: An UnderWorld Conqueror Muge. She resembles a gray-skinned humanoid with red hair, long ears, and wears a black cloak. She is the long-lost sister of Aivenna and was trained by Takinom.
- Ooloo: An UnderWorlder that resembles a lava monster. During the M'arrillian Invasion, Ooloo fell under the mind-control of Milla'iin.
- Opto: An UnderWorld Scout that resembles a long-necked creature with five eyes that can hypnotize anyone. His special ability enables any scouts the player controls to gain "immunity to invisibility."
- Ornathor: An UnderWorld Taskmaster that resembles an unspecified amphibious creature with long jagged spikes that run down his back to the tip of his tail.
- Ozlai: An UnderWorld Taskmaster Scout. It resembles a short devil-like creature with fiery hair.
- Piddan: An UnderWorld Taskmaster Warrior.
- Pyrithion: An UnderWorld Warrior with a human torso and arms and the head and tail of a cobra.
- Ragetrod: An UnderWorld Warrior that resembles a humanoid Orthrus with four arms and one of the heads wears an eyepatch. During the M'arrillian Invasion, he is among the UnderWorlders that fell under the mind-control of Milla'iin. Ragetrod's special ability enables the player to relocate target opposing unengaged Creature into an unoccupied space adjacent to it.
- Rarran: A bat-like Underworld Scout. Rarran is said to work in the UnderWorld prisons and fight on the frontlines. Rarran have numerous friends though unknown to them, Rarran is actually one of Mommark's creations. He escaped soon after he was created, swearing revenge against Mommark. He joined the UnderWorlders in hopes that they would help him achieve his goal. During the M'arrillian Invasion, he fell victim to the M'arrillians. Rarran's special ability enables him to move through any occupied spaces.
- Rothar: An Underworld Warrior. Basically a minotaur though he has one thumb and two fingers per hand. Proud, boastful, and something of a jerk, Rothar is still a great warrior and will put his life on the line for those he considers his friends. Of all the UnderWorlders, Rothar is considered the most honorable.
- Savitsa: An UnderWorld Elementalist. He resembles a humanoid with fiery hair.
- Seeryn: An UnderWorld Elementalist who is a "Servant of Fire." It resembles a fiery lava monster with fiery wings.
- Skithia: An UnderWorld Commander that is loyal to Lord Van Bloot. Skithia's most distinct features are her dark clothes, pale skin and blue fire. She is said to be a rival of Takinom. Skithia's special ability enables her to do an additional 5 damage for every fire attack.
- Skorblust: A Past UnderWorld Elementalist. It resembles a tar monster.
- Skreeth: An UnderWorld Warrior that resembles a zombie-like creature with a skeletal tail in place of his legs.
- Skreamer: An underworld (to come when found) that resembles a horned humanoid with white and light blue-puple with a horn and has a special ability to borrow battle gear from others on his team.
- Slufurah: An UnderWorld Muge.
- Solvis: An UnderWorld Taskmaster that is a four-legged creature with one center eye and a mouth on a stalk above the eye.
- Spyder: An UnderWorlder. He resembles a large spider-like creature.
- Stelgar: An UnderWorlder created by Mommark. He looks like a starfish. It grows into gigantic size when dry and exposed to the sun.
- Strikto: An UnderWorld Warrior that resembles a giant two-headed serpent with one head at each end of his serpentine body.
- Swassa: An UnderWorld Warrior with four arms.
- Takinom: An UnderWorld Warrior that protects the capital city of the UnderWorld, and is seen as being one of Chaor's advisors. She appears as a bat-winged humanoid with clawed feet and hands. She has a fierce rivalry with Intress, and is mentioned to dislike Skithia due to Skithia's loyalty to Lord Van Bloot. Takinom's special ability enables the player to sacrifice an UnderWorld creature to restore her health by 25.
- Tasqa: An UnderWorld Taskmaster.
- Tharax: An UnderWorlder that protects the entrance to the UnderWorld. Tharax looks like a shelled crab with a mushroom on his head.
- Tomugar: An UnderWorld Muge. He resembles a reptile/insectoid creature.
- Toadore: An UnderWorld Taskmaster. He resembles a horned toad.
- Torrna: An UnderWorld Scout.
- Toxis: A giant, foul-smelling, frog-like UnderWorld Elementalist that lives in "The Pits."
