- Card reciprocal agreements
In order to expand the acceptance of their credit and debit cards, many networks, such as
Discover Card, JCB and China UnionPaycreate alliances with other networks.
Existing Reciprocal Agreements
The table below is designed so that you can easily look up your branded card in the first column, and see what other networks it is accepted on. Information, naturally, will be repeated as a result.
Please contribute to this table if you know more.
Press Releases and Other Documentation
* [http://www.jcbcorporate.com/english/news/20060830_3.html Discover Financial Services and JCB Announce Alliance] JCB Website
* [http://www.discovernetwork.com/press_releases/eq.html Discover Financial Services and JCB Announce Alliance] Discover Website
* [http://www.pbc.gov.cn/english//detail.asp?col=6400&ID=617&keyword=discover Renminbi Denominated China UnionPay Card Accepted in the US]
* [http://www.discovernetwork.com/press_releases/ey.html Discover Financial Services and China Unionpay Launch Second Phase of Reciprocal Acceptance Agreement]
* [http://www.discovernetwork.com/press_releases/0824PR_PULSE_LINK.pdf PULSE and LINK Networks Sign Reciprocal ATM/Cash Machine Agreement]
* [http://www.discovernetwork.com/press_releases/dv.html China UnionPay and Discover Financial Services Launch Partnership Opening Discover’s PULSE Network to Chinese Travelers]
* [http://www.mastercard.com/us/merchant/solutions_resources/dinersclub.html MasterCard Diners Club Alliance]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Breeze Card — Infobox electronic payment | | name= Breeze Card | location= Atlanta, Georgia | launched= 2006 | service 1= MARTA Rapid Rail | service 2= MARTA Bus| service 3= | service 4= | service 5= | service 6= service 7= | sales location 1= Breeze Vending… … Wikipedia
Visa (document) — This article is about the international travel document. For other uses, see Visa (disambiguation). Entry visa valid in Schengen treaty countries. Issued by France … Wikipedia
Medicare (Australia) — This article is about the Australian universal healthcare scheme. For the Australian Government health agency, see Medicare Australia. The official logo for the Medicare brand Medicare is Australia s publicly funded universal health care system,… … Wikipedia
Admission to the bar in the United States — For information on individual state bars, see state bar association. Legal education in the United States … Wikipedia
Valparaiso University — Not to be confused with University of Valparaíso. Valparaiso University Motto In luce tua videmus lucem (Latin) Motto in English In Thy light we see li … Wikipedia
Gun laws in the United States (by state) — U.S. Firearms Legal Topics Assault weapons ban ATF Bureau Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act Concealed carry in the U.S. Domestic Violence Offender Gun Ban … Wikipedia
Sprint Nextel — Corporation Type Public company Traded as NYSE: S NASDAQ: … Wikipedia
Economic Affairs — ▪ 2006 Introduction In 2005 rising U.S. deficits, tight monetary policies, and higher oil prices triggered by hurricane damage in the Gulf of Mexico were moderating influences on the world economy and on U.S. stock markets, but some other… … Universalium
Germany — /jerr meuh nee/, n. a republic in central Europe: after World War II divided into four zones, British, French, U.S., and Soviet, and in 1949 into East Germany and West Germany; East and West Germany were reunited in 1990. 84,068,216; 137,852 sq.… … Universalium
Schengen Agreement — The term Schengen Agreement is used for two agreements concluded among European states in 1985 and 1990 which deal with the abolition of systematic border controls among the participating countries. By the Treaty of Amsterdam, the two agreements… … Wikipedia