- VP Market
company_name = VP Market.
Discount department store/Public
key_people = Gintaras Marcinkevičius, CEO
num_employees = 20549 (2005)
homepage = [http://www.vpmarket.lt/ www.vpmarket.lt]
VP MARKET is a private Lithuanian company, the operator of the largest retail trade network for the foodstuffs and manufactured goods in the
Baltic States. The company was originally called "Vilniaus prekyba" -- the letters "VP" stand for, literally, "Vilnius' Trade". The second largest company in sales and services in Lithuania, VP Market owns trade networks in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romaniaand Bulgaria, consisting of the trade centers MAXIMA, MAXIMA X, MAXIMA XX, MAXIMA XXX, T-MARKET, BAZĖ, ALBINUTA. As of September 20, 2008, the company owns 230 trade centers in Lithuania, 125 trade centers in Latvia, 49 trade centers in Estoniaand 23 trade centers in Bulgaria; almost 600,000 buyers come to the company’s trade centers every day.
VP Group structure
* MAXIMA LT, UAB - operates MAXIMA X, MAXIMA XX, MAXIMA XXX, BAZĖ stores and SAULUTĖ shops in Lithuania.
* MAXIMA LATVIA, SIA - operates MAXIMA X, MAXIMA XX, MAXIMA XXX and SAULĪTE stores in Latvia.
* MAXIMA EESTI, OÜ - operates T-MARKET and MAXIMA stores in Estonia.
* VP MARKET NDX S.R.L - operates ALBINUTA stores in Romania.
* VP MARKET Bulgaria EOOD - operates T-MARKET stores in Bulgaria.
* UAB Eurofarmacijos Vaistinės – chain of pharmacies in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Chzeck Republic and Romania.
* UAB Delano – chain of fast food restaurants and pizza parlours in Lithuania and Latvia.
* AB Vilniaus Akropolis – construction and development of retail centres.
* UAB VP Sauga - security services.
* UADBB VP Draudimas - insurance broker.
* UAB Eurocom - telecom services.
* AB Rudalita - car park operator.
* FMĮ UAB Naugvilda - financial brokerage.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Market timing — is the strategy of making buy or sell decisions of financial assets (often stocks) by attempting to predict future market price movements. The prediction may be based on an outlook of market or economic conditions resulting from technical or… … Wikipedia
Market Square, Knoxville — Market Square Commercial Historic District U.S. National Register of Historic Places U.S. Historic district … Wikipedia
Market failure — is a concept within economic theory wherein the allocation of goods and services by a free market is not efficient. That is, there exists another conceivable outcome where a market participant may be made better off without making someone else… … Wikipedia
Market–Frankford Line — Market–Frankford Line Market–Frankford Line train departing 52nd Street stati … Wikipedia
Market Intelligence — (often contracted to MARKINT) is a relatively new intelligence discipline that exploits open source information gathered from global markets. It relies solely on publicly available information such as market prices and ancillary economic and… … Wikipedia
Market share — is the percentage of a market (defined in terms of either units or revenue) accounted for by a specific entity. In a survey of nearly 200 senior marketing managers, 67 percent responded that they found the dollar market share metric very useful,… … Wikipedia
Market Hall and Sheds — U.S. National Register of Historic Places U.S. National Historic Landmark … Wikipedia
Market engineering — comprises the structured, systematic and theoretically founded procedure of analyzing, designing, introducing and also quality assuring of electronic market platforms as well as their legal framework regarding simultaneously their market… … Wikipedia
Market-Frankford Line — Market–Frankford Subway Elevated Line Market–Frankford Line, Bahnhof 52nd Street Streckenlänge: 20,76 km km Spurweite: 1581 mm Breitspur … Deutsch Wikipedia
Market-Frankford Subway-Elevated Line — Market–Frankford Subway Elevated Line Market–Frankford Line, Bahnhof 52nd Street Streckenlänge: 20,76 km km Spurweite: 1581 mm Breitspur … Deutsch Wikipedia
Market–Frankford Line — Market–Frankford Subway Elevated Line Market–Frankford Line, Bahnhof 52nd Street Streckenlänge: 20,76 km km Spurweite: 1581 mm Breitspur … Deutsch Wikipedia