- List of national parks of Finland
There are 37 national parks in Finland. They are all managed by the Metsähallitus. The national parks cover a total area of 8,873 square kilometres (3,426 sq mi) – 2.7 % of Finland's total land area. A total of 1.7 million people visited the parks in 2007.
List of national parks
Other references on Wikipedia:
- ^ "Kansallispuistojen suosio kasvussa" (in Finnish). Metsähallitus. 2008-02-18. http://www.metsa.fi/news.asp?Section=10&Item=6348. Retrieved February 18, 2008.
- ^ "Käyntimäärät kansallispuistoittain 2009" (in Finnish). Metsähallitus. http://www.metsa.fi/sivustot/metsa/fi/Eraasiatjaretkeily/Asiakastieto/Kayntimaarat/Kansallispuistoittain/Sivut/kayntimaaratkansallispuistoittain2009.aspx. Retrieved September 29, 2010.
- Finland's National Parks
- National parks, hiking areas, wilderness areas
- I left my heart to Lapland, thisisFINLAND by Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland
Finland topics History Politics and
Geography Economy Military Demographics Media Culture Symbols Portal List of national parks of Europe Sovereign
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
- Northern Ireland
States with limited
- Northern Cyprus
- South Ossetia
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
List of national parks of Sweden — … Wikipedia
List of national parks of Iceland — … Wikipedia
List of national parks of Poland — … Wikipedia
List of national parks of Belarus — … Wikipedia
List of national parks of Slovakia — … Wikipedia
List of national parks — This is a list of national parks as defined by the International Union for Conservation of Nature ordered by nation. Nearly 100 countries around the world have lands classified as a national park by this defintion. Contents 1 Africa 2 Asia 3… … Wikipedia
List of national parks of Denmark — As of October, 2011, there are three national parks in Denmark, another one in Greenland, which is part of the Kingdom of Denmark. Greenland has its own National Park since 1974. It stretches over the northern three fifths of Greenland s east… … Wikipedia
List of national parks of Bulgaria — This is a list of national parks in Bulgaria. Central Balkan National Park Pirin National Park Rila National Park Nature Parks Belasitsa Nature Park Bulgarka Nature Park Golden Sands Nature Park Persina Nature Park Rilski Manastir Nature Park… … Wikipedia
List of national parks of the Netherlands — National Parks in the Netherlands National parks in the Netherlands were defined in the 1960s as areas of at least 10 km² consisting of natural terrains, water and/or forests, with a special landscape and flora and fauna. The first two national… … Wikipedia
List of national parks of Italy — Gennargentu National Park, Sardinia The Italian national parks cover about five percent of the country. The parks are managed by the Ministry of the Environment (Italian: Ministero dell Ambiente). … Wikipedia