- Nalanda (disambiguation)
Nalanda can refer to:
- Nalanda University, an ancient seat of Buddhist learning in India.
- Nalanda International University is a proposed university near the ruins of Nalanda, Bihar
- Nalanda Open University is a university at Patna in Bihar state in India.
- Nalanda City, in Nalanda district, Bihar
- Nalanda district, the modern administrative district of Bihar in which the ancient university ruins are found.
- Nalanda, a village in the Matale District, Sri Lanka
- Nalanda College, a modern-day college in Sri Lanka
- Nalanda, a monastery in France
- The Karma Shri Nalanda Institute for Higher Buddhist Studies at Rumtek monastery, an affiliate of Sampurnanant Sanskrit University in Varanasi, (U.P.) India
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Nalanda — This article is about the ancient town and university. For other uses, see Nalanda (disambiguation). Nalanda town … Wikipedia
Nalanda Maha Vidyalaya — (English: Nalanda College) with most referring to Madhya Maha Vidyalaya: Nalanda Maha Vidyalaya Colombo Nalanda Maha Vidyalaya, Elpitiya Nalanda Maha Vidyalaya, Minuwangoda See also Madhya Maha Vidyalaya References ^ … Wikipedia
Dharmapala (disambiguation) — Dharmapala is a Sanskrit name which means protector of the Dharma . The Pāli equivalent is Dhammapala. The name is often used by Buddhists to refer to a variety of persons and concepts, including: Buddhism Dharmapala, a type of supernatural being … Wikipedia
Silao (disambiguation) — Silao may refer to:*Silao, a city in the Mexican state of Guanajuato *Silao Nalanda, a town in Nalanda district, Bihar, India … Wikipedia
Bihar (disambiguation) — Bihar may refer to: *Bihar a state in India *Bihar River, India *Bihar (county), a historic county of the Kingdom of Hungary *Hajdú Bihar, county in Hungary *Bihar, the Hungarian name of the Romanian Bihor County *Bihar (king), a khagan of the… … Wikipedia
Gandaki River — Coordinates: 25°39′9″N 85°11′4″E / 25.6525°N 85.18444°E / 25.6525; 85.18444 … Wikipedia
Outline of Buddhism — See also: Index of Buddhism related articles Flag of Buddhism … Wikipedia
Mathura — This article is about the municipality in Uttar Pradesh, India. For its namesake district, see Mathura district. For other uses, see Mathura (disambiguation). city … Wikipedia
Aryabhata — For other uses, see Aryabhata (disambiguation). Āryabhaṭa Statue of Aryabhata on the grounds of IUCAA, Pune. As there is no known information regarding his appearance, any image of Aryabhata originates from an artist s conception. Born 476 … Wikipedia
Bihari culture — The culture of Bihar, an eastern state of India, includes aspects such as literature, cuisine, performing and visual arts, and festivals. Contents 1 Language 2 Literature 3 Performing arts 3.1 Music … Wikipedia