McNab, MacNab, MacNabb or Mac-Nab is a surname, and may refer to:
- Alex McNab, Scottish-US soccer player and coach
- Sir Allan MacNab, 1st Bt (1798–1862), Canadian military and political leader
- Andy McNab (born 1959), British novelist
- Archibald McNab (1826-1924), Canadian politician
- Bob McNab (born 1943), English football player
- Buzz McNab, fictional character
- Claire McNab (born 1940), Australian writer
- Colin McNab (born 1961), British chess Grandmaster
- David McNab, assistant general manager of a hockey team
- Donovan McNabb, NFL Quarterback
- Frank McNab (died 1878), member of the Lincoln County Regulators
- James McNab, first settler in Norval, Ontario
- Jim McNab (1940-2006), footballer
- Jock McNab (b.1894), footballer
- Malcolm McNab, session musician
- Max McNab (born 1924), Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and NHL General Manager
- Maurice Mac-Nab (1856–1899), French poet and singer
- Mercedes McNab (born 1980), Canadian actress
- Neil McNab (b.1947), Scottish footballer
- Peter McNab (born 1952), Canadian ice hockey player
- Robert McNab (1864-1917), New Zealand politician
- Tom McNab (born 1933), New Zealand footballer
- William McNab (1855-1923) Canadian engineer
- William Ramsay McNab (1844-1929) Irish botanist
- McNab/Braeside, Ontario, a township in Canada
- McNab, Arkansas, a town in Hempstead County, United States
- McNabs Island, an island in Halifax Harbour, Canada
- MacNab Street Presbyterian Church (Hamilton), removal from wiki under dispute as of December 29, 2006.
- McNabb (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.