- Citadel (disambiguation)
A citadel is a fortress for protecting a town and may also refer to:
- Operation Citadel, the code name for the Battle of Kursk, in World War II
Companies and organisations
- Citadel Broadcasting, an American broadcast holding company
- Citadel High School, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Citadel LLC, a hedge fund management company
- The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina
- Citadel Miniatures, a miniatures company owned by Games Workshop
- Citadel (software), a BBS software
- Citadel/UX, an implementation of Citadel that has evolved into a modern groupware platform
Film and television
- The Citadel (film), a film based on A. J. Cronin's novel
- The Citadel (TV series), at least three TV versions of Cronin's novel
- The Citadel, a building featured in Half-Life 2.
- The Citadel, the ruined remains of the Pentagon inhabited by the Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout 3.
- Citadel (video game), a video game by Superior Software
- Citadels (game), a German-style card game originally published in French as Citadelles
- The Citadel is a major location in the video game series Mass Effect. It is shown as the center of galactic co-operation. It is led by a council consisting three councilors from three major species.
- Citadels are the home for the clans in the popular MMORPG RuneScape. These offer customisation as well as user generated content for their users.
- The Citadel (novel), a novel by A.J. Cronin
- Citadel Press, a publishing company
- Citadel (U.S. Senate), a non-fiction book by William S. White
- Citadel (Muslimgauze album)
- Citadel Records, an Australian independent record label
- Citadel (song), a song by the Rolling Stones
- Citadel (Starcastle album)
- Citadel Band, a 2004 album by Swedish artist Loney, Dear
- The Cairo Citadel, Egypt
- The Citadel Airport, private airport near Sisters, Oregon, USA
- The Citadel of Aleppo, ancient castle in Aleppo, Syria
- Citadel, Calgary, neighbourhood in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Citadel Hill (Fort George), fortified hill in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Citadel Island, Victoria, Australia
- Citadel Mall, a shopping mall in South Carolina, USA
- Citadel of Quebec, military installation, Canada
- Citadel Theatre, Edmonton, Canada
- Citadella, fortress on Gellért Hill, Budapest, Hungary
- Citadelle Laferrière, fortress and UNESCO World Heritage Site in Haiti
- Openshaw Citadel, the third Salvation Army citadel, Manchester, England
- Royal Citadel, Plymouth, fortress in Plymouth, UK
- Various underground facilities of the military in London including Pindar, Q-Whitehall and the Admiralty citadel
- Halifax Citadels, a defunct American Hockey League team
- Citadel, a safe room aboard a ship
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Citadel Station — may refer to: Citadel Station, a space station orbiting Saturn that serves as the setting for the video game System Shock Citadel Station, a space platform orbiting Telos IV in the video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II Citadel… … Wikipedia
Citadel — This article is about a type of fortification. For other uses, see Citadel (disambiguation). In this seventeenth century plan of the fortified city of Casale Monferrato the citadel is the large star shaped structure on the left … Wikipedia
Citadel, Calgary — For other uses, see Citadel (disambiguation). Citadel Neighbourhood … Wikipedia
Citadel Hill — is a term usually applied to a hilltop military stronghold. It can also refer to: Citadel Hill (Fort George), a glacial drumlin on Halifax, Nova Scotia and the site of Fort George Jabal al Qal a, a hill in Amman, Jordan and the site of a 2000… … Wikipedia
Citadel of Crime — may refer to: A Man Betrayed (1941 film), also known as Citadel of Crime, an American film directed by John H. Auer, starring John Wayne George Sherman, starring Robert Armstrong This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same… … Wikipedia
Citadel Theatre production history — Contents 1 1965 1966 2 1966 1967 3 1967 1968 4 1968 1969 … Wikipedia
NBC (disambiguation) — Contents 1 Broadcast television networks 2 Defunct radio networks 3 People … Wikipedia
Cadet Corps (disambiguation) — Cadet Corps or Corps of Cadets is a type of military school. It may also refer to: Military education Cadet Corps (Russia), a type of military school in Russia Corps of Cadets (Warsaw), a school in the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth California… … Wikipedia
Classic hits (disambiguation) — Classic hits is a radio format that combines elements of oldies and classic rock. The name is used for the following radio stations and networks that use the format: Classic Hits 954/1530 Classic Hits (Citadel radio network) Classic Hits FM (New… … Wikipedia
Casbah (disambiguation) — Casbah may refer to: *Casbah, a citadel in Algier*The Casbah (US music venue), a music venue in San Diego, USA *The Casbah Coffee Club (The Casbah), a former music venue in Liverpool, England, an early venue of The Beatles * Rock the Casbah, a… … Wikipedia