- Minutes to Midnight (album)
Minutes to Midnight Studio album by Linkin Park Released May 14, 2007
(See release history)
Recorded February 2006 – January 2007 at The Mansion and NRG Studios Genre Alternative rock, alternative metal Length 43:31 Label Warner Bros., Machine Shop Producer Rick Rubin, Mike Shinoda Linkin Park studio album chronology Meteora
Minutes to Midnight
A Thousand Suns
Singles from Minutes to Midnight
Minutes to Midnight is the third studio album by American rock band Linkin Park. Released on May 14, 2007, through Warner Bros. Records, the album debuted at number one in the United States and in 15 other countries, including the United Kingdom and Canada. The album was produced by Mike Shinoda and Rick Rubin. Minutes to Midnight features a shift in the group's musical direction. For the band, the album marks a beginning of deviation from their signature nu metal sound.
Linkin Park started work on their third studio album which begun in 2003. However, while touring to support Meteora in 2004 before the project was resumed later, they postponed work on it. Mike Shinoda formed Fort Minor, while Chester Bennington formed Dead by Sunrise. They returned to working on the record, as they have Rick Rubin produce it with Shinoda. They took on a different musical direction afterward. A few unrevealed-to-the-public mistakes occurred while recording the album, postponing it to several dates. Within mixing the album, some touches were added. After artwork and the rest of it was complete they decided to release "What I've Done" as its lead single by April 2007. It was finally released in North America on May 15, 2007.
In the United States, the album had the biggest first week sales of 2007 at the time, with 625,000 albums sold, going on to be certified double platinum in the United States, New Zealand, Italy, Ireland, and Australia and certified platinum in Canada, France, Switzerland and in the UK. Despite its commercial success, Minutes to Midnight received mixed reviews from critics. Rolling Stone magazine named it the twenty-fifth best album of 2007. It was ranked #154 on Billboard's Hot 200 Albums of the Decade.
In an interview, lead singer Chester Bennington explained that the album is "a mix of punk, classic rock, and hip-hop standards" and that "Rick has brought more of a stripped down, classic-rock and hip-hop kind of feel."
In another interview, Bennington stated: "This time around, Mike Shinoda is singing a lot more. It may seem like he's not on the record, but he's doing a lot of the harmonies. He also sings a couple of songs alone. We're presenting ourselves in a different way."
Recording and composition
Guitarist Brad Delson experimented with an EBow when the band was piecing together "The Little Things Give You Away". The band decided not to use the effect for the solo in that song and instead ended up creating "No More Sorrow" out of the effect. In "Given Up", he jingles the keys that are heard while several clap sounds are overlayed in the intro of the song (as mentioned in the lyric book). Shinoda and Delson teamed up with David Campbell to add string elements to six songs; "Leave Out All the Rest", "Shadow of the Day", "Hands Held High", "The Little Things Give You Away", as well as the two b-sides "No Roads Left" and "Blackbirds" (which was instead later used in the iPhone game 8-Bit Rebellion!), respectively. All scratching elements by Joe Hahn that existed in the previous two studio albums are largely absent because of the low mixing, except on the songs "What I've Done", "Wake", "The Little Things Give You Away", "Valentine's Day" and "In Pieces". Hahn contributes more with programming, electronics, and other elements to many of the songs. The church organ and military drumbeat on "Hands Held High" were originally to be used as the backdrop to melodic vocals, but Rubin recommended that the band try the opposite approach according to the album booklet. In live performances, Brad Delson plays keyboard on this song (the only song on which he does not play guitar). "Shadow of the Day" is one of two songs (the other being "No Roads Left") to have Bennington playing the guitar. During live performances, Shinoda is generally playing the keyboard for "Shadow of the Day", while Bennington plays rhythm guitar. Shinoda stated in an interview: "We were looking back at the things that we had done in the past... and I think we just figured that we had exhausted that sound. It was easy for us to replicate, it was easy for other bands to replicate, and we just needed to move on."
