Conjunction can refer to:
- Conjunction (astronomy and astrology), an astronomical phenomenon
- Astrological aspect, an aspect in horoscopic astrology
- Conjunction (grammar), a part of speech
- Conjunctive mood (grammar), same as subjunctive mood
- Logical conjunction, a mathematical operator
- Conjunctions, an American literary journal
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.