- Minority Report
Minority Report may refer to:
- A committee report written by at least two members of a committee to officially state a position counter to the committee's majority, i.e., a dissenting opinion
- Minority report (Poor Law), published by the UK Royal Commission on the Poor Laws and Relief of Distress 1905-09
- "The Minority Report", a 1956 science fiction short story by Philip K. Dick
- The Minority Report (collection), a 1991 collection of stories by Philip K. Dick
- Minority Report (2002 collection), a 2002 collection of stories by Philip K. Dick
- Minority Report (film), a 2002 film loosely adapted from the initial storyline of Dick's short story, starring Tom Cruise.
- Minority Report: Everybody Runs, a video game based on the film
- H. L. Mencken
- "Minority Report" (Sturgeon), a 1949 science fiction short story by Theodore Sturgeon
- "Minority Report" (Jay-Z song), a 2006 single by Jay-Z from the album Kingdom Come
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Minority Report — Título Minority Report (España) Sentencia previa (Latinoamérica) Ficha técnica Dirección Steven Spielberg Producción Jan de Bont … Wikipedia Español
Minority Report — Film de science fiction de Steven Spielberg d après le roman de Philip K. Dick, avec Tom Cruise, Kathryn Morris, Colin Farrell, Samantha Morton, Max von Sydow, Spencer Treat Clark, Peter Stormare, Blake Bashoff. Pays: États Unis Date de… … Dictionnaire mondial des Films
Minority Report — Pour les articles homonymes, voir Rapport minoritaire. Minority Report … Wikipédia en Français
Minority Report — Filmdaten Deutscher Titel Minority Report Produktionsland USA … Deutsch Wikipedia
minority report — UK / US noun [countable] Word forms minority report : singular minority report plural minority reports a report made by a group of people within a larger group because they do not agree with the report of the whole group … English dictionary
minority report — noun : a separate report prepared by a group constituting or representing a numerical minority (as of a committee) if any members of a committee disagree … they may submit a minority report Alice F. Sturgis the majority and minority reports of… … Useful english dictionary
minority report — noun A committee report written by at least two committee members to officially state their position on an issue, when those members are in the minority on that issue (not necessarily in the political minority party) … Wiktionary
minority report — mi,nority re port noun count a report made by a group of people within a larger group because they do not agree with the report of the whole group … Usage of the words and phrases in modern English
Minority Report (film) — Minority Report … Wikipedia
Minority Report (film) — Minority Report Pour les articles homonymes, voir Rapport minoritaire. Minority Report … Wikipédia en Français