- Indian summer (disambiguation)
Indian summer may refer to:
Indian summer, a name given to a period of sunny, warm weather in autumn, not long before winter
* "Indian Summer" (Manic Street Preachers song), a song by
Manic Street Preachersfrom their album "Send Away the Tigers".
* "Indian Summer" (1940 song), a #1 1940 song by
Tommy Dorseyand His Orchestra
Indian Summer (UK band), a progressive band from United Kingdom ('70).
* "Indian Summer" (Indian Summer album), a 1971 album (the first and only) of UK progressive rock band Indian Summer.
Indian Summer (band), an early and influential emo band originally from Oakland, California.
* "Indian Summer" (album), a 2004 album by Carbon Leaf
* "Indian Summer," a 2007 solo album by
jazzpianist, Dave Brubeck.
* "Indian Summer," a song from The Doors' 1970 album "
* "Indian Summer", a minor US hit single by
* "Indian Summer," a song by
Beat Happeningfrom the 1988 album Jamboree covered by Ben Gibbard for the documentary Kurt Cobain About A Son.
* "Indian Summer," a song by Pedro the Lion from the 2002 album "Control"
* "Indian Summer," a manga by Takehito Mizuki
Indian Summer Music Festival, a boutique music weekender held in Glasgow, Scotland
* Indian summer is also a novice trail on Wachussett Ski Mountain.snaga se oseca
* is a book by
Alex von Tunzelmann
* "Indian Summer" (1913 film), a 1913 silent American film directed by Lem Parker and starring Eugenie Besserer
* "Indian Summer" (1960 film), a 1960 American film directed by Jules Schwerin and starring Robert Gregory
* "Indian Summer" (1987 film), a 1987 British film directed by Timothy Forder and starring Peter Chelsom
* "Indian Summer" (1991 film), a 1991 American film directed by George Kuchar
* "Indian Summer" (1993 film), a 1993 film directed by Mike Binder and starring Alan Arkin
* "Indian Summer" (1996 film), a 1996 film directed by Nancy Meckler and starring Jason Flemyng
* "Indian Summer" (2001 film), a 2001 South Korean film directed by Hyo-jeong No and starring Shin-yang Park
* "Indian Summer" (2009 film), an upcoming film about the last days of British rule in India based on by
Alex von Tunzelmann.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Indian summer — For other uses, see Indian summer (disambiguation). A typical day within a period of Indian Summer An Indian summer is a meteorological phenomenon that occurs in the autumn. It refers to a period of considerably above normal temperatures,… … Wikipedia
Indian Rebellion of 1857 — Sepoy Mutiny redirects here. For other uses, see Sepoy Mutiny (disambiguation). Indian Rebellion of 1857 A 1912 map of Northern India The Revolt of 1857–59 showing the centres of rebellion including the principal ones … Wikipedia
Indian subcontinent — This article deals with the geophysical region in Asia. For geopolitical treatments, see South Asia. The Indian subcontinent is a large section of the Asian continent consisting of countries lying substantially on the Indian tectonic plate. The… … Wikipedia
Old Summer Palace — Not to be confused with the Summer Palace, also in Beijing. For other places called the Summer Palace , see Summer Palace (disambiguation). Old Summer Palace The Old Summer Palace as depicted in traditional Chinese painting … Wikipedia
China (disambiguation) — China, officially the People s Republic of China, is a large country in Asia. China or china may also refer to: Contents 1 East Asia 2 Southeast Asia 3 … Wikipedia
Mohini (disambiguation) — Mohini may refer to: Religion Mohini (Sanskrit: मोहिनी) in Hindu mythology, the only female Avatar of the God Vishnu. Mohini also refers to a seductive demoness. People Mohini (Tamil actress) an Indian actress who mainly appears in Malayalam and… … Wikipedia
Color (disambiguation) — For usage of colour in templates and Wikipedia pages, see Wikipedia:Color. Color is the visual perceptual property corresponding in humans to the categories called red, yellow, white, etc. Color or colour may also refer to: Contents 1 Science … Wikipedia
Colony (disambiguation) — Contents 1 Society 1.1 Animals, insects, micro organisms, plants 2 Places … Wikipedia
Onan (disambiguation) — Onan is a person in the Biblical Book of Genesis. Onan may also refer to: People Onan Masaoka, an American Major League Baseball pitcher Onan Orlando Thom, a Guyanese swimmer who competed at the 2004 Summer Olympics Arzum Onan, Turkish television … Wikipedia
John Connor (disambiguation) — John Connor may refer to:*John Connor (Medal of Honor), American Indian Wars soldier and Medal of Honor recipient *John Thomas Connor, United States Secretary of Commerce from 1965 to 1967 *John Connor, fictional character in the Terminator… … Wikipedia