- Space Criminals Alienizer
nihongo|Space Criminals Alienizer|宇宙犯罪者アリエナイザー|Uchū Hanzaisha Arienaizā is the generic name given to aliens that commit various forms of crime, on Earth and on other planets in the fictional
Japanese Super Sentaiseries " Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger".
nihongo|Agent Abrella|エージェント・アブレラ|Ējento Aburera|2-50: An Alienizer agent who arrives at Earth from his homeworld, Planet Rain. The most sinister figure in the galactic
black market, he is solely responsible for the outbreak of wars in seven galaxies, destroying billions of lives in the process. He is usually seen offering his services to the alien criminals there. He provides the various types of androids and Kaijuuki, caring about nothing except the money he gets. He can open his cape to reveal bat-like wings, and can transform into and control a flock of alien vampire bats, whose bite can make an alien grow into a rampaging giant. He made his presence known to the DekaRangers in episode 30. Over time, he starts taking the DekaRangers' interference personally since episode 43, leading a campaign against the Space Police through Kruger's former friend Bisques. He proved himself to be a capable fighter being able to survive attacks which would usually be fatal. Also he could stand his own in both close combat and mecha battling. He piloted a big drawer. Finally, he shows his fangs when he takes over DekaBase (via Abutrailer) to use the DekaBase Robo for the purpose of destroying Megalopolis to lure the bulk of SPD to Earth and use their own planetary forcefield against them, a plan that is revealed to have been in the works since the very beginning of the series to fulfill Abrella's desire for a "world of just currency and crime". However, he meets his end at the hands of the Dekarangers, thus finally bringing him to justice. However, true to his final words, his pupil Apollos would carry on in his stead. His name is a pun on the word umbrella.
The Mechanoids ("Mecha Ningen") are android Foot Soldiers created by Abrella and used by the Alienizers whom he offers his services to.
* Igaroids (8-50): The highest rank out. Use swords to attack, has an attack called "Cross Burst". Able to speak human languages (including Japanese). They sometimes use swords which are really re-colored versions of the Spark Vectors used by the
Mirai Sentai Timeranger. Jasmine calls them "Igaiga Kun"
* Batsuroids: Androids who lead the Anaroids. Can use hand-mounted gun to blast enemies, later on swords, which are re-colored versions of the Spark Vectors used by the Mirai Sentai Timeranger.
* Anaroids ("Anaaroids"): Androids that appear from the grenades thrown by a Batsuroid.
pecial Criminal Alienizers
Sadistic Alienizers who have committed high-profile crimes. The evilest Alienzers in the universe, these figures are pursued by SPD's
*: From the Planet Reversia, they are wanted on 79 Planets on charges of marauding and murder. Their method is that Succubus and Bon-Goblin arrive on an ideal planet, then contact Blitz so they can have their way with the planet and its people before they get tired of it and destroys the entire planet to find another world to repeat the process. Due to their arrival on Earth, DekaBreak appeared.
GoblinHells|ボンゴブリン・ヘルズ |Bon-Goburin Herusu|21-22, Dekaranger vs. Abaranger: He is the middle child, the strongest and always hungry (he could devour entire buildingsand his hunger wouldn't be satisfied). Most of his body is unaffected by most blade weapons, including DekaMaster's D-Sword Vega, but luckily he has weak spots amongst these rare muscles. The only weak point is his throat, but if filled up enlarges into a "ugly body". He is deleted by DekaBike Robo. Bon Goblin is briefly resurrected in "Dekaranger vs. Abaranger", but is killed for good by AbareRed, AbareBlue, AbareBlack, and DekaYellow.
SuccubusHells|サキュバス・ヘルズ|Sakyubasu Herusu|21-23, Dekaranger vs. Abaranger: The youngest of the Hell Sibilings, drains the lifeforce out of those she touches. She disguises as a human called Camille. She first wants to devour Jasmine, but then becomes interested in the girl's ESP and wanted her as a partner/pet instead. She is the first to pilot the God Pounder robot. Succubus is mortally injured by Blitz during her fight with DekaBreak. Despite her injury, Succubus survives long enough to revive her brother by transferring all the life energy she has absorbed into him. Succubus is briefly resurrected in "Dekaranger vs. Abaranger" to gather lifeforce, but is killed for good by DekaPink, DekaYellow, and AbareYellow.
**nihongo|Blitz Hells|ブリッツ・ヘルズ |Britz Herusu|21-23: The eldest brother, the most evil of the trio with the title "Outer Space
Grim Reaper". Cold and ruthless, he even uses/attacks his younger siblings, not caring if they die or not. Deleted by Riding Dekaranger Robo when he attempted to escape in God Pounder. Later on Pouchien Balipen copied his D.N.A. and took on his form and piloted a second version of God Pounder.
GasDrinkers (Movie): Living robots from the Algolstar, they stole the deadly Golden Snow virus that transformed anyone infected into living robotic slaves, testing it on planet Leslie, in order to sell the vaccine for it at a high price, once they released it. Their names are puns on alcoholic beverages. In fact, Algolian is a pun itself in alcohol.
