- Dispersive partial differential equation
In mathematics, a dispersive partial differential equation or dispersive PDE is a partial differential equation that is dispersive. In this context, dispersion means that waves of different wavelength propagate at different phase velocities.
- Euler–Bernoulli beam equation with time-dependent loading
- Airy equation
- Schrödinger equation
- Klein–Gordon equation
- nonlinear Schrödinger equation
- Korteweg–de Vries equation (or KdV equation)
- Boussinesq equation (water waves)
- sine–Gordon equation
- The Dispersive PDE Wiki.
This mathematical analysis–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.