Clickbooth Type Private Industry Affiliate marketing Founded September 2002 Founder(s) John Lemp Headquarters Sarasota, Florida Area served Worldwide Key people Graham Gochneaur, President & Managing Partner Services Affiliate network Employees 125 (2011) Website clickbooth.com
Clickbooth is an Internet marketing company based in Sarasota, Florida.  Clickbooth is a publisher affiliate network which sells online advertising in both Cost per action and Pay per click formats. Clickbooth and its parent company IntegraClick are both located on 12-acre campus in the heart of Sarasota's new growth corridor.
IntegraClick and Clickbooth have received numerous awards including being named #5 on Inc. Magazine's 2009 listing of the fastest growing private US companies. Website Magazine recognized Clickbooth as the #1 Affiliate Network in the World for 2009, Enterprise Florida awarded IntegraClick the Florida Governor's award for the entrepreneurial company of the year, and IntegraClick has been rated as one of the Best Places to Work in Florida.
Clickbooth is part of a 12+ acre multi-building business campus (85,000 square feet). The building was completed in early 2010 and an open house was held on August 19, 2010 to allow a public viewing for members of the local community. Within its walls house a full-service bistro, two arcades, fitness center, stand-up tanning bed and a full body massage chair with music sync capabilities and cocoon therapy. The facility has state-of-the-art technology with broadband access (FIOS), campus-wide wireless networking and energy-saving automatic lighting system. Other amenities include a basketball court, outdoor running track, outdoor seating, multi-purpose conference center and customizable office space.
CPA advertising has become increasingly popular throughout the past year as major online players such as Google have entered the space. Clickbooth has also entered text based PPC ads, Google's largest revenue market.
- Cost per action network
- Pay per click network
Industry/National Publications & Awards
- Website Magazine: #1 Affiliate Network in the World
- Top 50 on Florida Trend's Florida's Best Companies to Work For 
- #5 on Inc. Magazine's 500 fastest-growing, privately-owned companies
- Website Magazine: Top 50 Ad Networks To Explore 
- ^ Mattioli, Dana (July 20, 2009). "Contests and Giveaways Move To New, Fast Terrain of Twitter". online.wsj.com. Wall Street Journal. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124805161394863097.html#articleTabs%3Darticle. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- ^ a b Silver, Curtis (November 30, 2010). "Google AdWords, Meet Your Competition: ClickBooth CPC". technorati.com. Technorati. http://technorati.com/business/article/google-adwords-meet-your-competition-clickbooth1/. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- ^ a b c d "High Growth Internet Company, IntegraClick, Expands with New Sarasota Campus". www.floridatechnologyjournal.com. Florida Technology Journal. January 21, 2010. http://www.floridatechnologyjournal.com/sections/tampa-bay/98-news/292-high-growth-internet-company-integraclick-expands-with-new-sarasota-campus. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- ^ Malone, Steve (June 23, 2006). "Google tries 'cost per action' model". www.pcpro.co.uk. PC Pro. http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/88707/google-tries-cost-per-action-model. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- ^ a b "Clickbooth.com expanding, hiring". www.myfoxtampabay.com. Fox Television Stations. Oct. 27, 2009. http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/jobs/1027_sarasota_company_expands. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- ^ "Tech jobs: Seeds and clusters". www.bizjournals.com. Tampa Bay Business Journal. February 11, 2011. http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/print-edition/2011/02/11/seeds-and-clusters.html. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- ^ Pollick, Michael (November 12, 2010). "Sarasota's IntegraClick moves into 'Google Ad World'". www.heraldtribune.com. Herald-Tribune. http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20101112/ARTICLE/11121018?p=1&tc=pg. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- ^ "Best Midsized Companies - 2009". www.floridatrend.com. Florida Trend. August 1, 2009. http://www.floridatrend.com/life_article.asp?cName=Lifestyle&rName=Lifestyle+Features&whatID=1&aID=51438&aID2=47918. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- ^ "Top 50 Ad Networks To Explore". www.websitemagazine.com. Website Magazine. June 30, 2010. http://www.websitemagazine.com/content/blogs/posts/archive/2010/06/30/top-50-ad-networks-to-explore.aspx. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Performics — Infobox Company company name = Performics company company type = Private company slogan = foundation = Chicago, Illinois (1998) as Dynamic Trade location = Chicago, Illinois key people = Stuart Frankel, President Chris Henger, Vice President,… … Wikipedia
Bob Greene (fitness guru) — Bob Greene (born December 8, 1958) is an American exercise physiologist and certified personal trainer specializing in fitness, metabolism, and weight loss. Born in Cherry Hill, NJ, he is a graduate of Cherry Hill High School East. [Burkhart,… … Wikipedia
Azoogle — Azoogle, or AzoogleAds or Azoogle.com, founded in 2000 by Alex Zhardanovsky and Joe Speiser, is an online marketing solutions provider and advertising network for advertisers, publishers and online affiliates. AzoogleAds generates traffic to… … Wikipedia
Hydra Network — Infobox Company company name = Hydra Network company company type = Private company slogan = Action Advertising foundation = Beverly Hills, California (2003) location = Beverly Hills, California products = Advertising network Affiliate network… … Wikipedia
Advaliant — Infobox Company company name = Advaliant company company type = Privately Held company slogan =Innovative. Performance. Marketing. foundation = New York City, New York (2004) location = New York City, New York key people = Jivan Manhas, President … Wikipedia
Neverblue — Infobox Company company name = Neverblue company company type = Subsidiary company slogan = Better Affiliate Marketing key people = Hakan Lindskog, President CEO foundation = Victoria, BC, Canada (2004) location = Victoria, BC, Canada products =… … Wikipedia
Direct Agents — Direct Agents, Inc. Type Private Industry Internet marketing Online advertising Affiliate marketing Founded New York, NY (2003) Headquarters New York, NY … Wikipedia