** Algolian Whinsky ("Algolseijin Whinski"): The deranged member of the group, deleted by DekaBlue. Name is a pun on
** Algolian Giin ("Algolseijin Giin"): She is the only female of the group. Name is a pun on
gin. Deleted by DekaYellow & Pink.
** Algolian Brandyl ("Algolseijin Brandiru"): He is the first of the Algolians to fight against the Dekarangers. Name is a pun on
brandy. Deleted by DekaGreen.
** Algolian Volka ("Algolseijin Voruka"): Leader of the Algolians. His name is a pun on
vodka. Like Ban he also uses the "Juukundo" fighting style. He easily damaged DekaGold's license, intimidating her to help him when his lackeys lost the virus to the Dekarangers. When she has second thoughts, he infected her with Golden Snow to be its carrier on Earth. After his minions are deleted and he is defeated by Ban, Volka returned to Leslie to pilot a Killer Tank with intent on destroying Earth. Deleted by Dekaranger Robo Full Blast Custom.
* Tylerian Durden ("Tylerseijin Durden") (26): The owner of an illegal fight club gambling operation who is also selling an illegal steroid, Megagesterine. He meets his end at the hands of the newly-formed Super Dekaranger Robo. Durden is the name of a character who appears in "
* Speckionian Genio ("Speckionseijin Jeaneio") (28-29, Dekaranger vs. Abaranger): Charged with taking the freedom of over 1,000,000 people on 124 planets by trapping them in his own
mirrorworld as his "art works". He is also the one to murder Tetsu's parents, after they inadvertently surprised him during an attempt to escape the Dekas on Earth. Because of his immense power, he is fiercely hunted down by Tetsu and eventually captured on Crysto, placed on the Alcapo Prison in solitary confinement (away from any reflective surfaces, to prevent him from escaping) as his death would comdemn his victims. This infamy also made him something of a celebrity among criminals, acquiring lots of fan mail each day from riffraff attempting to gain his favor by committing crimes as lavish and grand as his own. Two years later, Tetsu would question Genio about a recent rash of copycat crimes, with the Alienizer revealing Balipen as the culprit in exchange for asking Testu if he remembered what his mother said at the time of her death. He managed to make Tetsu cry when he tells his side of the story about the final words of Testu's mother. Using the tear, Genio escapes confinement and heads to Earth with intend on fulfulling his vow to make Tetsu suffer. He has a Batsuroid pilot Megaria in order to abduct DekaRed in DekaBike Robo as a cleverly setup trap. Once Tetsu learned how to break Genio's hold on the people he captured, he is finally able to delete him. Genio is briefly resurrected in "Dekaranger vs. Abaranger" to gather lifeforce but is killed for good by DekaBreak, DekaBlue, DekaGreen, and AbareBlue. "Genio" means a geniusin Italian.
* Ginjifuan Kazak (Ginjifuseijin Kazakku) (Dekaranger vs. Abaranger): From Planet Ginjifu, Kazak is former director of the Minos from the Cosmic Violence Group. He attempted to resurrect Dezumozorlya and use its power to rule the world. He could take on the appearance of about just any kind of object, including the rug in Yatsudenwani's office, he also took on the appearance of Numa O and even took on the appearance of Yousuke Shiina as Hurricane Red in order to catch the joint Dekaranger/Abaranger team-up off-balance. Deleted by the team effort of the Super Dekaranger Robo and Killer Abaren'oh.
* Karakazian Don Sanoa ("Karakazuseijin Don Sanoa") (32-33): A mass-murderer who is head of the Zundaz Family Space Mafia. He possessed the Gyutanium Crystal with intent of using it to power a dangerous weapon, only to be arrested. But he escaped thanks to his underling Zootaku. Using the Muscle Gear, he took DekaBreak and DekaMaster hostage. Deleted by the five Dekarangers with the new S.W.A.T. armor. His name is short for the name of Japanese Jidaigeki-actor "
* Pyrian Kurachek ("Pyroseijin Kurachek") (40): An arsonist in 4,103 cases and with 3 charges of planetary incineration. He is of the Pyrians, flame-based beings who sometimes wear protective suits to move freely in places like Earth. The Dekarangers are unaware of this until Tetsu figures out his weakness from the girl he has saved and is able to strike Korachek with his Super Impulse fist attack. Korachek also has an Extra LL giant sized version of his suit. His body temperature is 2,500 degrees Celsius and then when he becomes giant, it increases by 500. His suit is deleted by DekaWing Cannon, leaving his naked body to be extinguished by the coldness of space.
* Algolian Babon ("Algolseijin Babon") (Magiranger vs. Dekaranger): Buildjick's partner. He worked for Agent X so they can obtain the Flower of Heaven. He uses missile barrels on his shoulders and an arm mounted blaster. Babon eliminated Buildjick for being captured. When the Dekarangers faced Babon, none of their attacks fazed him, because of the Madou Circle on his chest that absorbed any laser attack, but the Magirangers could damage him and almost deleted him, if it aren't aren't for Ban trying to destroy him with his new Battlizer. Babon kidnapped Urara and Jasmine went after him. Babon is going to exchange the girls for the Flower of Heaven, when his thing for tall women is used against him with "Tetsuko & Hikaruko Ozu" (Hikaru & Tetsu in disguise). He and Agent X piloted Abutrex II before its destruction. He is beaten by MagiShine & DekaBreak's "DekaBreak Shining Fist" attack. He and Agent X are killed by the "Fantastic Strike Out" that is powered by the Flower of Heaven's "Blizzard of Light". His name is a pun on bourbon.
