CSM may refer to:
- Conspicuous Service Medal, Australian military decoration
- Companion of the Order of the Star of Melanesia, Papua New Guinea honours rank
- Companion of the Sacred Mission, religious order
Computers and information technology
- Cascaded Shadow Maps, a form of shadow mapping in computer graphics design
- Certified Scrum Master, a certification for Scrum (development)
- Certified Software Manager, a certification for Software Licensing and Compliance subject matter experts by the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA)
- Client/Service Manager, the intermediary between a company's designers and/or programmers and the client itself
- Compatibility Support Module, a part of the Intel Platform Innovation Framework for EFI providing the capability to support legacy BIOS interfaces
- Computational Solid Mechanics, computer modeling of solid matter, typically with finite elements
- Content storage management, an audio, video and rich media archiving technology originally conceived by Front Porch Digital
- Cisco Content Switching Module, an add-on to the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switch or the Cisco 7600 Series Router
- Counter-strike Manager, a browser game
Economy and transportation
- CARICOM Single Market, the first phase of CARICOM Single Market and Economy, a single market union between most Caribbean States
- Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing, a semiconductor foundry in Singapore
- Chlorosulfonated polyethylene, DuPont synthetic rubber marketed as Hypalon
- Chopped strand mat, a form of glass-reinforced plastic (fiberglass)
- Clearing and Settlement Mechanism
- Apollo Command/Service Module, a part of the Apollo space program
- CSM, ICAO airline designator for Ratkhan Air, Kazakhstan
- CSM GmbH, Innovative Measurement and Data Technology, Germany
- Customer Service Manager, lead position in the customer service occupation
- Calcutta School of Music, a music school in Calcutta, India
- Camborne School of Mines, an educational institution in Cornwall
- Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, an art and design institution in London, England, UK
- College of San Mateo, a community college in San Mateo, California, USA
- College of Southern Maryland, a community college with campuses in Charles, St. Mary's and Calvert Counties, Maryland, USA
- Colorado School of Mines, an educational institution in Colorado, USA
- Cork School of Music, a music school in Cork, Ireland
- College of Saint Mary, a Catholic women's' college in Omaha, Nebraska, USA.
- Command Sergeant Major, a rank in the United States Army
- Company Sergeant Major, a warrant officer appointment in the British and most Commonwealth armies and the Royal Marines
- Conspicuous Service Medal, an Australian military decoration
Society and politics
- Canadian Society of Medievalists
- The Christian Science Monitor, an international weekly newspaper published by the Church of Christ, Scientist
- Christian Socialist Movement, a British socialist organisation
- Committee on Safety of Medicines, a defunct British government advisory committee
- C.S.M., a Dutch maker of baking supplies.
- C.S.M., Customer Service Manager, an online community and portal for customer service professionals.
- C.S.M., Claudio Souza Mattos, Commodore Amiga Demoscene musician.
- C.S.M., Corn-Soy-Milk, a food supplement distributed in international humanitarian aid efforts and relief of world hunger
- Canadian Ski Marathon
- Cantigas de Santa Maria, a collection of medieval Galician-Portuguese vernacular songs and poems in praise of the Virgin Mary
- Centro Sportivo Maruinense, a Brazilian football (soccer) club.
- Chaos Space Marines, in the Warhammer 40,000 fictional universe
- Cigarette Smoking Man, a character in The X-Files television series
- Clínica Santa María, a Chilean private hospital.
- Command/Service Module, a spacecraft utilized for the Apollo program
- Common Sense Media
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore, an international law firm
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
CSM NV — CSM Rechtsform N.V. ISIN NL0000852549 Gründung 1919 … Deutsch Wikipedia
CSM N.V. — CSM N.V. Création 1919 Siège social … Wikipédia en Français
CSM — steht als Abkürzung für: Cantigas de Santa Maria, eine Sammlung von Marien Liedern aus dem Mittelalter Caritas Sisters of Miyazaki, ein Ordensinstitut für Frauen päpstlichen Rechts Cascaded Shadow Mapping, eine Technik für Grafikeffekte Centre… … Deutsch Wikipedia
CSM — abbrev. Command Sergeant Major * * * … Universalium
CSM — CSM: DIN Kurzzeichen für Kautschuke der M Gruppe aus chlorsulfoniertem Polyethylen … Universal-Lexikon
CSM — sigla 1. Consiglio Superiore della Magistratura 2. Centro Salute Mentale … Dizionario italiano
CSM — abbrev. Command Sergeant Major … English World dictionary
CSM — Cette page d’homonymie répertorie les différents sujets et articles partageant un même nom. CSM, sigle composé des trois lettres C, S et M, peut faire référence à : Conseil supérieur de la magistrature , CSM … Wikipédia en Français
CSM — abbr. (in the UK) Company Sergeant Major. * * * abbrev 1. Committee on Safety of Medicines 2. Company Sergeant Major * * * CSM (no periods), 1. command and service module: »“I would like to make sure that the LM [lunar module] is okay before we… … Useful english dictionary
CSM — cardiosynchronous myostimulator; care systems management; carotid sinus massage; cerebrospinal meningitis; circulation, sensation, motion; Committee on Safety of Medicines [UK]; confined space medicine; Consolidated Standards Manual; corn soy… … Medical dictionary