- Uksum: An UnderWorld Ethereal Warrior. He resembles a monstrous centaur.
- Ulmar: An UnderWorld Conqueror. It resembles a green-skinned midget with pointy ears and an exposed brain. He serves as Chaor's scientist that creates the Underworld's BattleGear. He appears as a short hunched green skinned humanoid with an exposed brain. He is responsible for most of the UnderWorld's most powerful BattleGear including the Vile Driver (a tall two legged transport with dual fire cannons).
- Ultadur: An UnderWorld Commander whose super-speed rivals Gespedan.
- Ustabe: An UnderWorld Ethereal Warrior. It resembles a fire monster in brown and gold armor.
- Voorx: A Past UnderWorld Elementalist that resembles a water monster. He resides in the geysers near Ancient Kiru City as those that live there end up having to appease Voorx with the right gifts so that Voorx can keep the UnderWorlders from passing.
- Xield: An UnderWorld Elementalist. It resembles a turtle/insect creature.
- Xulvux: An Past UnderWorld Ethereal Elementalist that resembles blue reptilian-faced, ghost-like monster with three horns on its head.
- Vyll: An UnderWorld Muge. It resembles a vulture-headed creature.
- Zalvar: An UnderWorlder that protect the entrance to the UnderWorld. Zalvar looks like a blue-and-violet wolverine.
- Zamool: An UnderWorld Conqueror who serves as Lord Van Bloot's enforcer.
- Zapetur: An UnderWorld Commander. He resembles a giant lava monster. Zapetur's special ability enables the player to sacrifice a BattleGear to deal 5 damage to target creature. Zapetur can also be sacrificed to destroy a target BattleGear.
- Zaur: An Underworld Warrior created by Mommark. It resembles an Ankylosaurus-like creature.
The Mipedians are a tribe of lizard-like warriors and dragonoids, most of which are friends with Peyton. They live in the desert that surrounds the Mipedim Oasis. They are led by a reclusive king who rules through the aid of his son the crown-prince Iflar. The Mipedians master natural Invisibility and are remarkable melee artists. In battle the Mipedians commonly use Speed, the Air Element and gargantuan Warbeasts summoned by Mipedian Conjurers. In the Card game, their specialty is their "Invisible" ability, which can allow them to attack first as well as provide extra damage on that first attack. Their Mugic color is Yellow. Among the Mipedians are:
- Adomo: A Mipedian who learned the old Mipedian Warbeast conjuring and learned how to control them.
- Ailav: A Mipedian Conjurer Warrior.
- Ajara: A Past Mipedian Scout.
- Akkalbi: A Mipedian Muge.
- Appelai: A Mipedian Conjurer.
- Ario: A Mipedian Royal Warrior.
- Arkanin': A Mipedian Muge.
- Biondu: A Mipedian Elite.
- Bivike: A Mipedian Scout.
- Blazvatan: A Mipedian Warbeast. It resembles a humanoid lizard with tornadoes surrounding his arms and legs.
- Brathe: A Mipedian Elite.
- Bylkian: A Mipedian Royal Conjurer.
- Dakkamal: A Mipedian Elite. During the M'arrillian Invasion, he and his Acolytes got taken over by Ihun'kalin.
- Dibanni: A Mipedian Muge.
- Drimeese: A Mipedian Conjurer.
- Ebberim: A Mipedian Stalker.
- Ebbikka: A Mipedian Scout.
- Enre-Hep: A Mipedian Muge. Known as the "High Muge of the Desert", Enre-Hep is the most powerful Muge of the Mipedian tribe.
- Epitrinne: A Mipedian Muge.
- Ere: A Mipedian Warbeast. It resembles a giant cobra that is very fast.
- Fasseph: A Mipedian Warrior who is a master craftsman. His repairs are better than the originals.
- Fazkaal: A Mipedian Muge.
- Fivarth: A Mipedian Conjurer.
- Gaffat-Ra: A Mipedian Warbeast. He resembles a giant Mipedian mummy with purple smoke coming out of his body.
- General Masaba: A Past Mipedian Royal Elite.
- Ghatup: A Mipedian Scout with long red hair. He has traveled beyond the desert where he has seen many sights including some that he'd wish he hadn't seen.
- Gintanai: A Mipedian Warbeast.
- Glost: A Mipedian Warbeast. It resembles a giant fox-like beast.
- Gnarlus: A Mipedian Warrior.