* Lovelian Balance ("Rabûri Seijin Baransû") (1): A giant alien who held a bus and its' occupants hostage in a fit of rage when the four DekaRangers arrived at the scene at the beginning of the series. He is easily defeated and arrested, eventaully revealed to have smuggled the Fan Crasher's control mechanism for Don Moyaida in his stomach, only to be betrayed. His name is pun on the word balance.
* Diamantian Don Moyaida ("Diamante Seijin Donmoyaida") (1-2): From Planet Diamante, he is charged with homicide of a child, vehicular homicide, and terrestrial resource burglary. Thought to have died in a carchase with Ban, Don Moyaida arrived on Earth disguised as a human to take back the control mechanism he deceived Balance to bring there. He managed to get Fan Crusher on the planet to harvest its resources for space jewelry. Deleted by DekaRed, but not before giving Abrella info on the Dekabase's Anubisium. His name is an homonym of the word diamond.
* Grorserian Hell Heaven ("Gurôza Seijin Heruhevun") (3): From the Planet Grorser. He is charged with kidnapping for profit-making and murder in Star-29. Under the employment of Kevakia, he piloted the first version of Devil Capture to kidnap Erika and distract the DekaRangers. Deleted by DekaBlue.
* Rikomoian Kevakia ("Rikomo Seijin Kebakîa") (3-4): From Planet Rikomo, he is a digital-based being that traveling through the internet to emerge from other computers, with a host PC as his base of operations. But once out in the physical world, his strength fades. As a result, he used Hell Heaven to keep the DekaRangers from getting in the way of his kidnapping a girl from a rich family for ransom of the Wellness Stone. Though he is deleted by Dekared & DekaBlue, his transferred his data into 2nd version of Devil Capture, becoming its AI.
* Anrian Beildon ("Anri Seijin Beirudon") (5): A rhino-like Alienizer from Planet Anri, charged with mass-murder on five planets. Working for Manomerk of Planet Doltock, he turns humans into a red liquid gasoline for a share in profits his employer makes. He even committed bank robberies to get the money Manomerk needs to perfect his work. His armored body is hard to penetrate until K9 Unit Murphy came to the rescue. Deleted by the D-Bazooka.
* Doltockian Manomerk ("Dorutokku Seijin Manomâku") (5): Though not a Alienizer, he is a scientist who attempt to deal with Beildon under the alias of Iwaki. But he is arrested for his part in Beildon's plan in the end.
* Juuzaiann Braidy ("Jûza Seijin Buraidi") (6): Not actually Alienizer, but is made to look like one by Kersus due to his malice for cars, which played a part in his family's demise. He is enlarged by Abrella and is brought in by DekaRanger Robo. Though he did wreck public property, his sentencing wouldn't be as severe due to the recent events that caused it.
* Ridomihan Kersus ("Ridomiha Seijin Kâsasu") (6): Charged with murder and planet invasion, she and her younger sister Karmia are from the "once-water, now desert" planet Ridomiha as invasion scouts to steal the Earth's supply of water. But Karmia has second thoughts at the last minute, caring for Earthlings, and is killed for it. She has another alien, Braidy, take the blame until Sen-chan uncovered the truth. Like other members of her race, she can use water in various ways like using it to secrete healing liquid from their stalks to heal herself and others or use high-power water streams she emits to slice through concrete and steel like butter. Deleted by the D-Bazooka.
* Quotaian Dagonel ("Quota Seijin Dagonêru") (7-8): A 10,708-year old Alienizer from planet Quota, however he acts just like a child. His crime is turning people into dolls. Manipulated a lonely little boy with the power to teleport objects into helping him. He piloted the Enbarns. Deleted by Dekaranger Robo.
* Zamuzan Sheik ("Zamuza Seijin Sheiku") (9-10): Arrested on the charges of mass-murder via explosives, he is a genius bomb manufacturer, as shown by his escape from prison. He piloted the 1st version of Shinobi Shadow. Deleted by the D-Bazooka. His name is a pun on the word snake.
* Intergalactic Hitman Gigantes (11): Fron planet Bileeza. Charged with wide-area homicide, he is an old academy buddy of Hoji's named Vino, who retired from the Space Police and reconfigured his body into a gun-for-hire, having grown disenchanted by the life of a Deka and lured into the life of a criminal by the money he is able to earn with his skills. As his name states, he can enlarge himself. Hired by Ben G to assassinate Doggie Kruger. Deleted by Dekaranger Robo, but not before revealing Dekabase info to Abrella.
