Age may refer to:
- Age (model theory), an aspect of mathematical model theory
- Age (journal), an international peer-reviewed journal operated by Springer.
- The Age, a daily newspaper published in Melbourne, Australia
- Agé, a god
- Åge, a given name
- Aage, a given name
- Astrological age, a period in western astrology
- Âge, a Japanese media company
- Ageing, the effect of time on a person
- Senescence, the biological effect of time
- Agenore Incrocci, an Italian screenwriter
- Esimbi language, spoken in parts of Cameroon
- A unit in the geologic time scale
- A unit in periodization
- A nineteenth century American newspaper edited by Melville Fuller
AGE is may also stand for:
- Advanced glycation end product, a type of chemical
- A. G. Edwards, a brokerage firm
- Agarose gel electrophoresis, an analysis in molecular biology
- American Aging Association, an organization for aging studies
- Applied general equilibrium, a model in mathematical economics
- Agricultural & General Engineers, a group of engineering companies
- Arterial gas embolism, a form of air embolism
- The airport on Wangerooge
- Aging (disambiguation)
- AIG (disambiguation)
- AG (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.