Much may refer to:
- MuchMusic, a cable network in Canada, and its domestic and international spin-offs
- Much (album), an album by Christian band Ten Shekel Shirt
- Much the Miller's Son, one of Robin Hood's Merry Men from the earliest tales
- Place name
- Much, Germany, a municipality in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Family name
- Franka Much (de) (born 1975), German model, actress
- Hans Much (1880 - 1932), German physician
- Matthäus Much (de) (1832 - 1909), Austrian archaeologist
- Rudolf Much (1862 - 1936), Austrian Germanist
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.