- Grantkae: A Mipedian Royal Elite who serves as a Mipedian General.
- Habekh: A Mipedian Conjurer.
- Headmaster Ankhyja: A Mipedian Stalker with long white hair.
- Ifjann: A Mipedian Muge.
- Iflar, the Crown Prince: A Mipedian Royal who leads the Mipedians in the absence of their missing King. His cousin Prince Mudeenu is next in line.
- Ixxik: A past Mipedian Warbeast that resembles a Tyrannosaurus with horns.
- Jorre: A Mipedian Stalker Muge who serves as a Mipedian Lieutenant.
- Khenti: A Mipedian Stalker Warrior.
- Khorror: A Mipedian Warbeast. It resembles a large unspecified spirit monster.
- Kileron: A Mipedian Warbeast. It resembles a giant beetle-like creature.
- Kojjbel: A Mipedian Warrior.
- Kolmo: A Mipedian Elite that resembles a chameleon.
- Lanker: A Mipedian Warrior.
- Majjcan: A Mipedian Elementalist.
- Maliph: A Mipedian Elite Warrior.
- Malvadine: A Mipedian Elite Warrior.
- Marquis Darini: A Mipedian Royal. He is the proponent of peace but staunch defender of Mipedian sovereignty.
- Melke: A Mipedian Stalker.
- Mizkio: A Mipedian Elite.
- Munnari: A Mipedian Stalker.
- Na-inna: A Mipedian Royal.
- Ninren: A Mipedian Warbeast. It resembles a giant thunder owl.
- Noaz: A Mipedian Stalker Warrior.
- Nukasai: A Mipedian Elite Warrior.
- Otinee: A Mipedian Scout.
- Owayki: The ghost of a Mipedian warrior that is neither dead or alive.
- Prince Mudeenu: A Mipedian Royal and Captain of the Guard. He is the cousin of Iflar.
- Qwun: A Mipedian Scout. He often uses his blinding speed to make up for his invisibility.
- Ranun: A Mipedian Conjurer.
- Raquanni: A Mipedian Muge.
- Rasbma Darini: A Mipedian Royal. He resembles a humanoid lizard in blue and gold armor and wears a red cape.
- Ribbian: A Mipedian Scout.
- Ruhban: A Mipedian Stalker Scout.
- Saand: A Mipedian Elite.
- Savell: A Mipedian Conjurer.
- Sepmek: A Mipedian Muge.
- Shimmark': A Mipedian Stalker.
- Shinadd: A Mipedian Scout.
- Siado: A Mipedian Stalker that finds out information for Prince Mudeenu. A personal friend of Peyton's who is occasionally giving Peyton admittance into the Mipedian Palace for scans.
- Silv: A Mipedian Elementalist who is a "Servant of Air."
- Sobtjek: A Mipedian Muge. He resembles a horned orange lizard in a purple hooded cape. When Sobtjek is sacrificed, the player can deal 25 damage to a targeted creature.
- Synario: A Mipedian Royal Scout. He resembles a humanoid blue lizard in blue battle armor with an facial features of Zhade. He is the long-lost boyfriend of Aivenia and was trained by Prince Mudeenu.
- Taffial: A Mipedian Royal Stalker. Taffial is the chief archeologist of the Mipedians and plays an important part in the upcoming "Secrets of the Lost City" expansion.
- Tiaane: A Mipedian Muge. He has studied Mugic with Najarin and is respected throughout the OverWorld.
- Titanix: A Mipedian Warbeast. It resembles a giant lamprey-like creature.
- Ubliqun: A Mipedian Stalker. He resembles dragonoid-like creature with wings on its arms.
- Uboraan: A Mipedian Warbeast. It resembles a giant four-legged lizard-like beast.
- Uro: A Mipedian Elementalist. It resembles a dragonoid-like creature.
- Vasquin: A Mipedian Mage. He resembles a horned lizard were a light-blue hooded cape. He made an eternal enemy in Ulmar when he stole his top-secret Mugiblade. His special ability enables him to deal 5 damage to any creature.
- Vinta: A Mipedia Stalker. He has used his invisibility to defeat any invader that gets close to the Mipedim Oasis.
- Wistanne: A Mipedian Muge.
- Xelfe: A Mipedian Scout.
- Ylinne: A Mipedian Elite Warrior.
- Yterio: A Mipedian Warrior. Kaz and Peyton once covered for him in the Perithon.
