- Novi Sad (disambiguation)
Novi Sad can refer to:
- Novi Sad, the second largest city in Serbia.
- Novi Sad municipality, one of two municipalities of the city of Novi Sad.
- DDOR Novi Sad, company in the city.
- KK Novi Sad, basketball club from the city.
- FK Novi Sad, football club from the city.
- University of Novi Sad, city university.
- Novi Sad Airport, airport near the city.
- Novi Sad Synagogue, city synagogue.
- Novi Sad Theological College, theological college in the city.
- Novi Sad Jazz Festival, a jazz festival in the city.
- Novi Sad Fair, a fair in the city.
- Novi Sad Friendship Bridge, a bridge in England, named after the city of Novi Sad.
- Novi_sad, Thanasis Kaproulias is an audio artist who creates noise music under the name of Novi_sad.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Novi Sad — For other uses, see Novi Sad (disambiguation). Novi Sad Нови Сад City … Wikipedia
Demographic history of Novi Sad — Population through history 1820 20,000 (est.) 1843 17,332 1850 7,182 1869 19,119 1880 21,325 1890 24,717 1900 28,763 … Wikipedia
Liman, Novi Sad — For other uses, see: Liman (disambiguation) Liman (Cyrillic: Лиман) is a neighborhood of Novi Sad, a city in the Serbian province of Vojvodina. Liman is divided into four parts: Liman I (with University campus), Liman II, Liman III and Liman IV.… … Wikipedia
Novi — may refer to: Places In Bosnia and Herzegovina: Bosanski Novi, a town in northwestern region of the country. In Italy: Novi di Modena, a commune in the province of Modena Novi Ligure, a town north of Genoa, in the Piedmont region of the province… … Wikipedia
Vojvodina (disambiguation) — Vojvodina may refer to:In geography* Vojvodina, an autonomous province in Serbia.In history* Serbian Vojvodina, a Serbian autonomous region within the Austrian Empire, proclaimed during the 1848 Revolution. * Serbian Voivodship and Tamiš Banat, a … Wikipedia
Podunavlje (disambiguation) — Podunavlje can refer to:* Podunavlje, the name of the Danube river basin parts located in Serbia and Croatia* Podunavlje District, a district of Serbia* Podunavlje (Serbia), a proposed new administrative division of Serbia* Podunavlje (Novi Sad) … Wikipedia
Svetozar Miletić (disambiguation) — Svetozar Miletić can refer to:* Svetozar Miletić (1826 1901), an advocate, politician, mayor of Novi Sad, and the political leader of Serbs in Vojvodina, Serbia.* Svetozar Miletić, a village in the Sombor municipality of Vojvodina, Serbia, named… … Wikipedia
Bukovac (disambiguation) — Bukovac can refer to:* Bukovac, a village near Novi Sad, Serbia * Bukovački Salaši, a suburban settlement near Sombor, Serbia * Bukovac, Zagreb, a neighborhood in Maksimir city district of Zagreb, Croatia … Wikipedia
Banat (disambiguation) — Also see: Banate and Banovina. Banat may refer to:In geography* Banat, a geographical and historical region of South Eastern Europe. * Banat, India, a town in Uttar Pradesh, India.In history* Banat of Severin, a border province seldom disputed by … Wikipedia
Šangaj (disambiguation) — Šangaj can refer to:* Šangaj, a neighborhood and local community of Novi Sad, Serbia.* Šangaj, a neighborhood of Batajnica, Serbia … Wikipedia