- Observation (disambiguation)
Observation is sensing and assimilating the knowledge of a phenomenon into a framework of previous knowledge and ideas.
Observation may also refer to:
- Observation in auditing, a procedure to obtain audit evidence.
- Observer (special relativity) a specialized meaning of the concept that physicists use
- Observation car (often abbreviated to observation), a type of railroad passenger car
- Watchful waiting (also referred to as observation), an approach to a medical problem in which time is allowed to pass before further testing or therapy is pursued
- Observations and Measurements, an information model and data transfer standard
- "The Observation", a song by Donovan from his 1967 album Mellow Yellow
- "Observations", a song by Avail from their 1992 album Satiate
- Observations, Richard Avedon's 1959 collaborative book with Truman Capote containing portraits of famous people
- Observer (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Observation — Observations redirects here. For the travel book, see Observations (Pierre Belon). For other uses, see Observation (disambiguation). Observation is either an activity of a living being, such as a human, consisting of receiving knowledge of the… … Wikipedia
Observation Peak — may refer to: Observation Peak (California) in California, United States, see List of mountains of the United States Observation Peak (Wyoming) in Wyoming, United States, see Mountains and mountain ranges of Yellowstone National Park This… … Wikipedia
Observation Hill — may refer to: Observation Hill (Somaliland) Observation Hill (McMurdo Station), Antarctica This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to chan … Wikipedia
Natural observation — may refer to: observational study Naturalistic observation This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change th … Wikipedia
Notice (disambiguation) — Notice may refer to: Previous notice, a concept in parliamentary procedure affecting some motions Notice, a requirement in law that parties be aware of legal processes affecting their rights, obligations, or duties Notice , a song by Ziggy Marley … Wikipedia
Word-sense disambiguation — Disambiguation redirects here. For other uses, see Disambiguation (disambiguation). In computational linguistics, word sense disambiguation (WSD) is an open problem of natural language processing, which governs the process of identifying which… … Wikipedia
Cupola (disambiguation) — Cupola, a diminutive of the Latin cupa (barrel) and thus meaning little barrel , is used for dome shaped items, including: An architectural dome element Cupola, a (usually dome shaped) structure located on top of a larger roof or dome (for a roof … Wikipedia
Neron (disambiguation) — Neron is a fictional character in the DC Comics universe. Neron or Néron may refer to: an alternative name of the Roman Emperor Nero André Néron, a mathematician Néron, Eure et Loir, a commune in the Eure et Loir department of France NOAA s… … Wikipedia
Word sense disambiguation — In computational linguistics, word sense disambiguation (WSD) is the process of identifying which sense of a word is used in any given sentence, when the word has a number of distinct senses. For example, consider two examples of the distinct… … Wikipedia
Lookout (disambiguation) — Lookout may refer to one of the following. *Lookout or look out, a person on a ship in charge of the observation of the sea for hazards, other ships, land, etc. *Lookout (aviation), the act of a pilot scanning the field of view for other aircraft … Wikipedia