- Zhade: A Mipedian Scout that spies on other tribes.
The Danians are ant-like creatures that live in the UnderWorld. Some have an ability to infect non-Danian creatures with Danian Parasites. Others have an ability which allows Danians to be sacrificed on their team in order to increase the strength of another Danian. This ability is called the "Hive" ability. Their Mugic is brown. In the past, Danians resembled giant insects. Among the Danians are:
- Illexia: The Queen of the Danians that resembles a Queen ant. She is heavily protected by her Mandiblors from invaders.
- Agrino Jaldar: A Danian Warrior
- Aimukk: A Danian Mandiblor. What he lacks in strength, he makes up with his will power.
- Ambolx: A Danian Elementalist Muge.
- Balaan: A Danian Squadleader.
- Bierk: A Danian Squadleader.
- Chaak: A Danian Squadleader.
- Daj Huun: A Danian Mandiblor.
- Dasalin: A Danian Mandiblor.
- Dhilas: A Danian Noble Muge.
- Drazz: A Danian Mandiblor.
- Dubin: A Danian Controller.
- Ekuud: A Danian Squadleader who protects Queen Illexia. Ekuud special ability enables Ekuud to gain 5 energy for each Mandiblor the player controls.
- Elhadd: A Danian Mandiblor Scout. He was the one who discovered the link between the Kha'rall and their shards.
- Elna: A Danian Mandiblor Muge.
- Faash: A Danian Elementalist.
- Fliandar: A Danian Squadleader. He is Part-Squadleader, Part-Danian Parasite, and all Danian.
- Formicidor: A Danian Squadleader Scout. Due to his talents of roaming the UnderWorld, he knows some secrets of the UnderWorld that no other UnderWorlder knows.
- Galin: A Danian Mandiblor. He believes that he can speak with his Danian ancestors who haven't told him anything of good use.
- Gareep: A Danian Muge.
- Ghundac: A Danian Squadleader Scout.
- Glapaal: A Danian Mandiblor Muge.
- Hammerdoom Chantcaller Assimilated: When the Danian Parasites infected Hammerdoom Chantcaller, he ends up turning into a Danian version of himself.
- Hermatred: A Danian Mandiblor.
- Hiadrom: A Danian Mandiblor Warrior.
- Hota: A Danian Mandiblor Muge.
- Ibiaan: A Danian Mandiblor.
- Irrabeq: A Danian Mandiblor.
- Ivelaan: A Danian Mandiblor.
- Jaal: A Danian Warrior.
- Junda: A Danian Squadleader.
- Kannen: A black-haired Danian Battlemaster in tattered-looking dark robes.
- Katharaz: A Danian Elementalist.
- Kebna: A Danian Battlemaster with long arms and legs.
- Kelvedran: A Danian Mandiblor with wings.
- Ketun: A Danian Mandiblor Elementalist Warrior.
- Khavaak: A Danian Muge.
- Khritlaan: A Danian Noble that wears a hooded robe. When Khritlaan is sent to the graveyard, the Mandiblors in the player's graveyard count as Mandiblors the player controls.
- Klencka: A Danian Mandiblor.
- Kolmo Assimilated: Following a failed assassination attempt on Queen Illexia, Kolmo was infected with a Danian Parasite that causes Kolmo to turn into a Danian version of himself.
- Lhad: A Danian Mandiblor.
- Lobanne: A Danian Mandiblor Muge.
- Lore: A Danian Muge in a brown hooded robe. Also known as the "High Muge of the Hive", Lore is rumored to be the most powerful Muge of the Danian tribe.
- Mahrrant: A Danian Mandiblor Muge.
- Makrabon: A Danian Controller.
- Makanaz: A Danian Mandiblor Warrior.
- Makromil: A Past Danian Warrior. It resembles a giant dragonfly.
- Mallash: A Danian Battlemaster. His special ability enables him to gain 5 Energy for every Mandiblor that the player controls.
- Masilbaat: A Danian Battlemaster Muge.
- Mhein: A Danian Mandiblor Warrior.
- Mivindal: A Danian Battlemaster.
- Necrabe: A Danian Noble.
- Neekwin: A Danian Mandiblor Elementalist.
- Nimmei: A Danian Noble Warrior.
- Nom: A Danian Elementalist who is a "Servant of Earth."
