Makris (Greek: Μακρής) is a surname of Greek origin which means long. The female equivalent is Makri (Greek: Μακρή). The name "Makris" may refer to one of the following people:
- Andreas Makris, Greek-American composer
- Antonis Makris, Cypriot footballer
- Constantine Makris, Greek-American cinematographer, television director and television producer
- Cynthia Makris, soprano opera singer
- Dimitrios Makris, Greek military commander and fighter of the 1821 revolution
- Dionysis Makris, Greek singer
- George Makris, American college football coach
- Memos Makris, Greek sculptor
- Nikolaos Makris, Greek soldier and politician
- Orestis Makris, Greek actor and tenor
- Vassilis Makris, Greek photographer
It may also refer to:
- Kitsos Makris Folklore Museum
This page or section lists people with the surname Makris. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link. This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.