- Orchestration (computers)
Orchestration describes the automated arrangement, coordination, and management of complex computer systems,
middleware, and services.
It is often discussed as having an inherent
intelligence (trait)or even implicitly autonomiccontrol, but those are largely aspirations or analogies rather than technical descriptions. In reality, "orchestration" is largely the effect of automationor systems deploying elements of control theory.
This usage of "orchestration" is often discussed in the context of
virtualization, provisioning, and dynamic datacenter topics. It is often used as a buzzword.
A somewhat different usage relates to the process of coordinating an exchange of information through
web serviceinteractions. (See also service-oriented architecture).
* [http://www.activevos.com/products-activevos.php ActiveVOS] is built on the
BPEL, BPEL4People and WS-Human Task open standards to allow developers the ability to orchestrate various systems and services.
* [http://ode.apache.org/ Apache ODE] (Orchestration Director Engine) is a WS-BPEL 1.1 and 2.0 compliant
business process management(BPM) engine that supports two communication layers: one based on Axis2 (Web Services http transport) and another one based on the JBI standard (using Apache ServiceMix). It is capable of Hot-deployment, and features a management interface for processes, instances, and messages.
* [http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/ias/bpel/index.html Oracle BPEL Process Manager] provides a framework for easily designing, deploying, monitoring, and administering processes based on BPEL standards. BPEL Process Manager is the service orchestration solution on Oracle's SOA Suite.
* [http://www.intervoice.com/index.php/prod_media_exchange.html Intervoice Media Exchange] contains an orchestration engine that has been designed to initiate and manage media interactions. It is the industry's first commercially available product that has implemented State Chart eXtensible Markup Language (
SCXML) as the framework for building complex multi-modal interactions.
* [http://www.tibco.com/software/application_integration/businessworks/default.jsp TIBCO BusinessWorks] is a very functional orchestration, integration and transformation tool that supports BPEL, Web Services, common integration activities and visual modeling of orchestration processes.
Microsoft BizTalk Servercontains an orchestration engine often used for business process management (BPM), allowing developers to quickly orchestrate complex business processes involving multiple disparate systems.
* [http://www.netbeans.org/products/enterprise/ NetBeans Enterprise Pack] is an open-source SOA tool that contains a BPEL visual designer and runtime that allows users to orchestrate Web Services.
* The Orc language is an academic language for describing and implementing orchestrations.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Orchestration — For the use of the term orchestration in computer science, see orchestration (computers). Orchestration is the study or practice of writing music for an orchestra (or, more loosely, for any musical ensemble) or of adapting for orchestra music… … Wikipedia
David A. Jaffe — This article is about the composer of contemporary classical and computer music. For the video game designer, see David Jaffe. David A. Jaffe Genres Contemporary classical music Years active 1973–present Labels Elektra/Asylum, Wergo, Well… … Wikipedia
Distributed operating system — A distributed operating system is the logical aggregation of operating system software over a collection of independent, networked, communicating, and spatially disseminated computational nodes. Individual system nodes each hold a discrete… … Wikipedia
EUFORIA project — EUFORIA (EU Fusion fOR Iter Applications) is a project funded by European Union under the [http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7 Seventh Framework Programme] (FP7) which will provide a comprehensive framework and infrastructure for core and edge transport… … Wikipedia
Peter Benjamin Graham — Peter Graham Peter Graham, Sydney, 1953 Born 4 June 1925 Melbourne, Australia Died 15 April 1987 Melbourne, Australia … Wikipedia
Film score — A film score (also sometimes called background music or incidental music) is original music written specifically to accompany a film, forming part of the film s soundtrack, which also usually includes dialogue and sound effects. The score… … Wikipedia
The Streets — This article is about the UK garage artist. For other uses, see Streets (disambiguation). The Streets Mike Skinner at Parklife, Sydney, October 2011 Background info … Wikipedia
Etobicoke School of the Arts — Infobox Education in Canada name= Etobicoke School of the Arts imagesize= streetaddress= 675 Royal York Road city= Etobicoke province= Ontario postalcode= M8Y 2T1 areacode= 416 phone= 394 6910 fax= 394 3849 url= http://schools.tdsb.on.ca/esa/ and … Wikipedia
Cooperative storage cloud — A cooperative storage cloud is a decentralized model of networked online storage where data is stored on multiple computers (nodes), hosted by the participants cooperating in the cloud. The total storage contributed in aggregate must be equal to… … Wikipedia
electronic music — electronically produced sounds recorded on tape and arranged by the composer to form a musical composition. [1930 35] * * * Any music involving electronic processing (e.g., recording and editing on tape) and whose reproduction involves the use of … Universalium