Omo or OMO may refer to:
- Omo remains, a collection of hominid bones
- Omo River in southern Ethiopia
- Omo Island, Denmark
- Omo National Park, in Ethiopia
- Open market operations, by the Federal Reserve or other central banks
- Omo (detergent), a detergent product
- Omo, means child in the Yoruba language
- Omo, means "oh my gosh" in the Korean language and is often exclaimed by koreaboos
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.