Shinoda performs his rapping vocals on only two tracks, "Bleed It Out" and "Hands Held High". This is a significant decrease compared to the amount of rapping on previous albums. The rap vocals on "Hands Held High" are much closer styled to Mike Shinoda's side project Fort Minor than his traditional Linkin Park verses. All the songs that contain rap vocals also contain profanity, unlike their other records, particularly "fuck". Despite a decrease of Mike Shinoda as rapper, he has three solo lead songs on the record: "Hands Held High", "In Between" and the bonus track "No Roads Left". He also sings lead in "Bleed It Out" while "What I've Done", "Shadow of the Day", "No More Sorrow" and "The Little Things Give You Away" features backing vocals from Shinoda at the end. Minutes to Midnight is also Linkin Park's first album to feature guitar solos, particularly in the tracks "In Pieces" and "The Little Things Give You Away". Also, unlike the previous two studio albums, Minutes to Midnight contains profanity and thus the first Linkin Park studio album to contain a Parental Advisory (the first overall being their collaborative EP with Jay-Z, Collision Course) and politically-charged lyrics.
Release, promotion and reception
Minutes to Midnight was delayed several times before its release. First scheduled to be released in the summer of 2006, it was later postponed to the fall of 2006, then again to early 2007. The album's release date was finally set for May 14, 2007. In Canada, the album was released on May 15, 2007. There are non-Parental Advisory releases of both the regular album and the special edition album. The songs "Given Up", "Bleed It Out", and "Hands Held High" are edited. In Malaysia, the edited version for the album is available in digipak cover while the explicit edition available for the Tour Edition which features white slipcase cardboard cover and a standard jewel case. In the United States, the album had the biggest first week sales of 2007 at the time, with 625,000 albums sold. In Canada, the album sold over 50,000 copies in its first week and debuted at #1 on the Canadian Albums Chart. Worldwide, the album shipped over 3.3 million copies in its first four weeks of release.
A year after the release of Minutes to Midnight, the band released ten different covers that were originally used as consideration for the final cover for the album prior to its release. The band made all ten of these covers available for fans to use as the album art on iTunes. Five singles were released from the album: "What I've Done", "Bleed It Out", "Shadow of the Day", "Given Up", and "Leave Out All the Rest". Although "Given Up" and "Leave Out All the Rest" had not been released as singles until early March 2008, "Given Up" had already charted on the Billboard Hot 100 and Billboard Pop 100 charts at numbers 99 and 78 respectively in 2007, and "Leave Out All the Rest" had already charted on Billboard's Pop 100 chart at number 98 and Billboard's Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart at number 17 in 2007. The songs "Hands Held High" and "No More Sorrow" also charted on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart at numbers 23 and 24, respectively, in 2007. The album worldwide has sold over 8 million copies.
Professional ratings Review scores Source Rating About.com  Allmusic  Entertainment Weekly (C) Los Angeles Times  New York Times (mixed) NME (2/10) PopMatters (6/10) Rolling Stone  USA Today  Village Voice (favorable)
Rolling Stone gave Minutes to Midnight 4 out of 5 stars, stating that "most of Minutes is honed, metallic pop with a hip-hop stride and a wake-up kick", and it was placed at #25 in their list of the Top 50 Albums of 2007. IGN referred to it as "definitely a step in the right direction and a stepping stone for things to come". In his review, About.com's Bill Lamb considered the album "an impressive achievement", and went on to write that "Linkin Park handles their explorations of a direction forward with impressive grace here". Herald Sun writer Karen Tye gave it 3½ out of 4 stars and praised the band's new sound, "Who knew being a plain old rock band could suit Linkin Park so well?". Despite commending the band for their ambition, The Guardian's Caroline Sullivan gave the album 3 out of 5 stars and perceived "their decision to stay roughly within the shrieky boundaries of their genre" as a weakness, while writing that "the sound still pivots on the interplay of walloping guitar chords and self-flagellating lyrics".
Among those with a more negative view of the album was Stephen Thomas Erlewine of Allmusic, who described the album's sound as "passé" and summed the band's effort up as "opting to create a muddled, colorless murk", giving it 2 and a half out of 5 stars. NME magazine's Dan Silver gave it a rating of 2/10, calling it the "sound of a band trying and failing to forge a new identity", and referring to the song "Hands Held High", a song about terrorist attacks and war, as "far and away the funniest thing you will hear all year".
