- Peter J. Daniels
name = Peter J. Daniels
Author, Professional speaker
main interests =
website = [http://peterdanielsonline.com/ peterdanielsonline.com]
Peter J. Daniels, (born in
1932in Melbourne, Australia) is an Australian life coach, writer, and professional speaker.
Daniels has authored thirteen
books, including "How to Reach Your Life Goals" and "How to be Happy Though Rich".
Daniels came from a disadvantaged background and was challenged with illiteracy in his early years. His family was third generation welfare recipients, he has two alcoholic brothers, 4 fathers and 2 mothers. Many of his relatives have been in jail. He failed at every grade in school and became a bricklayer. At 26 years of age he was hopelessly in debt, and attended a Billy Graham Crusade on May 25th 1959. He attributes his life change and subsequent success to that meeting. [http://www.godembassy.org/en/news/news_publ.php?showdetail=39 Godembassy news ] ] .
After reading 6,000 biographies, Daniels went into business three times and each time became bankrupt. He subsequently managed to build a large real estate business in Australia and South East Asia and serves as a director and chairman on a range of international boards.
Described by Dr
Norman Vincent Pealeas "the best speaker in the world"Fact|date=April 2007, Daniels has been speaking on personal development for over 30 years.
Daniels married his wife Robina in
1955and has three children and eight grandchildren
From 1974 to 1990, he ran "Peter J Daniels Real Estate", before it went under. Since 1989 he has run the "World Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies". Other business involvements include being a director of "International Corporate Holdings Pty Ltd", Chairman of "Australia Fair Pty Ltd" and an international director of
Worldwide Leadership Council.
Daniels is a renowned philanthropist, including regular 'no cost' presentations to churches around the world. [http://www.peterjdaniels.com/seminars.html] He has also been chairman of the board of Youth for Christ Australia, a board member of
Haggai Institute of Advanced Leadership, world treasurer of Youth for Christ International and international director of Robert Schuller Ministries.
Daniels has received numerous national and international awards including:
* 1975: "Lieutenant Colonel Aide De Camp Governor Staff" by Governor George Busbee, The State of Georgia
* 1986: "Kentucky Colonel" by Governor Julian M. Carrol, State of Georgia
* 1987: "Honorary Citizen Austin Texas" by Mayor Frank C. Cooksey
* 1988: "World Ambassador", World Expo Brisbane Australia
* 1989: "World Ambassador for Life", Youth for Christ
* 1989: "Special Ambassador of State on Economic Affairs", Appointed by His Excellency President Lennox Sebe For the Nation of
* 1992: "Doctor of Humanities",
March of Faith Bible Institute, Houston Texas
* 1995: "Doctor of Letters",
Oral Roberts University
* "Living on the Edge: From bricklayer to business leader" (Autobiography) (World Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies, 2003)
* "Living on the Edge: Executive Pack"
* "Success is-- : principles for achieving your dreams" (Trade Life Books, 1998)
* "How to Reach Your Life Goals: A step by step goals formula" (Honor Books, August 1995) - ISBN 978-1562920883
* "How to Create Your Own Dynamic Mission Statement That Works" (World Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies, 1994) - ISBN 978-0949330321
* "Entrepreneurs and Leaders Handbook"
* "A Global Survey into Multi-Level Marketing: The Rescue of an Industry" (World Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies, 1992)
* "How to get more done and have time left over" (Australian Collegiate School of Entrepreneurs, 1990)
* "Miss Phillips You Were Wrong: A formula to overcome rejection" (House of Tabor, 1989) - ISBN 978-0949330260
* "How to have the Awesome Power of Public Speaking: The book for mastering the crowd" (The House of Tabor, 1988) - ISBN 0949330256
* "How to be Motivated all the Time: Practical keys to becoming and remaining motivated in an uncomplicated step by step procedure" (The House of Tabor, 1987) - ISBN 0949330221
* "How to Handle a Major Crisis: Practical steps to overcome difficulty and to face critical situations successfully" (The House of Tabor, 1987) - ISBN 0949330213
* "How to be Happy Though Rich: The book every poor person should read" (Fleming H Revell Co, May 1985)) - ISBN 978-0800714352
Human potential movement
* [http://www.danel.ch/ Peter J. Daniels official site]
* [http://gabrielcall.com/ Gabriel Call - Daniels' latest project]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Peter T. Daniels — (* 11. Dezember 1951) ist ein US amerikanischer Sprachwissenschaftler. Leben Daniels studierte Sprachen an der Cornell University und der University of Chicago. Er lehrte an der University of Wisconsin in Milwaukee und der Chicago State… … Deutsch Wikipedia
Peter T. Daniels — (born December 11, 1951, currently living in New Jersey) is a scholar of writing systems, specializing in . He was co editor (with William Bright) of the book The World s Writing Systems (1996), and he introduced the terms abjad (an alphabet with … Wikipedia
Peter Daniels (disambiguation) — Peter Daniels may refer to: *Peter J. Daniels, author *Peter T. Daniels, scholar of writing systems *Peter Daniels (NASCAR), NASCAR Weekly Series national champion in 2002 … Wikipedia
Daniels — ist der Familienname folgender Personen: Inhaltsverzeichnis A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z A Alexander … Deutsch Wikipedia
Peter Albert David Singer — Peter Singer Peter Albert David Singer (* 6. Juli 1946 in Melbourne, Australien) ist ein australischer Philosoph und Ethiker. Singer hat in Oxford, an der New York University und der La Trobe University gelehrt und war von 1977–1999 Professor für … Deutsch Wikipedia
Peter Daniels (NASCAR) — Peter Daniels is an American racing driver who won the NASCAR Weekly Series national championship in 2002.Schaefer, Paul. Where Stars Are Born: Celebrating 25 Years of NASCAR Weekly Racing . Coastal 181, Newburyport, Massachusetts, USA, 2006.… … Wikipedia
Peter Joseph Eilender — (* 27. April 1767 in Bonn; † 8. November 1831 in Bonn) war Jurist und 1816 kommissarischer Oberbürgermeister von Bonn. Eilender besuchte bis 1783 das Maximilian Gymnasium seiner Geburtsstadt und studierte dort auch an der Universität. Ohne… … Deutsch Wikipedia
Peter Maria Busen — (* 6. Juni 1904 in Köln; † 7. November 1967 Bonn) war ein deutscher Politiker (CDU). Er war von 1949 bis 1967 Abgeordneter im Landtag von Nordrhein Westfalen und war außerdem von 1951 bis 1956 Oberbürgermeister von Bonn. Leben Busen machte… … Deutsch Wikipedia
Peter Kraemer — (* 28. Oktober 1901 in Bonn; † 6. September 1990 in Bonn Beuel) war ein deutscher Politiker (FDP, später CDU). Er war von 1969 bis 1975 Oberbürgermeister der Stadt Bonn. Kraemer besuchte das Beethoven Gymnasium seiner Geburtsstadt und studierte… … Deutsch Wikipedia
Peter Stockhausen — (* 26. Oktober 1898 in Bonn; † 2. August 1961 ebendort) war einer deutscher Politiker (CDU) und von 1948 bis 1951 Oberbürgermeister von Bonn. Leben und Wirken Der Sohn eines Fuhrmanns absolvierte nach der Volksschule zunächst eine… … Deutsch Wikipedia