* Kajimerian Ben G ("Kajimeri Seijin Ben G") (13, Dekaranger vs. Abaranger): From the Planet Kajimeri, Ben G swore revenge on Kruger for his near-death experience during a chase from the Anubinoid, undergoing cybernetic modifications to his body. Charged with mass-murder & infiltrating SPD, he kidnapped Swan as part of his revenge, but this only forced Kruger to assume his role as DekaMaster. He has a Batsuroid pilot the 1st version of Terrible Terror to keep the DekaRangers at bay. However, Dekamaster easily overcame BenG's army of 100, then deleted him. Ben G is briefly resurrected in "DekaRanger vs. Abaranger" but is killed for good by DekaMaster, AbareKiller, DekaPink, and DekaBreak. His name is a pun of the name,
* Cristonian Ferley ("Kurisuto Seijin Fârî") (14, special): From the Planet Cristo, he is charged on counts of burglary & homicide of many SPD officers. As his body could not take sunlight, he is after a mineral called 'Lunar Metal' so he could roam freely in daylight. He has a Batsuroid pilot Devil Capture to keep the DekaRangers busy while he obtained his prize and ate it, enabling him to move freely in the light of day. But his victory is short lived as he soon meets his end at the hands of the DekaRangers. Deleted by the D-Bazooka. Farley is later shown/used as a simulation training session for DekaRed and DekaBreak, only this time, he is called Burning Ferley. His name is a pun on the name "
* Titanian Meteus ("Titan Seijin Meteusu") (15-16): Calls himself the "Destroyer King". A brutal figure from Titan, who is after a little android girl named Flora in the DekaRanger's custody, so he could use her to control a giant machine he created named Gigas. He used a Batsuroid to pilot the 1st version of Cannon Gladiator and attack the DekaBase while he went to capture Flora to try to control Gigas. After a later battle against the Dekarangers, Meteus fooled the Dekarangers with a hologram that he committed suicide and went after Flora again while the Dekarangers are fighting Gigas. However, Doggy came to Flora's rescue and Meteus is deleted for good by DekaMaster. His name seems to be a pun on the word meteor.
* Ozchuian Ial ("Ozuchû Seijin Îaru") (17): Charged on medical violations and homicide, he posed as a restaurant master named Wang. His species could grow stronger when drunk, carrying a bottle of earth
saketo use his drunken-fist kungfu. Umeko is able to drink some of the sakein order to keep up with his movements, but passed out shortly afterwards. Like Gigantes and Braidy, he could enlarge himself by self-groping. Deleted by DekaRanger Robo, with DekaMaster as the replacement driver for PatSigner.
* Wojonian Jinche ("Ûjon Seijin Jinche") (19): Wanted in seven planets on charges of burglary and vandalizing, he tried to escape deletion by switching bodies with Hoji in order to take control of the DekaBase Robo. Piloted the 2nd version of Shinobi Shadow. Deleted by the D-Bazooka after he revealed DekaBase secrets to Abrella. Jinche is an anagram of the word change.
* Guermerlian Byz Goa ("Gerumâ Seijin Baizugoa") (20): A destroyer of worlds, he set up a bomb to destroy Earth. Part of his MO is playing a game of 'find the bombs' with the SPD units in the worlds he destroyed, and became infamous because if it. Surprisingly, when no one else could find him, Ban found him inside a vehicle disguised as a
walkie-talkie. His species' greatest height is after all only about 4-5 centimeters. Piloted the 2nd version of Cannon Gladiator. Deleted by Dekaranger Robo. His name is a pun on the term "high score".
* Dradian Goldom ("Dorado Seijin Gorudomu") (24): He tricked another alien into holding a city block ransom with a bomb by kidnapping his child and making him believe the DekaRangers did it, allowing him to rob a bank on the block in the confusion. Piloted the 2nd version of Terrible Terror. Deleted by DekaBike Robo.
* Spiritian Byoi ("Supirito Seijin Byôi") (25): A gas-based being is unlike any other spirit aliens, who possesses beings to commit crimes. He first possessed the man before secretly possessing Ban. Deleted by Dekaranger Robo and DekaBike Robo.
* Beesian Beeling ("Bîsu Seijin Bîringu") (26): Another fighter who consumed Megagesterine alongside Jeeva. Fought by Hoji and Tetsu. Resembled a giant lizard. His name is a pun on the name "
Heath Herring" another pro mixed martial artist.
* Bandarean Jeeva ("Bandare Seijin Jîba") (26, 45): A huge boxer in the illegal fighting club who has a 2,000 match winning streak. Upon consuming Megagesterine, he bulks up even more with large wing-like horns growing out of his arms and neck. His streak is ended by Hoji, who figured out his weakness. He's seen later in the series, reformed and working as an actor. His name is a pun on the name "
Wanderlei Silva" a professional mixed martial artist.
* Barigean Milibar ("Barige Seijin Miribaru") (27, Dekaranger vs. Abaranger): Murdering thief from Planet 48. He uses wind-based attacks. Has a partner named Niwande who helped him rob criminals to raise money to help orphans, until he became reckless. He is among the monsters could enlarge himself using his wind energy. Deleted by Super Dekaranger Robo. His name is a pun on the unit of atmospheric air pressure "millibar". Milibar is briefly resurrected in "Dekaranger vs. Abaranger", but is killed for good by DekaRed, DekaGreen, DekaBlue, and AbareYellow.
