- Greater Mekong Subregion
Greater Mekong Subregion (abbreviation: "GMS") is a geological region that includes nations and territories located in (ADB), these nations have cooperated in economic programs, environmental protection.
Greater Mekong Sub-region Academic and Research Network
GMS Environment Operations Center
The Journal of GMS Development Studies
* [http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/mekong.pdf United Nations map of the region]
* [http://www.adb.org/GMS/ Asian Development Bank's GMS site]
* [http://www.gms-eoc.org/ Greater Mekong Subregion Environment Operations Center]
* [http://www.aseansec.org/11600.htm A brief history of ASEAN's role in the GMS]
* [http://www.rockmekong.org/ Thailand's Learning Across Boundaries in the GMS]
* [http://www.worldwildlife.org/wildplaces/flm/about.cfm World Wildlife Federation's GMS site]
* [http://japanese.china.org.cn/english/international/234322.htm GMS nations meet to fight human trafficking]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.