All songs written and composed by Linkin Park.
No. Title Length 1. "Wake" 1:41 2. "Given Up" 3:09 3. "Leave Out All the Rest" 3:29 4. "Bleed It Out" 2:44 5. "Shadow of the Day" 4:49 6. "What I've Done" 3:25 7. "Hands Held High" 3:53 8. "No More Sorrow" 3:41 9. "Valentine's Day" 3:25 10. "In Between" 3:16 11. "In Pieces" 3:38 12. "The Little Things Give You Away" 6:23Total length: 43:31
- Limited/Deluxe Edition - Bonus DVD
- Making Of Minutes To Midnight
- "What I've Done" Video
- Making Of "What I've Done" Video
- Advanced Resolution PCM Stereo Of All 12 Tracks
Charts and certifications
Year Song Peak chart positions U.S. U.S.
2007 "What I've Done" (2x Platinum) 7 1 1 13 9 6 26 — — 4 3 15 28 12 6 6 "Bleed It Out" (Platinum) 52 2 3 24 7 29 — — — 40 — — — — 14 42 "Shadow of the Day" (Platinum) 15 2 6 15 13 46 — — 20 12 — — — — 20 11 2008 "Given Up" 99 4 5 — — — 47 — — 53 — — — — — — "Leave Out All the Rest" (Gold) 94 11 33 24 38 90 — 19 — 15 — — — — 42 36
Appearances in popular media
- On December 20, 2007, "No More Sorrow" was released as downloadable content for Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock.
- "What I've Done" is a playable song on the game Guitar Hero World Tour, is featured in the film Transformers, and is available in a Linkin Park DLC pack for Rock Band 3.
- "Leave Out All the Rest" is featured in the 2008 film Twilight and on the soundtrack album.
- "Given Up" was featured in the trailer for Crank: High Voltage, a film in which Bennington also makes a cameo appearance and is included as a master track in the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Nintendo Wii versions of the music video game Rock Revolution.
- A CSI episode is titled "Leave Out All the Rest", and the song is used in the beginning and the ending of that episode.
- "Bleed It Out" is featured in the 2010 video game Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock.
- In 2010, Philadelphia Phillies closer Brad Lidge used "No More Sorrow" as his intro music.
- Linkin Park
- Chester Bennington – lead vocals, rhythm guitar on track 5 and the b-side "No Roads Left"
- Rob Bourdon – drums
- Brad Delson – lead guitar, programming on track 7
- Dave "Phoenix" Farrell – bass guitar, backing vocals (The Little Things Give You Away)
- Joseph Hahn – turntables, synthesizer, programming
- Mike Shinoda – vocals, rhythm guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
- Guest musicians
- David Campbell – string arrangements and conduction on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- Mike Shinoda, and Brad Delson, string arrangements on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- Armen Garabedian – violin on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- Charlie Bisharat – violin on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- Gerry Hilera – violin on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- Josefina Vergara – violin on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- Julian Hallmark – violin on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- Mario DeLeon – violin on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- Natalie Leggett – violin on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- Sara Parkins – violin on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- Songa Lee-Kitto – violin on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- Andrew Picken – viola on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- Matt Funes – viola on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- Larry Corbett – cello on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- Suzie Katayama – cello on tracks 3, 5, 7 and 12
- ^ "Linkin Park Chart History". Billboard. http://www.billboard.com/#/artist/linkin-park/chart-history/411805?f=305&g=Albums. Retrieved 10 August 2011.
- ^ a b Williams, John (May 23, 2007). "Linkin Park screams up charts". Jam!. http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Artists/L/Linkin_Park/2007/05/23/4202335-ca.html. Retrieved April 7, 2011.
- ^ "Rihanna, Linkin Park Take Control Of U.K. Charts". Billboard. http://www.billboard.com/#/news/rihanna-linkin-park-take-control-of-u-k-1003588065.story. Retrieved 10 August 2011.
- ^ RIAA Certification – RIAA Awards – RIAA News
- ^ a b Minutes to Midnight (2007): Reviews. Metacritic. Retrieved on 2009-11-08.
