Always means "at all points in time" or at "anytime". The term comes from the words "all" and "ways", meaning that something is happening and will do so eternally.
Always may refer to:
* "Always" (1985 film), a romantic drama written and directed by
* "Always" (1989 film), a romantic comedy-drama directed by Steven Spielberg and starring Richard Dreyfuss and Holly Hunter
Always Sanchōme no Yūhi" (2005), a post-war nostalgic drama directed by Takashi Yamazaki.
Always Zoku Sanchōme no Yūhi" (2007), its sequel
Always...", the debut album of the Dutch band The Gathering
* "Always" (album), 1993 album by jazz artist Aziza Mustafa Zadeh
* "Always" (Pebbles album), an album by Pebbles
* "Always" (June Tabor album), 2005 album by singer
* "Always" (song), a song written by Irving Berlin
* "Always" (Atlantic Starr song), a chart-topping 1987 single from Atlantic Starr
* "Always" (Blink-182 song), a song by the pop punk band Blink-182, on their untitled album (2003)
* "Always" (Bon Jovi song), a hit song by Bon Jovi, from their compilation "Cross Road" (1994)
* "Always" (Erasure song), a song by the British synth pop duo Erasure, on their album "I Say I Say I Say" (1994)
* "Always" (Saliva song), a song by alternative metal band Saliva, on their album "Back Into Your System" (2002)
* "Always," an unreleased song by
* "Always," a song by
Shin Jifor the Korean MMORPG "Yogurting"
* "Always," an episode of "Dead Like Me"
Always (product), a brand of feminine hygiene products
Always (Beanie Baby), a Beanie Babyteddy bear produced by Ty, Inc.
* "Always" (story), a short story by Karen Joy Fowler, winner of the 2007 Nebula Award for Best Short Story
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Always — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Always (en español: siempre) puede referirse a: Always (película) (1989), película de Steven Spielberg; Always Sanchōme no Yūhi (2005), película de Takashi Yamazaki; Always Zoku Sanchōme no Yūhi (2007), película… … Wikipedia Español
Always — (с англ. ˈɔl.weɪz всегда): Always (песня Alborosie) Always (песня Bon Jovi) Always (песня Bent) Always (песня Erasure) Always (песня группы Sum 41) Always (песня группы Blink 182) Always (песня Айсель и Араша) Always (альбом Азиза… … Википедия
Always Be — «Always Be» Сингл Jimmy Eat World из альбома … Википедия
always — [ôl′wāz, ô′wāz] adv. [ME, adv. gen. of alwei, alway < OE ealne weg: see ALL & WAY] 1. at all times; on all occasions; invariably [always be courteous] 2. all the time; continuously; forever [always present in the atmosphere] 3. at any time;… … English World dictionary
Always... — Always... Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Always es el primer disco de la banda de rock holandesa The Gathering editado en 1993. Lista de canciones The mirror waters (7:10) Subzero (6:53) In sickness and health (7:00) King for a day (6:33) Second… … Wikipedia Español
Always — Al ways, adv. [All + way. The s is an adverbial (orig. a genitive) ending.] 1. At all times; ever; perpetually; throughout all time; continually; as, God is always the same. [1913 Webster] Even in Heaven his [Mammon s] looks and thoughts. Milton … The Collaborative International Dictionary of English
always-on — UK US adjective [before noun] ► IT, INTERNET operating 24 hours a day: »Services will include a fast, always on connection to the Internet … Financial and business terms
always-on — adjective COMPUTING an always on Internet connection allows you to remain ONLINE (=connected to the Internet) all the time … Usage of the words and phrases in modern English
always — mid 14c., compound of Old English phrase ealne weg always, quite, perpetually, lit. all the way, with accusative of space or distance, though the oldest recorded usages refer to time. The adverbial genitive s appeared early 13c. and is now the… … Etymology dictionary
always-on — UK US adjective computing an always on Internet connection allows you to remain online (=connected to the Internet) all the time Thesaurus: describing internet features and internet usehyponym … Useful english dictionary