- Nunk'worn Assimiliated: When the Danian Parasites end up infecting Nunk'worn, he ends up turning into a Danian version of himself.
- Odu-Bathax: A Danian Warrior who trains the new recruits for the army. He is also the defender of the North Gate at Mount Pillar.
- Orbaat: A Danian Muge.
- Ramarhvir: A Danian Noble Mandiblor Muge.
- Raznus Assimilated: Unbeknownst to Maxxor, the Danians have infected Raznus with a Danian Parasite that causes Raznus to turn into a Danian version of himself. He gained different abilities and stats.
- Rebant: A Danian Battlemaster Muge.
- Skartalis: A Danian Controller. It is said that he has had secret dealings with Lord Van Bloot and that their bitter feud is an act to hide their alliance. He can be sacrificed in order for the player to activate the Hive ability until the end of the turn.
- Tabaal: A Danian Mandiblor with six wings.
- Tarbok: A Danian Mandiblor.
- Tarin: A Danian Mandiblor Scout.
- Tassanil: A Danian Noble Elementalist.
- Tharc: A Danian Noble Muge who is known to translate any tablet.
- Topar: A Danian Mandiblor Muge.
- Uholdan: A Danian Squadleader.
- Ulmuquad: A Danian Battlemaster.
- Valanii Levaan: A Danian Noble. It is said that when his Squadleaders don't execute orders, Valanii Levaan orders executions. His special ability enables him to gain 10 Power for each Mandiblor the player controls.
- Valban: A Danian Warrior Elementalist.
- Vilrik Landfarer: A Danian Mandiblor Elementalist.
- Vollash: A Danian Mandiblor that resembles a flying ant.
- Vunhra: A Danian Squadleader
- Wamma: A lazy Danian Mandiblor that assists Sarah in navigating the inner workings of Mount Pillar. Wamma's special ability enables him to gain 5 energy for each Mandiblor the player controls.
- Yondaf: A Danian Controller.
The M'arrillians are a race of sea creatures that have the ability of mind-control. They reside behind the Doors of the Deep Mines. The Chieftains are the lead class of M'arrillians, Kha'ralls are crustacean-like and serve as blacksmiths, and Fluidmorphers can use Mugic and change their shape. The M'arrillians also have Coral Fighters for their foot soldiers. Among the M'arrillians are:
- Aa'une: A M'arrillian Chieftain who is the leader of the M'arillians.
- Aer'dak: A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher that resembles a green-skinned humanoid with a snake-like tail in place of legs. Aer'dak's special ability enables it to rob a target creature of its range, deal 20 damage to target creatures with swift, and destroy all opposing creatures in range.
- Anger'keem: A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher. It resembles an unspecified creature with four tentacles for arms and a snake-like tail in place of legs.
- Ast'imal: A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Aval'par: A M'arrillian Chieftain. It resembles an energy creature in gray armor and lots of tentacles.
- Bahrakatan: A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Bo'amm: A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Dreg'ora: A M'arrillian Kha'rall Warrior.
- Dror'niq: A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher. It has the face of a whale with a snake-like tail in place of legs.
- Ebena'bakku: A M'arrillian Chieftain. It resembles an energy jellyfish.
- Emna'ool: A M'arrillian Chieftain with four wings in place of arms and a snake-like tail in place of legs.
- Em'swa: A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher.
- Fal'makin: A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Fla'gamp: A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher.
- Gal'drad: A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Gan'nim: A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Gan'trak: A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Ghar'lag: A M'arrillian Chieftain with tentacles for a beard.
- Ihun'kalin: A M'arrillian Chieftain that was responsible for flooding Rao'pa Sahhk.
- Ikub'ra: A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Jus'hebban: A M'arrillian Chieftain. It resembles a multi-eyed slithering slime.
- Ki'bro: A M'arrillian Chieftain with crab-like claws.
- Klar'nok: A M'arrillian Chieftain. It resembles an eye with tentacles around it.
- Klik'ssi: A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Lam'inkal: A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher Scout with manta ray-like wings and a snake-like tail in place of legs.
- Milla'iin: A M'arrillian Chieftain charged with the duty of flooding the UnderWorld. Milla'iin's special ability involves discarding two Mugic cards to destroy a targeted engaging creature with zero power.
- Mik'banin: A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Mock'adyn: A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher Muge with manta ray-like wings, humanoid arms, a set of tentacles, and a snake-like tail in place of legs.
