- Thomas DiLorenzo
Thomas J. DiLorenzo (born 1954) is an American
economics professorat Loyola College in Maryland. He is an adherent of the Austrian Schoolof Economics. He is a senior faculty member of the Ludwig von Mises Instituteand an affiliated scholar of the League of the South Institute, the research arm of the League of the Southand the Abbeville Institute. [http://www.lsinstitute.org/] He holds a Ph.D.in Economics from Virginia Tech.
DiLorenzo has authored at least ten books, including ', ', and "". DiLorenzo has spoken out in favor of the secession of the
Confederate States of America, defending its right to secede in a view similar to that of abolitionist Lysander Spooner. [http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo82.html] He has also criticized the crediting of the New Dealfor ending the Great Depression. [http://www.mises.org/fullstory.aspx?Id=1623]
DiLorenzo lectures widely, and is a frequent speaker at
* [http://www.mises.org/Media/?action=showname&ID=59 Mises Media Webcast] Lectures by DiLorenzo at the
Ludwig von Mises Institute.
* [http://www.mises.org/fellows.asp?control=16 Archive of DiLorenzo commentary] for the Mises Institute.
* [http://www.independent.org/aboutus/person_detail.asp?id=544 Archive of DiLorenzo commentary] for
The Independent Institute
* [http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo-arch.html Archive of DiLorenzo commentary] for
* [http://www.independent.org/events/transcript.asp?eventID=9 The Real Abraham Lincoln] - a debate between Thomas DiLorenzo and
Harry V. Jaffa
* [http://www.claremont.org/writings/crb/Spring2002/krannawitter.html Critical review of "The Real Lincoln"] by
Thomas Krannawitterof the Claremont Institute
* [http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/wilson7.html DiLorenzo and his Critics] by
Clyde N. Wilson
* [http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo68.html Interview with Thomas DiLorenzo] in the "
* [http://www.c-spanarchives.org/library/index.php?main_page=product_video_info&products_id=204650-1 Q & A with Thomas DiLorenzo (video)] on C-SPAN discussing his two books about Abraham Lincoln.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Thomas DiLorenzo — Thomas J. DiLorenzo Nacimiento … Wikipedia Español
Thomas DiLorenzo — Thomas DiLorenzo, le 16 septembre 2006 Thomas J. DiLorenzo (né en 1954) est un économiste américain et professeur au Loyola College du Maryland. Libéral, c est un partisan de l École autrichienne d économie … Wikipédia en Français
Dilorenzo — may refer to: Francis X. DiLorenzo, a Roman Catholic priest Joseph DiLorenzo, an American businessman Thomas DiLorenzo, an American economics professor This page or section lists people with the surname Dilorenzo. If an … Wikipedia
Thomas J. Quinlan — Reverend Fr. Thomas J. Quinlan (born April 23, 1929) is a Roman Catholic priest of the Richmond diocese. CareerFather Quinlan was ordained to the presbyterate on May 1, 1958, and was appointed priest at Blessed Sacrament Parish in Alexandria,… … Wikipedia
Francis X. DiLorenzo — infobox bishopbiog name = Most Rev. Francis Xavier DiLorenzo religion = Catholic Church See = Richmond Title = Bishop of Richmond Period = May 24, 2004 mdash; present Predecessor = Most Rev. Walter Francis Sullivan Successor = incumbent date of… … Wikipedia
ДиЛоренцо — ДиЛоренцо, Томас Джеймс Томас Джеймс ДиЛоренцо Thomas James DiLorenzo февраль 2010 Дата рождения … Википедия
Дилоренцо, Томас Джеймс — Томас Джеймс Дилоренцо Thomas James DiLorenzo февраль 2010 Дата рождения … Википедия
Дилоренцо, Томас — Томас Джеймс Дилоренцо Thomas James DiLorenzo … Википедия
Ludwig von Mises Institute — Motto Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito (Latin: Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it) Founder(s) Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr. Established … Wikipedia
Paleoconservatism — Part of a series on Conservatism in the United States … Wikipedia