Newsboy may refer to:
- A Paperboy, an individual, often a child, employed to deliver newspapers.
- "Newsboy", a horse-racing tipster writing in The Daily Mirror
- Jeremy Wells, a television personality
- Newsvendor model, a demand forecasting model from operations research, (aka Newsboy model)
- Newsboy cap, a kind of hat often worn by these same newspaper-vendor boys
- Newsboy Legion, the name of a kid gang in the DC Comics Universe.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
newsboy — news boy , n. A boy who distributes or sells newspapers. [1913 Webster] … The Collaborative International Dictionary of English
newsboy — (n.) also news boy, 1764, from NEWS (Cf. news) (n.) + BOY (Cf. boy) … Etymology dictionary
newsboy — [no͞oz′boi΄, nyo͞oz′boi΄] n. a boy who sells or delivers newspapers … English World dictionary
newsboy — noun Date: 1764 one who delivers or sells newspapers … New Collegiate Dictionary
newsboy — /noohz boy , nyoohz /, n. a person, typically a boy, who sells or delivers newspapers. [1755 65; NEWS + BOY] * * * … Universalium
newsboy — noun A boy, or by extension a man, who delivers and/or sells newspapers. Syn: paperboy … Wiktionary
Newsboy — Газетчик, разносчик газет … Краткий толковый словарь по полиграфии
newsboy — (Roget s IV) n. Syn. paperboy, papergirl, paper carrier, newsy* … English dictionary for students
newsboy — n. boy who sells or delivers newspapers, paperboy … English contemporary dictionary
newsboy — noun a boy who sells or delivers newspapers … English new terms dictionary