- Order in the Court
Order in the Court Studio album by Queen Latifah Released June 16, 1998 Recorded 1997–1998 Genre Hip hop, R&B Length 55:17 Label Motown Professional reviews Queen Latifah chronology Black Reign
Order in the Court
She's a Queen: A Collection of Hits
Order in the Court is the fourth studio album by American rapper Queen Latifah, released on June 16, 1998 in the United States on Motown Records. The album is in part dedicated to The Notorious B.I.G and Tupac Shakur. This is Latifah's first album to have a Parental Advisory warning on it.
- "Bananas (Who You Gonna Call?)" (featuring Apache) – 4:00
- "Court Is in Session" – 3:52
- "No/Yes (Skit)" – 0:44
- "No/Yes" – 4:50
- "Turn You On" – 4:21
- "Black on Black Love" (featuring Antonique Smith and Next) – 5:05
- "Parlay" – 4:52
- "Paper" – 4:00
- "What Ya Gonna Do" (featuring Inaya Jafan) – 4:33
- "It's Alright" – 3:35
- "Phone Call Skit" – 0:34
- "Brownsville" (featuring Le Fem Markita, Scarlet and Nikki D) – 4:40
- "I Don't Know" (featuring Sisqó) – 4:29
- "Life" – 5:42
- "Let Her Live" (featuring Next)
- "Let Her Live" (featuring Next)
- "Keep Your Head to the Sky"
- Singer Inaya Day is featured on the album, credited as Inaya Jafan.
- Latifah performed the track "Life" at the Lilith Fair in 1998. The live song also appears on the CD and cassette release Lilith Fair Volume 2.
- "Turn You On" Samples and Interpolates "I didn't mean to turn you on" By Cherelle.
- "Let Her Live" Samples and Interpolates "That Girl" by Stevie Wonder.
- "Keep your head to the sky" Samples and Interpolates "Saturday Love" By Cherrelle and Alexander O'Neal
- "Life" Samples "You're Not the Man" by Sade
- "Black on Black love" Samples "Make me say it again girl" by The Isley Brothers
- "Court is in session" Samples "What am I Missing" by Rufus & Chaka Khan
- "Bananas (Who you gonna call)" samples vocals from "Fu-Gee-La" by The Fugees
Studio albums Compilation albumsShe's a Queen: A Collection of Hits (2002) · 20th Century Masters: The Best of Queen Latifah (2005) Related articles
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
order of the court — index adjudication, award, decree, holding (ruling of a court), ruling, sentence Burton s Legal Thesaurus. William C. Burton. 2006 … Law dictionary
Order of the Bath — Badge of a Companion of the Order of the Bath (Military Division) Awarded by the Queen of the United Kingdom Motto TRIA IUNCTA IN UNO … Wikipedia
Order of the Dannebrog — Dannebrogordenen Order of the Dannebrog, Breast Star with Grand Cross, unofficial model Awarded by Denm … Wikipedia
Order of the Norwegian Lion — Den norske løve Star of the Order of the Norwegian Lion Award of … Wikipedia
Order of the Red Eagle — (Roter Adlerorden) Order of the Red Eagle, Grand Cross breast star Awarded by The Kingdom of Prussia … Wikipedia
Order of the House of Orange — Huisorde van Oranje The Knight s Cross of the Order of the House of Orange Awarded by … Wikipedia
Order of the Polar Star — The Royal Order of the Polar Star Kungliga Nordstjärneorden Cross and star of the order Awarded by … Wikipedia
Order of the Knights of Christ — Order of the Knights of Christ † Catholic Encyclopedia ► Order of the Knights of Christ A military order which sprang out of the famous Order of the Temple (see Knights Templars). As Portugal was the first country in Europe where the… … Catholic encyclopedia
Order of the Solar Temple — The Order of the Solar Temple also known as Ordre du Temple Solaire (OTS) in French, and the International Chivalric Organization of the Solar Tradition or simply as The Solar Temple was a secret society based upon the modern myth of the… … Wikipedia
Order of the Coif — The Order of the Coif is an honor society for United States law school graduates. A student at an American law school who earns a Juris Doctor degree and graduates in the top 10 percent of his or her class is eligible for membership if the… … Wikipedia