- ^ a b ROBERT CHRISTGAU, DAVID FRICKE, CHRISTIAN HOARD, ROB SHEFFIELD (December 17, 2007). "The Top 50 Albums of 2007" Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2007-12-20.
- ^ http://www.billboard.com/#/charts-decade-end/billboard-200-albums?year=2009&begin=141&order=position
- ^ cna.co.za: Browser Not Valid
- ^ Folhateen Article. April 3, 2007.
- ^ "Linkin Park Say Nu-Metal Sound Is 'Completely Gone' On Next LP". http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1541846/09272006/linkin_park.jhtml?headlines=true. Retrieved 2007-06-01.
- ^ Mike Shinoda (May 15, 2007). Minutes to Midnight (Special Edition) (Music Documentary). http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OCZ0ZO.
- ^ Linkin Park's Minutes to Midnight
- ^ "Linkin Park Scores Year's Best Debut With 'Midnight'". Billboard. http://www.billboard.com/#/news/linkin-park-scores-year-s-best-debut-with-1003589114.story. Retrieved 14 August 2011.
- ^ IGN Music (20 June 2007). "Linkin Park Goes Platinum". IGN.com. IGN Entertainment. http://uk.music.ign.com/articles/797/797965p1.html. Retrieved 10 August 2011.
- ^ a b Lamb, Bill. Review: Minutes to Midnight. About.com. Retrieved on 2009-11-08.
- ^ a b Erlewine, Stephen Thomas. Review: Minutes to Midnight. Allmusic. Retrieved on 2009-11-08.
- ^ Willman, Chris. Review: Minutes to Midnight. Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved on 2009-11-08.
- ^ Powers, Ann. Review: Minutes to Midnight. Los Angeles Times. Retrieved on 2009-11-08.
- ^ Sanneh, Kelefa. Review: Minutes to Midnight. The New York Times. Retrieved on 2009-11-08.
- ^ a b Silver, Dan. Review: Minutes to Midnight. NME. Retrieved on 2009-11-08.
- ^ Blackie, Andrew. Review: Minutes to Midnight. PopMatters. Retrieved on 2009-11-08.
- ^ a b Fricke, David. Review: Minutes to Midnight. Rolling Stone. Retrieved on 2009-11-08. Wayback Machine archive
- ^ Gundersen, Edna. Review: Minutes to Midnight. USA Today. Retrieved on 2009-11-08.
- ^ Kamps, Garrett. Review: Minutes to Midnight. The Village Voice. Retrieved on 2009-11-08.
- ^ Spence D. Review: Minutes to Midnight. IGN. Retrieved on 2009-11-08.
- ^ Tye, Karen. "Review: Minutes to Midnight". Herald Sun: 2007.
- ^ Sullivan, Caroline. Review: Minutes to Midnight. The Guardian. Retrieved on 2009-11-08.
- ^ HMV
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p "Australian Charts – Linkin Park – Minutes to Midnight". Hung Medien. http://australian-charts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=Linkin+Park&titel=Minutes+To+Midnight&cat=a. Retrieved 2010-08-15.
- ^ a b "Linkin Park: Canadian albums". Billboard Magazine. http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100#/artist/linkin-park/chart-history/411805?f=309&g=Albums. Retrieved 2011-01-27.
- ^ "IFPI: Top 50 Prodejni (2007 week 21) albums". ifpicr.cz. http://www.ifpicr.cz/hitparada/index.php?hitp=P. Retrieved 2011-01-27.
- ^ "European Albums: Week of June 02, 2007". Billboard Magazine. http://www.billboard.com/#/charts/european-albums?chartDate=2007-06-06. Retrieved 2011-01-27.
- ^ "Chartverfolgung / Linkin Park / Longplay". Musicline.de. http://www.musicline.de/de/chartverfolgung_summary/artist/Linkin+Park/?type=longplay. Retrieved 2011-01-27.
- ^ "Week 1 rankings album Hogaku June 2007". Oricon. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oricon.co.jp%2Fsearch%2Fresult.php%3Fkbn%3Dja%26types%3Drnk%26year%3D2007%26month%3D6%26week%3D1%26submit5.x%3D14%26submit5.y%3D12. Retrieved 2011-01-27.