- Nunk'worn: A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher Warrior with dragon-like wings, two sets of tentacles, and a snake-like tail in place of legs.
- Part'soa: A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher with upside down wings and a snake-like tail in place of legs.
- Phelphor: A M'arrillian creature in UnderWorld form when first discovered by Khybon and Jiggorex. He mutates into a hideous octopus-like creature that can produce tentacles from anywhere when exposed to water. He's listed in the card game as an UnderWorld Conqueror Scout and M'arrillian Fluidmorpher Scout.
- Rath'tab: A M'arrillian Chieftain. It resembles an energy creature in gray armor.
- Ri'oha: A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher.
- Ritzu'dag: A M'arrillian Chieftain.
- Rol'doi: A M'arrillian Kha'rall Warrior.
- Siril'ean: A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher Muge.
- Son'las: A M'arrillian Kha'rall Scout.
- Thar'lyn: A M'arrillian Elementalist.
- Tir'baleen: A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher.
- Vitar'zu: A M'arrillian Kha'rall.
- Vix'ben: A M'arrillian Fluidmorpher.
- Wilt'dred: A M'arrillian Chieftain.
The following creatures come from Prexxor Chasm and have not yet been defined into a tribe:
- Ariak: A Past Beast Muge that resembles a flying squirrel. His special ability is that when he is not in play, he can revive a monster.
- Cromaxx: A Past Warrior that resembles a caveman version of Maxxor. Cromaxx's special ability prevents him from being harmed by Mugic that reduces a creature's energy.
- Gleptodd: A Past Elememtalist Warrior that resembles a spiky-shelled Glyptodon.
- Proboscar: A Past Beast that resembles a four-tusked woolly mammoth with a fanged mouth at the end of its trunk. Proboscar's special ability enables it to move into any unoccupied space as if it were adjacent.
- Smildon: A Past Warrior Beast that resembles a humanoid smilodon. Smildon's special ability can negate the abilities of any location.
- Ursis: A Past Warrior Muge that resembles an unspecified beast with constricting antennae. In the show, Ursis has a special ability where it can be sacrificed so that the player can move any creature to any spot on the field.
Chaotic Teletoon/Télétoon original series 1997 1999 2000 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Chaotic (disambiguation) — Chaotic may refer to: a state or phenomenon characterized by chaos Chaos theory Chaotic, a trading card game / TV series franchise Chaotic Trading Card Game Chaotic (TV series), an animated TV series Britney Kevin: Chaotic, a short lived reality… … Wikipedia
Chaotic — For other uses, see Chaotic (disambiguation). Chaotic is originally a Danish trading card game. It expanded to an online game in America which then became a television program based on the game. The program is seen on 4Kids TV (Fox affiliates,… … Wikipedia
Chaotic (serie de TV) — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Chaotic es una serie animada producida por Bardel Entertainment junto a 4Kids Entertainment. Varias tramas y personajes de la serie animada se basan en un Chaotic (Juego de cartas) juego de cartas danés del mismo… … Wikipedia Español
Chaotic (série télévisée) — Chaotic Titre original Chaotic Genre Série d animation Pays d’origine États Unis Chaîne d’origine Fox Kids … Wikipédia en Français
Chaotic (Serie de TV) — Chaotic (série télévisée) Chaotic Titre original Chaotic Genre Série d animation Pays d’origine États Unis Chaîne d’origine Fox Kids Nombre de saisons … Wikipédia en Français
Chaotic (Série de TV) — Chaotic (série télévisée) Chaotic Titre original Chaotic Genre Série d animation Pays d’origine États Unis Chaîne d’origine Fox Kids Nombre de saisons … Wikipédia en Français
Chaotic (novella) — Chaotic Author(s) Kelley Armstrong … Wikipedia
Chaotic Shadow Warriors — Developer(s) FUN Labs Publisher(s) Activision Pl … Wikipedia
Chaotic Trading Card Game — For the Chaotic franchise, see Chaotic. Chaotic Trading Card Game Enter The Code Designer(s) Martin Rauff, Sam Murakami, To Be Continued LLC (originally by Dracco Company Ltd.) Illustrator(s) Khary Randolph … Wikipedia
Chaotic (serie de televisión) — Para otros usos de este término, véase Chaotic. Contenido 1 Historia 2 Personajes 2.1 Protagonistas 2.2 Antagonistas … Wikipedia Español