* Pouchien Bolapen ("Pauchi Seijin Borapêno") (28): A copycat criminal who not only committed the crimes of Kevakia, Beildon, Kersus, Dagonel and Sheik, but took on their forms as well, copying their DNA to assume their identity and powers. He committed these crimes to gain the appreciation of Genio, whom he idolized. He piloted another version of the God Pounder as Blitz and is deleted by Dekaranger Robo. His name is an anagram of Japanese faceless
yōkai, " Nopperabō".
* Pukosian Jackil ("Pukosu Seijin Jakkiru") (31): A hitman charged with homicide. Hired to assassinate Princess Io Yonmerluicchi (who looked just like Umeko) by her maid. Deleted by Super Dekaranger Robo. His name is an amalgamation of the words "jackal" and "kill".
* Botsian Zortac ("Bottsu Seijin Zôtaku") (32-33): The scatterbrained underling of Sanoa, he is the first to acquire Muscle Gear, a powerful exosuit with the ability to turn its' wearer invisible and invulerable to most attacks. Deleted by the five Dekarangers with the new S.W.A.T. armor. His name is a pun on the name of Japanese actor "
* Thousanian Gineka ("Sauzan Seijin Ginêka") (34): A profligate son who has command over Decho and Siroger. His father is a member of the government counsel. Murdered 456 countless innocents via Heavy Industrial Machines in a specialized 'game' they set up with a rare jewel. Deleted by DekaWing Cannon. His name is an anagram of the name "Carnegie"
* Tentean Siroger ("Tente Seijin Shirogâ") (34): A narcissistic follower of Gineka. Deleted by DekaWing Robo.
* Handorean Decho ("Handore Seijin Dêcho") (34): Gineka's loyal follower. Deleted by DekaWing Robo.
* Tenkaonian Raja Namunan ("Tenkao Seijin Raja Namunan") (35): He killed a detective's daughter 13 years ago. He also charged on 103 count of burglary with his Tenkao partners, Goren Nashi and Yam Tomukun. He piloted the second version of Night Chaser. Deleted by DekaWing Robo.
* Poppenian Hymal ("Poppen Seijin Haimaru") (36): Though not a Alienizer, he helped Abrella. He worked with Swan once and is jealous when she is chosen for the Police Scientific Criminal Investigation Laboratory over him. Created the Frankensaurus which moved with a remote control operated by him. However, he is confronted by DekaSwan and she is able to shutdown his dangerous Hymal Reactor after Agent Abrella set it to explode. Afterwards Hymal wanted to commit suicide by jumping of a cliff into hostile sea waters but Swan stopped him and after a stern lecture from Doggie Kruger, that Swan's mecha are superior to Hymal because of her selfless nature, Hymal is arrested by Tetsu for his crimes.
* Mikean Clord ("Maiku Seijin Kurôdo") (37): He is charged on counts of mass murder and inhuman experimentation, taking the nutrients from young women. However, unlike most Alienizers, he is not one who performs crimes for their own selfish needs. Clord killed the women in order to cure his elder sister Teresa of a deadly disease. He posed as a boy with a blue rose (which is a manifestation of the nutrients he has extracted from his victims). Teresa is in love with Hoji, which angered Clord. Hoji is ordered to Delete Clord in order to become a Tokkyou, but when told of Teresa's illness by Clord, he has second thoughts about his objective. Sadly, when Clord is about to kill another group of girls, Hoji instinctively shot him in the back with his D-Sniper, deleting him.
* Aladonian Gyanjava ("Aradon Seijin Gyanjaba") (38): He is charged with burglary and child abduction, killing a child's parents so he could utilize her natural abilities to manipulate locks. He pilots the 4th version of Cannon Gladiator. He is deleted by DekaRed SWAT Mode. His name is a pun on the name "
* Yuilwerian Mime ("Yuiruwâ Seijin Mîme") (39): She creates a youth potion by stealing young women's souls through their dreams. Among the young women she targeted is Umeko. Mime pilots the final version of Megarolia. Deleted by the teamwork of DekaYellow and DekaPink SWAT Mode.
* Guirarkian Don Bianco ("Girâku Seijin Donbianko") (41): A white-tigerish member of the mafia, rivaled that of Don Blaco, he is attacked and killed by Jingi. Bianco means white in Italian.
* Zabunian Don Blaco ("Zabun Seijin Donburako") (41): A cactus-like rival member to Don Bianco. He hires Jingi to kill Don Bianco, and is deleted, as well, by him.
* Assassinian Jingi ("Assassin Seijin Jingi") (41): An assassin who has made more than 1,000 kills in his career. He is hired by Don Blaco to kill Don Bianco, but is insulted by his employer and kills him as well. Considers his skills far beyond those of a typical killer, and gets murderously angry whenever someone questions or insults his abilities. His chain on his head can send someone to another dimension - where that dimension leads nobody knows. Deleted by DekaWing Cannon.
