- Dynamic Bayesian network
A dynamic Bayesian network is a Bayesian network that represents sequences of variables. These sequences are often time-series (for example, in speech recognition) or sequences of symbols (for example, protein sequences). The hidden Markov model can be considered as a simple dynamic Bayesian network.
- Learning Dynamic Bayesian Networks (1997), Zoubin Ghahramani, Lecture Notes In Computer Science, Vol. 1387, 168-197
-  Friedman, N., Murphy, K., and Russell, S. (1998). Learning the structure of dynamic probabilistic networks. In UAI’98, pages 139–147. Morgan Kaufmann.
-  The BNT toolbox by Kevin Murphy
-  DBmcmc - Inferring Dynamic Bayesian Networks with MCMC
-  GlobalMIT Matlab toolbox - Modeling gene regulatory network via global optimization of dynamic bayesian network
This statistics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.