- ^ "28 May 2007". Olis. http://olis.onyx.pl/listy/index.asp?idlisty=399&lang=en. Retrieved 2011-01-27.
- ^ "Chart Sats: Linkin Park". Chart Stats. http://www.chartstats.com/artistinfo.php?id=172. Retrieved 2011-01-27.
- ^ "Linkin Park: Bllboard 200". Billboard Magazine. http://www.billboard.com/charts#/artist/linkin-park/chart-history/411805?f=305&g=Albums. Retrieved 2011-01-27.
- ^ :: MTV | Album Jahrescharts 2007|charts
- ^ :: MTV | Album Jahrescharts 2008|charts
- ^ Capif
- ^ http://www.aria.com.au/pages/ARIACharts-Accreditations-2007Albums.htm
- ^ IFPI Austria – Verband der Ã–sterreichischen Musikwirtschaft
- ^ ultratop.be – ULTRATOP BELGIAN CHARTS
- ^ IFPI Danmark – 2007
- ^ IFPI Platinum Europe Awards – 2010
- ^ Kulta- ja platinalevyt
- ^ "Certifications Albums Or – année 2007". Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique. http://www.disqueenfrance.com/fr/page-259165.xml?year=2007&type=8. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- ^ AT LEAST ONE OF artist or title MUST BE PROVIDED for GERMAN CERTIFICATION.
- ^ Hungarian Album Chart
- ^ "Kereso". Mahasz. http://www.mahasz.hu/?menu=arany_es_platinalemezek&menu2=kereso. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- ^ "At work certified in May 2007". RIAJ. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.riaj.or.jp%2Fdata%2Fothers%2Fgold%2F200705.html. Retrieved 2010-10-04.
- ^ "New Zealand Albums Top 40: Chart No:1588". Recording Industry Association of New Zealand. 2007-10-29. http://www.rianz.org.nz/rianz/chart.asp. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- ^ "Złote CD: 2007". ZPAV. http://www.zpav.pl/rankingi/wyroznienia/zlote/index.php. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- ^ Associação Fonográfica Portuguesa – List of Platinum and Gold albums in 2008
- ^ The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community
- ^ "BPI – Certified Awards". British Phonographic Industry. http://www.bpi.co.uk/certifiedawards/search.aspx. Retrieved 2009-10-06.
- ^ RIAA – Gold & Platinum – October 10, 2010
- ^ a b c "Linkin Park > Chart History". http://www.billboard.com/#/artist/linkin-park/chart-history/411805.
- ^ "Australian Singles Chart". Australian-charts.com. http://www.australian-charts.com/search.asp?cat=s&search=Linkin+Park. Retrieved 2008-06-24.
- ^ "New Zealand Singles Chart". charts.org.nz. http://charts.org.nz/search.asp?search=Linkin+Park&cat=s. Retrieved 2008-06-24.
- ^ "British Album Chart". Chart Stats. http://www.chartstats.com/artistinfo.php?id=172. Retrieved 2008-06-24.
- ^ "Belgian Singles Chart". ultratop.be. http://www.ultratop.be/en/search.asp?cat=s&lang=nl&search=Linkin+Park. Retrieved 2008-06-24.
- ^ a b "French Singles Chart". lescharts.com. http://lescharts.com/search.asp?search=Linkin+Park&cat=s. Retrieved 2008-06-24.
- ^ "German Album Chart". Charts-Surfer. Archived from the original on October 29, 2007. http://web.archive.org/web/20071029144156/http://charts-surfer.de/musiksearch.php. Retrieved 2008-06-24.
- ^ "Italian Singles Chart". italiancharts.com. http://italiancharts.com/search.asp?search=Linkin+Park&cat=s. Retrieved 2008-06-24.
- ^ "Irish Singles Chart". The Irish Charts. http://www.irishcharts.ie/search/placement. Retrieved 2008-06-24.
- ^ "Dutch Top 40". Dutch Top 40. http://www.top40.nl/search.aspx?keyword=Linkin+Park. Retrieved 2010-01-14.
