- Budi Putra
image_size = 150px
name = Budi Putra
birth_date = Birth date and age|1972|9|12|mf=y
birth_place = Payakumbuh,
West Sumatra, Indonesia
Budi Putra (born
September 12, 1972) is a technology journalist based in Jakarta, Indonesia. A newspaper editor for " Koran TempoDaily" and a content manager for "Tempo Interactive", Budi has written four books on technology in Indonesian.
Budi Putra is also a staff writer for English-language
CNET Asiaand is a contributing writer for Indonesian publications such as the " Jakarta Post" and "SDA Asia Indonesia". He also writes technology postings in a number of blogsites.
Payakumbuh, West Sumatraof the Minangkabauland, Budi graduated with a BA in History from Andalas Universityin Padang, West Sumatra. He is a currently enrolled in a postgraduate program in Communication Management at the University of Indonesiain Jakarta.
(all in Indonesian):
* "Sejarah Masa Depan" [The Future History] (Pustaka MM, 2000).
* "Imperium Digital: Pusaran Budaya Abad 21" [The Digital Empire: A Turning Point of the 21st Century] (Pustaka MM-Cisco Systems, 2001).
* "Planet Seluler: Ketika Teknologi Bergerak Mengubah Hidup Kita" [The Planet of Cellular: How the Mobile Technology Changed Our Life] (Jakarta: Logicom Publications, June 2004).
* "Planet Internet: Jaringan Pintar yang Mengubah Dunia" [The Internet Planet: Smart Network that Changed the World] (Jakarta: Logicom Publications, December 2005).
* "Planet Digital: Manuver CDMA di Indonesia" [The Planet of Digital: CDMA Maneuver in Indonesia] (Jakarta: Logicom Publications, Agustus 2006).
IndosatAward for the Best TelecommunicationWriting Contest for Journalist- LKT3I (1997)
* Indosat Award for the Best Telecommunication Writing Contest for Journalist- LKT3I (1999)
CiscoSystems Indonesia Award for the Best IT Writing Contest for Journalist (2001)
ExcelcomAward for the Best Telecommunication Writing Contest for Journalist (2002)
ExcelcomAward for Special Achievement - Journalist Category (2003)
NokiaIndonesia Award for the Best Writing Competition on Communicator (2005)
HPIndonesia Award for the Best Writing on Smart Office Technology Issue (2005)
* Citra Darma Pustaloka from Perpustakaan Nasional RI for writing about digital library (2005).
HPIndonesia Award for the Best Writing on Compaq Presario (2006)
* [http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/blog CNET Asia Regional Dispatches]
* [http://korantempo.com Koran Tempo]
* [http://tempointeraktif.com Tempo Interactive]
* [http://blog.tempointeraktif.com Blog Tempo Interaktif]
* [http://www.theasiatech.com/ The Asia Tech]
* [http://3gweek.net 3GWeek.NET ]
* [http://indonesiatech.com Indonesia Tech]
* [http://west-sumatra.org Let's Go West Sumatra]
* [http://jurnalisme.wordpress.com Blog Journalism]
* [http://www.budiputra.com/ Budi Putra's Personal Blog]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Putra — or putera is the Sanskrit word for son. It has been absorbed into the Malay and Indonesian language. It may refer to:In Malaysia*Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra, the first Prime Minister of Malaysia, whose name was used for the new city of Putrajaya… … Wikipedia
Putra Sampoerna — (Indonesian: Putera Sampurna) (born 13 October 1947, Schiedam, Netherland) is an Indonesian billionaire, referred to as one of the Indonesian oligarchs. In March 2005 he was listed by Forbes Magazine as the 3rd richest Indonesian and one of the… … Wikipedia
Universiti Putra Malaysia — Infobox University name = Putra University, Malaysia native name = Universiti Putra Malaysia image size = 150px caption = Seal of Putra University, Malaysia latin name = motto = Berilmu Berbakti mottoeng = With Knowledge We Serve established =… … Wikipedia
List of Indonesia-related topics — This is a list of topics related to Indonesia. Those interested in the subject can monitor changes to the pages by clicking on Related changes ( alt k ) in the sidebar.This list can re read in conjunction with List of basic Indonesia topics… … Wikipedia
List of Indonesians — This page is a non comprehensive list of Indonesians. Majapahit heroes * Gajah Mada * Hayam Wuruk * Jayabaya * SabdapalonIndonesian heroes See main|List of National Heroes of IndonesiaArts and EntertainmentArts* Affandi * Marina Joesoef, painter… … Wikipedia
1972 — This article is about the year 1972. Millennium: 2nd millennium Centuries: 19th century – 20th century – 21st century Decades: 1940s 1950s 1960s – 1970s – 1980s … Wikipedia
Indonesia national football team — Indonesia Nickname(s) Merah Putih (The Red and White) Tim Garuda (The Garuda Team) Association Football Association of Indonesia (PSSI) S … Wikipedia
Deltras Sidoarjo — P.S. Deltras Full name Persatuan Sepakbola Delta Putra Sidoarjo Nickname(s) The Lobster Founded 1989 as Gelora Dewata 89 … Wikipedia
Arema Malang — Football club infobox clubname = Arema Malang FC fullname = Arema Malang FC ( Persatuan Sepakbola Arema Malang ) nickname = Singo Edan [ [http://www.pssi football.com/id/view klub detail timur.php?id=17 Persatuan Sepakbola Seluruh Indonesia |… … Wikipedia
AFC Champions League 2007 — Infobox International Football Competition tourney name = AFC Champions League year = 2007 other titles = size = 100px caption = country = dates = March 2007 November 2007 num teams = 27 + 1 confederations = venues = cities = champion other =… … Wikipedia