- Marabunta (disambiguation)
Marabunta may refer to any of the following:
- Cheliomyrmex andicola, an army ant
- Marabunta (wasp), a colloquial name for large stinging wasps in South America
- Marabunta, an anonymous P2P application
- Marabunta (film), a film
- Marabounta is an episode of Code Lyoko the plot is based on the Marabunta theory of ant colonies.
- Name used for the army ants in movie The Naked Jungle.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Marabunta — For other uses, see Marabunta (disambiguation). Marabunta Marabunta version 0.3 running under Linux … Wikipedia