- ^ "Norwegian Singles Chart". norwegiancharts.com. http://norwegiancharts.com/search.asp?search=Linkin+Park&cat=s. Retrieved 2008-06-24.
- ^ "Swedish Singles Chart". swedishcharts.com. http://swedishcharts.com/search.asp?search=Linkin+Park&cat=s. Retrieved 2008-06-24.
- ^ "Swiss Singles Chart". Die Offizielle Schweizer Hitparade. http://hitparade.ch/search.asp?search=Linkin+Park&cat=s. Retrieved 2008-06-24.
Call Me Irresponsible by Michael Bublé
Billboard 200 number-one album
May 27, 2007 – June 2, 2007
It Won't Be Soon Before Long by Maroon 5
Favourite Worst Nightmare by Arctic Monkeys
UK number one album
May 20, 2007 – May 27, 2007
B-Side by Mr. Children
Japanese Oricon Weekly number-one album
May 28, 2007
Denim by Mariya Takeuchi
Call Me Irresponsible by Michael Bublé
Australian ARIA Albums Chart number-one album
May 28, 2007
Dream Days at the Hotel Existence by Powderfinger
Treasure by Hayley Westenra
RIANZ number-one album
May 21 – June 4, 2007
Long Player by Hollie Smith
Linkin Park Chester Bennington · Rob Bourdon · Brad Delson · Dave Farrell · Joe Hahn · Mike Shinoda
Mark Wakefield · Kyle Christener · Ian Hornbeck · Scott Koziol
AlbumsStudio albumsRemix albumsLive albumsLive in Texas (2003) · Road to Revolution: Live at Milton Keynes (2008) · A Thousand Suns + (2011)EPsXero (1997) · Hybrid Theory EP (1999) Videos ToursHybrid Theory Tour · Meteora Tour · Minutes to Midnight Tour · Escape the Studio Tour · A Thousand Suns Tour Related articles Category · Book · Media · Portal Linkin Park singles Hybrid Theory Meteora Minutes to Midnight A Thousand Suns"The Catalyst" • "Waiting for the End" • "Burning in the Skies" • "Iridescent" Other singles Other songs"Runaway" • "Enth E Nd" • "Frgt/10"
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Minutes To Midnight — Album par Linkin Park Sortie 14 mai 2007 Enregistrement 2006 2007 Genre(s) rock alternatif Producteur(s) … Wikipédia en Français
Minutes to midnight — Album par Linkin Park Sortie 14 mai 2007 Enregistrement 2006 2007 Genre(s) rock alternatif Producteur(s) … Wikipédia en Français
Minutes to Midnight — Album par Linkin Park Sortie 14 mai 2007 Enregistrement 2006 2007 Durée 43:31 Genre Nu metal … Wikipédia en Français
Minutes to Midnight (disambiguation) — The term Minutes to Midnight is associated with the Doomsday Clock. It may also refer to one of several creative works, including: Contents 1 Television 2 Music 3 Other 4 See also … Wikipedia
Minutes to Midnight — Minutes to Midnight … Википедия
Minutes to Midnight — Álbum de Linkin Park Publicación 14 de mayo de 2007 G … Wikipedia Español
Minutes to Midnight — Studioalbum von Linkin Park Veröffentlichung 11. Mai 2007 Label Warner Brothers Reco … Deutsch Wikipedia
Minutes to Midnight (song) — Minutes to Midnight Song by Midnight Oil from the album Red Sails in the Sunset Released 1984 Recorded June 1984 August 1984 Genre Rock … Wikipedia
Minutes To Midnight — Linkin Park – Minutes to Midnight Veröffentlichung 11. Mai 2007 Label Warner Brothers Records Format(e) CD / DVD Genre(s) Alternative Rock Anzahl der Titel … Deutsch Wikipedia
2 Minutes to Midnight — «2 Minutes to Midnight» Sencillo de Iron Maiden del álbum Powerslave Lado A 2 Minutes to Midnight Lado B Rainbow s Gold» «Mission from Arry Publicación 6 de agosto de 1984 … Wikipedia Español