- Bilhete Único
Bilhete Único ("Single Ticket") is the trademark of the
São Paulotransportation system SmartCard.The solution is sponsored by [http://www.sptrans.com.br/ SPTrans] (São Paulo Transporte S/A), the city bus transportation authority, a company linked to municipal government, and is now accepted also on the local subway ( São Paulo Metro) and on the suburban railways operated by CPTM ( Companhia Paulista de Trens Metropolitanos).
Due to the 8.5 million cards issued until 2006, and the 15,000 buses and 7,3 million daily voyages on São Paulo bus public transportation (2006), this is probably the 2nd largest smartcard solution of the world, after
Hong Kong´s Octopus Card.
The user smartcard uses
Philips Mifarecontactless technology.
The original technological solution (about 1997) was based on
Seul´s solution and provider, but the project was aborted mostly due software problems with the complex Vale Transporteregulation.
Around 2001/2002 the project was restarted by SPTrans, that decided to be the Solution Integrator and Sponsor, and chose to have at least 2 solution providers for every supply, and not to depend on a sole provider like most other cities do.
The SPTrans "Projeto de Bilhetagem Eletrônica", that resulted on the "Bilhete Único", has at least 30 different solution and service providers directly involved to reach the goal.
The solution was a major gain solving the recharge problem: all cards are pre-paid, and recharge cannot be done onboard. Other Brazilian cities failed on create and spread a large recharge network. Due to "win-win" agreements with Electronic Benefits Cards networks and with the National Lottery network,
São Paulohas now 3,000+ Recharge Points around city (Mar/2007).
The main responsibles for these solutions were:
* [http://portal.prefeitura.sp.gov.br/secretarias/transportes SMT*Secretaria Municipal de Transportes] of [http://www.prefeitura.sp.gov.br PMSP*Prefeitura Municipal de São Paulo] that sponsored the project.
* [http://www.sptrans.com.br SPTrans] that coordinated all project.
The "brains and arms" providers to SPTrans were:
* [http://www.digicon.com.br/ Digicon] , that made most of the smartcard technical definitions, and reference implementations of hardware and software (validators, HSMs, POS and clearing house)
* [http://www.ttc.com.br TTC/Engenharia] that helped on major business definitions and public licitations.
* [http://www.atech.br Atech*Tecnologias Críticas] that made the deployment coordination and quality assurance.
The TI services providers were:
* [http://www.cobra.com.br Cobra Tecnologia] that was the contracted Network and Datacenter Provider
* [http://www.diveo.com.br Diveo] that hosts the solution, manage the communications network and operates the
Network Operations Center.
The cards providers are:
Philips, that provides the Mifare4k chip.
* [http://www.sonsun.com.br/ Sonsun] , that provides the plastic cards and inlay of about 80% of user cards.
* [http://www.gemplus.com.br/ Gemplus] , that provides the other cards.
The providers on "debit network", are:
* [http://www.apbprodata.com.br/ APB-Prodata] , that automated around 75% of buses and garages.
* [http://www.digicon.com.br/ Digicon] , that automated the other ones.
* [http://www.microft.com.br/ Microsoft Consulting Services] , responsible by the EDI software solution used on garages.
The providers on "public credit network", are:
* [http://www.caixa.gov.br/ Caixa Econômica Federal] , that provides the "public capture and reseller network", using 700+ of his national lottery point-of-sales in the city.
* [http://www.digicon.com.br/ Digicon] , that made the POS device, HSMs and security infra-structure.
* [http://www.svconsultoria.com.br/ S & V Consultoria] , that made the "Cartáo do Estudante" and "Loja Virtual" web There are also 40 points of recharge on Metro stations and bus terminals.
The providers of "private credit network" or "Rede Complementary", are authorized to provide recharge smartcards are:
* [http://www.smartnet.com.br/ SmartNet] , that provides a private capture network for many voucher and benefits vendors,
* [http://www.redepontocerto.com.br/ Rede Ponto-Certo] , that provides a private capture network to VB Serviços.
*and 2 other minor capture networks.On March 2007, there are 2200+ point of sales on this network on the city.
The customers of "private credit network", authorized to resell "Vale Transporte" are:
* [http://www.vbservicos.com.br/ VB-Serviços]
* [http://www.ticket.com.br/ Ticket Restaurante]
* [http://www.vr.com.br/ Vale Refeição]
* [http://www.sodexho.com.br/ Sodexho]
* [http://www.beneficiofacil.com.br/ Benefício Fácil]
*and 15+ other minor vendors.
Other software and hardware solutions providers are:portals and back-office.
* [http://www.microft.com.br/ Microsoft] . Windows desktops on all parts. Windows servers, Bizztalk and MS-SQL on EDI from garages.
* [http://www.oracle.com.br/ Oracle] , that provides the central SQL database and Dataware House.
* [http://www.ibm.com.br/ IBM] , that provides RISC servers and AIX on central processors.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Sistema Único de Boleto Electrónico — Stand de Tarjeta SUBE en Tecnópolis El Sistema Único de Boleto Electrónico (SUBE), es un sistema que permite abonar con una sola tarjeta inteligente, viajes en colectivos, subtes y estaciones de trenes adheridas a la Red SUBE, en el transporte… … Wikipedia Español
Companhia Paulista de Trens Metropolitanos — Trenes Metropolitanos de São Paulo Lugar … Wikipedia Español
Metro de São Paulo — Lugar Ubicación São Paulo … Wikipedia Español
Artur Alvim (São Paulo Metro) — Artur Alvim Station statistics Coordinates … Wikipedia
Conceição (São Paulo Metro) — Conceição Station statistics Address 919 Avenida Engº. Armando de Arruda Pereira … Wikipedia
Corinthians-Itaquera (São Paulo Metro) — Corinthians Itaquera Corinthians Itaquera Metro Station … Wikipedia
Terminal Multimodal Palmeiras-Barra Funda — Ubicación Coordenadas … Wikipedia Español
Tarjeta inteligente — Tarjeta de crédito con microchip. Una tarjeta inteligente (smart card), o tarjeta con circuito integrado (TCI), es cualquier tarjeta del tamaño de un bolsillo con circuitos integrados que permiten la ejecución de cierta lógica programada. Aunque… … Wikipedia Español
MetroCard (New York City) — MetroCard redirects here. For other cards, see MetroCard (disambiguation). Main article: New York City transit fares MetroCard Location New York City Launched 1993 … Wikipedia
São Paulo Metro — Info Locale … Wikipedia