- Column (disambiguation)
A column is a vertical structural element in architecture.
Column may also refer to:
- Column (botany) or gynostemium, a part of an orchid
- Column (database), a set of data values of a particular type in a relational database
- Column (formation), a military formation
- Columns (juggling), a juggling pattern
- Column (periodical), a recurring piece or article written by a columnist
- Column (typography), a vertical block of text positioned on a page
- Column vector, an m × 1 matrix in linear algebra
- Columns (video game), a Tetris-style video game
- "Columns" (How I Met Your Mother), a 2007 episode of How I Met Your Mother
- Cortical column, a group of neurons in the brain cortex
- Vertebral column, a column of vertebrae situated in the dorsal aspect of the abdomen
- Packed bed column, an apparatus used in column chromatography, absorption, scrubbing and distillation
- Column-based nucleic acid purification
- Miller Columns the data tree structure visualization technique
- Row (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Fifth Column (disambiguation) — Fifth Column may refer to: *Fifth column, a group of people who clandestinely undermine a larger group to which it is expected to be loyal *Fifth Column (band), an all women experimental punk band from Toronto, Canada *Fifth Column (V TV series) … Wikipedia
Column — For other uses, see Column (disambiguation). National Capitol Columns at the United States National Arboretum in Washington, D.C … Wikipedia
Monolith (disambiguation) — A monolith is a monument or natural feature consisting of a single massive stone or rock. Monolith or monolithic may also refer to: Single crystal, unified crystal, also called monocrystal or monolithic Contents 1 Architecture 2 … Wikipedia
Colonna (disambiguation) — Colonna is an Italian word for column. The name Colonna may refer to : Places Italy Colonna, Lazio, a comune in the Province of Rome Colonna, City of Rome, a rione in Rome Capo Colonna, a cape of Calabria. Palazzo Colonna, a palatial block… … Wikipedia
The Day After Tomorrow (disambiguation) — The Day After Tomorrow is a 2004 apocalyptic science fiction film. The Day After Tomorrow may also refer to: In television: The Day After Tomorrow (TV special), a 1975 television pilot The Day After Tomorrow (The O.C.), an episode of The O.C. In… … Wikipedia
Raver (disambiguation) — Raver may refer to:* Raver a party goer. In 1960s British youth culture: a party animal . Since the 1980s: an attendee at musical rave events * The Raver a music gossip column published in the 1960s and 1970s in the consumer music weekly Melody… … Wikipedia
Col (disambiguation) — Col can mean: A mountain pass or low point between two hills Col (game), a pencil and paper game The Gaelic name for the village of Coll, Lewis in the Western Isles of Scotland Col may be an abbreviation for: Colonel, the military rank Columba… … Wikipedia
Tsar (disambiguation) — Tsar, Tzar, and Czar are various Latin alphabet spellings of the same Slavic word, the title of a Russian, Bulgarian or Serbian monarch. It is derived from the word caesar, much like the word kaiser. The word may also be: Czar, West Virginia Czar … Wikipedia
Columella (disambiguation) — Columella is Latin meaning little coloumn . It may refer to: Columella (4 ca. 70), a Roman writer Biology Columella (gastropod), an anatomical feature of a coiled snail shell or gastropod shell Columella (genus), a genus of land gastropods, in… … Wikipedia
Cock rock (disambiguation) — Cock rock is a rock music genre. Cock Rock may also refer to: Cock Rock, now renamed Rooster Rock, a column of basalt in Rooster Rock State Park, Oregon, USA Cock Rock, 1996 album by Diesel Boy Cock Rock Disco, an independent record label See… … Wikipedia