- The Message of The Qur'an
The Message of the Qur'an is a translation (into English) and interpretation of the Qur'an by Muhammad Asad, a Polish Jew (born in the city of Lwow, then Poland, now Ukraine) who converted to Islam. The book has since been translated into several other languages.
- Online Quran Project includes the Qur'an translation of Muhammad Asad (both the original English and the Spanish translation).
- Online version of the book in spanish by Junta Islamica (HTML)
- Online version of the book with commentary (HTML)
- Translation with commentary
- Translation without commentary
This article related to the Qur'an is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.