- Northern Shuswap Tribal Council
The Northern Shuswap Tribal Council, also called the Cariboo Tribal Council, is a First Nations government in the Canadian province of British Columbia. Based in the Cariboo District of the Central Interior, it is one of two tribal councils of the Secwepemc people, the other being the Shuswap Nation Tribal Council of the Thompson-Shuswap region farther south.
- Canim Lake Band (Tsq'escen')
- Soda Creek/Deep Creek Band (Xat'sull/Cm'etem)
- Williams Lake Indian Band (T'exelc)
- Canoe Creek Band/Dog Creek Indian Band (Stswecem'c/Xgat'tem)
- Shuswap Nation Tribal Council
- Shuswap language (Secwepemcstin)
- List of tribal councils in British Columbia
This First Nations-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.