* Sumasuleenian Nikaradar ("Sumasurîna Seijin Nikarêda") (42): A Browgoul breeder, he sacrfices countless worlds to ensure the existence of his monsterous pets. On Earth he murdered the Minoroian astronomer Monten ("Minoro Seijin Monteen"), feeding his corpse to a hatch Browgoul, and to disguise himself as him to redirect a meteor to Earth. Deleted by Dekaranger SWAT Mode.
* Bokudenian Biskes ("Bokuden Seijin Bisukesu") (44): An old friend of Kruger's, they trained together, but Biskes is/was out of control and is/was likely to abuse any powers he had, eventually losing out on inheriting his father's dojo to Kruger, because of this, thus stemming his anger towards the Anubinoid. Has a sword similar to Kruger's called "Sword Altair" in addition has an attack called "Altair Slash", the rival of "Vega Slash". He showed up on Earth during
Christmasto steal Deka badges for Agent Abrella as part of a smear campaignagainst the Dekarangers. He is also charged with illegally challenging 999 fighters to duels to the death, winning them all. Ultimately, he is deleted by DekaMaster's Vega Impulse, a secret technique taught to him by their sword-master.
* Sukekonoian Mashu ("Sukeko Seijin Mashû") (46): A con-artist who marries 273 times under aliases and killed his wives by using Psycho Mushrooms to manipulate their feelings. He targets Umeko as his 274th wife and poses as a man named Hironobu. He uses the Psycho-Mushrooms to transform into a human male, but the effect only lasts for 60 minutes. However, a suspicious Sen-Chan uncovers his plan and when he confronts Mashu, Mashu's plan is foiled when he unknowingly brags about his evil intentions in front of her. Deleted by DekaPink SWAT Mode.
* Dynamoian Terry X ("Dainamo Seijin Terî X") (47): An Alienizer who absorbs the lifeforce of ESPers and turns them into plasma batteries. He is confronted by Hoji and Jasmine a few years back when they are yet rookies and almost killed them (specifically wanting to absorb the lifeforce of Jasmine due to her being an ESPer) but they are resucued by their senior, Gyoku Ryou, the first DekaRed of the SPD Earth branch. This is the fatal accident that paralyzed Gyoku Rou and forced him to retire. Deleted by DekaWing Cannon.
* Kulernian Jellyfis ("Kurân Seijin Jerifisu") (48-49): Jellyfish-like Alienizer who possesses human beings and took control of their nervous system, which is forbidden by space law. He has first possessed Ban, and uses him to attack the other Dekarangers. When Ban begins to beg for his friends to kill him in order to stop Jellyfis, Tetsu is forced to risk Ban's life in order to save him from the evil Alienizer. Tetsu used the "Super Electro Fist" against Ban (who's DekaSuit has been deactivated by Jellyfis), causing Ban's heart to stop. When Jellifis left Ban's body, Tetsu used his Electro Fist technique as an unorthodox
defibrilator, successfully resulting in Ban's revival. Jellyfis is used as a distraction to keep the Dekarangers busy so Abrella could invade the DekaBase. Piloted second version of Million Missile. Deleted by Super DekaRanger Robo. Jellyfis is a pun on the word jellyfish.
* Gimonian Angorl ("Gimo Seijin Angôru") (49): An anglerfish Alienizer that Abrella saves from the prison Doggie sent him to and equipped with the powered Hyper Muscle Gear. He piloted Abutrex while Abrella and the others took control of the DekaBase. He is deleted by DekaWing Cannon (Piloted by DekaBreak) and DekaBike Robo.
* Gedonian Uniga ("Gedo Seijin Unîga") (49-50): Urchin-like Alienizer that Abrella rescues from the prison Doggie sent him to and equipped with Hyper Muscle Gear to help him invade the DekaBase. He managed to take down DekaMaster, but is deleted by the assembled Dekarangers. Uniga is the base model for the powerful Igaroids, and even performed the same sword attack. UniIga is deleted by DekaBreak.
* Dragian Ganymede ("Dragu Seijin Ganimede") (49-50): Crab-like Alienizer that Abrella breaks out from the prison Doggie sent him to and equipped with Hyper Muscle Gear to help him invade the DekaBase. Ganymede is deleted by DekaBlue and DekaGreen.
* Jergonian Sukeela ("Jâgo Seijin Sukîra") (49-50): She is one of the Alienizers that Abrella rescues from the prison Doggie has sent her to and is equipped with Hyper Muscle Gear to help him invade the DekaBase. Sukira is deleted by DekaYellow and DekaPink.
* Chigukaden Buildjick ("Chigukadeseijin Buildjick") (Magiranger vs. Dekaranger): Giant mechanoid from Planet Chigukade. He picked up a restaurant that the Magirangers and Umeko are in and began eating it. Was captured by the Dekarangers' mecha, only to be eliminated by his partner Babon.
