EDD is a
three-letter abbreviationthat may refer to:
Doctor of Education, a post-graduate degree
* Electronic Data Deliverable, used in IT and software environments, meaning data formatted for transfer between systems or instruments
* Electronic Data Discovery, for digital evidence
* Electronic Direct Democracy, as referenced in
Element Definition Document, which defines the rules of what structured elements can be used, based on the context in the document. Similar to a DTD, but applied only to FrameMaker documents, it contains style and formatting information to control the display of content.
Emotional Deprivation Disorder, a psychological disorder
Employment Development Department, an agency of the state of California
English Dialect Dictionary
* Enhanced Disk Drive, information provided by a computer
BIOSto the operating system
Europe of Democracies and Diversities, a former political group in the European Parliament
Experimental Design Diagram
* Expected Date of Delivery, the estimated average date when a woman will give birth
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.