* Machine Monster Gigas ("Mashinkaijuu Gigasu") (15-16): The machine monster that Meteus is attempting to find and control. It grows by consuming matter and electricity, and resembles a large metal pinecone with a mouth and a slew of metal tentacles. It is destroyed by DekaBase Robo.
* Space Life Form Browgoul ("Uchuuseimeitai Braugoru") (42-43): Monstrous alien beasts that feed on the metal of meteors to increase in size. Two known creatures are brought to Earth by Nikareda. The first is used to eat Monten, so Nikareda can impersonate him and direct a meteor to Earth. Though the first Browgoul is killed by Super DekaRanger Robo, its power is transferred to the just hatched younger sibling who overpowers Super DekaRanger Robo before willing the meteor back on its course to Earth. With Nikareda dead, Abrella decided to take advantage and breed the Browgoul himself after Earth's destruction. But the meteor is successively destroyed and the second Browgoul is ultimately destroyed by DekaWing Cannon, energized by DekaRanger Robo, DekaBike Robo and DekaBase Robo in an All-Star Ultimate Buster.
Heavy Industrial Machines
The Heavy Industrial Machines (怪重機 "Kaijūki") are robots usually provided by Abrella himself, either the owners pilot them to fight the DekaRangers' robots, or use them as a distraction with help from a Batsuroid. This is a grand departure from the other Sentai series, and is comparable to the situation in Bioman. In that case, there are no monsters-of-the-week, having instead five and later three recurring human-sized commanders that would pilot different giant-sized robots-of-the-week. While "Kaiju (怪獣 "kaijū")" is usually taken to mean "mysterious beast" (="Mysterious Monster"), the characters for "Kaijuuki" are "heavy industrial machine".
* Heavy Industrial Machine Fan Crusher ("Kaijūki Fan Crusher") (2): Destroyed by DekaRanger Robo.
* Heavy Industrial Machine Devil Capture ("Kaijūki Devil Capture") (3, 4, 12, 14, 30, 36): Piloted by Hell-Heaven. Destroyed by Patrol Striker. Rebuilt into Heavy Industrial Machine Devil Capture II ("Kaijūki Devil Capture 2") and Kevakler transferred his data into the robot's OS, becoming its AI. Destroyed by DekaRanger Robo. Rebuilt again as Heavy Industrial Machine Devil Capture III ("Kaijūki Devil Capture 3") and piloted by a Batusroid. Destroyed by DekaRanger Robo. Rebuilt again as Heavy Industrial Machine Devil Capture IV ("Kaijūki Devil Capture 4") once again piloted by a Batsuroid, and yet another to fall victim to DekaRanger Robo. Rebuilt as Heavy Industrial Machine Devil Capture V ("Kaijūki Devil Capture 5") and was piloted by Faraway. Defeated by Knight Chaser, later by DekaBike Robo. Upgraded into Heavy Industrial Machine Devil Capture VI ("Kaijūki Devil Capture 6") and remote-controlled by Heimel. Destroyed by DekaBike Robo and DekaRanger Robo for good.
* Heavy Industrial Machine Enbance ("Kaijūki Enbance") (7-8, 34): Piloted by Dagoneil. Destroyed by DekaRanger Robo. Later rebuilt and piloted by Shriogar. Destroyed for good by DekaWing Robo.
* Heavy Industrial Machine Shinobi Shadow ("Kaijūki Shinobi Shadow") (9-10, 19): Piloted by Sheik. Destroyed by DekaRanger Robo. Rebuilt into Heavy Industrial Machine Shinobi Shadow II ("Kaijūki Shinobi Shadow 2") and piloted by Jinche. Destroyed by DekaBase Robo for good.
* Heavy Industrial Machine Terrible Terror ("Kaijūki Terrible Terror") (13, 24): Piloted by a Batsuroid. Destroyed by DekaRangerRobo. Rebuilt as Heavy Industrial Machine Terrible Terror II and piloted by Gordom. Destroyed by DekaBike Robo.
* Heavy Industrial Machine Cannon Gladiator ("Kaijūki Cannon Gladiator") (15-16, 20, 31, 38): Piloted by a Batusroid. Defeated by DekaRanger Robo and eaten by Gigas. Rebuilt into Heavy Industrial Machine Cannon Gladiator II ("Kaijūki Cannon Gladiator 2") and piloted by Biz Gore. Destroyed by DekaRanger Robo. Rebuilt into Heavy Industrial Machine Cannon Gladiator III ("Kaijūki Cannon Gladiator 3") and piloted by Jackyl. Destroyed by Super DekaRanger Robo. Rebuilt one last time into Heavy Industrial Machine Cannon Gladiator IV ("Kaijūki Cannon Gladiator 4") and piloted by Ganjuba. Destroyed by DekaBase Robo.
* Super Giant Heavy Industrial Machine Big Drawer ("Chōkyodai Kaijūki Big Drawer") (18, 44): Piloted by a Batusroid. Destroyed by DekaBase Robo. Rebuilt as Super Giant Heavy Industrial Machine Big Drawer II ("Chōkyodai Kaijūki Big Drawer") and piloted by Agent Abrella. Destroyed by DekaBase Robo.
* Heavy Industrial Machine God Pounder ("Kaijūki God Pounder") (21-23, 28): Piloted by Succubus, then Blitz. Destroyed by Riding DekaRanger Robo. It is later rebuilt and piloted by Balipen. Destroyed for good by DekaRanger Robo.
* Heavy Industrial Machine KillerTank ("Kaijūki KillerTank") (Movie): Piloted by Vorga. Destroyed by DekaRanger Robo Full Blast Custom.
* Heavy Industrial Machine Hunter Jet ("Kaijūki Hunter Jet") (25, 32, 46): Piloted by Byoui. Destroyed by DekaBike Robo. Later rebuilt, and piloted by Sanoa. What happens to the machine after Sanoa is captured is unknown. Upgraded into Heavy Industrial Machine Hunter Jet II ("Kaijūki Hunter Jet 2") but piloted by a Batusroid. Destroyed (kinda) by PAT Wing #5.
* Heavy Industrial Machine Ultimate Evil ("Kaijūki Ultimate Evil") (26, 34, 41): Piloted by Durden. Destroyed by Super DekaRanger Robo. Later rebuilt and piloted by Deecho. Destroyed for good by DekaWing Robo. Rebuilt once again as Heavy Industrial Machine Ultimate Evil II ("Kaijūki Ultimate Evil 2") and piloted by Jingi. Destroyed by DekaWing Cannon for good.
* Heavy Industrial Machine Megaroria ("Kaijūki Megaroria") (29, 39): Piloted by a Batusroid. Destroyed by DekaBike Robo. Rebuilt as Heavy Industrial Machine Megaroria II ("Kaijūki Megaroria") and piloted by Miime. Destroyed by DekaWing Robo for good.
* Heavy Industrial Machine PalletteView ("Kaijūki Bulletbyu") (Dekaranger vs. Abaranger): Piloted by Kazakku. Destroyed by the teamwork of Super DekaRanger Robo and KillerAbaren'oh.
* Heavy Industrial Machine Knight Chaser ("Kaijūki Knight Chaser") (30, 35): Piloted by a Batusroid. Destroyed by Super DekaRanger Robo. Rebuilt as Heavy Industrial Machine Knight Chaser II ("Kaijūki Knight Chaser 2") and piloted by Raja Namunan. Destroyed by DekaWing Cannon for good.
* Heavy Industrial Machine Million Missile ("Kaijūki Million Missile") (34, 48-49): Piloted by Gineek. Destroyed by DekaWing Cannon. Later rebuilt and piloted by Jellyfish. Destroyed for good by Super DekaRanger Robo.
* Heavy Industrial Machine Frankenzaurus ("Kaijūki Frankenzaurus") (36): Created by Haimaru where most of its body aside from the power core is created from the parts of six previous machines. It is comprised of the Chest from Fan Crusher (episode 2), legs from Shinobi Shadow 1 (episode 9), arms from Terrible Terror 1 (episode 13), tail from Devil Capture 2 (episode 4), shoulder parts from Million Missile 1 (episode 34), and the Boosters from God Pounder 1 (episode 23). Powered by the Haimaru Reactor, a dangerous reactor created by Haimaru. It is able to overwhelm DekaRanger Robo and Super DekaRanger Robo. After Swan is safely able to deactivate the reactor the Dekarangers destroyed Frankensaurus with the DekaWing Cannon.
* Heavy Industrial Machine Abretrailer ("Kaijūki Abretrailer") / Heavy Industrial Machine Abretrex ("Kaijūki Abretrex") (49, Magiranger vs. Dekaranger): One model is Abrella's personal machine, though he has Angol pilot it for him. By the command "Transform, Abretrailer!", it can change from its trailer-drill mode into Abretrex. Destroyed by DekaWing Cannon & DekaBike Robo, but not before it destroyed DekaRanger Robo first. The next model is piloted by Apollos/Agent X and Babon. Agent X's goal is to use this mecha to destroy all love on the planet, but he required Miyuki's Flower of Heaven to do so. When Apotrex is about to blow up the planet, DekaWing Cannon and MagiLegend blasted it out of space, and it is destroyed with the combined mecha attack of MagiKing, DekaRanger Robo, Travelion, and DekaBike Robo.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger — Genre Tokusatsu Created by Toei Company … Wikipedia
Troobian Empire — The fictional villains of the Power Rangers universe that appeared in the television series Power Rangers S.P.D. were the Troobian Empire, a galactic empire and warlike army in the service of Emperor Gruumm. The term Troobian refers to any being… … Wikipedia
Powered exoskeletons in fiction — Powered armor has appeared in a wide variety of fiction, beginning with E. E. Smith s Lensman series in 1937. Since then, it has featured in science fiction movies and literature, comic books, video games, and tabletop role playing games. One of… … Wikipedia
Special Police Dekaranger — Doggie Kruger redirects here. For the similarly named character in Power Rangers: S.P.D., see Anubis Cruger. Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger (from left to right: Deka Master, Deka Blue, Deka Yellow, Deka Break, Deka Red, Deka Pink, Deka Green and Deka… … Wikipedia