- Visitor (disambiguation)
A visitor is someone who visits someone else, but the term Visitor or visitors or The Visitor may also refer to:
Visitor (title), an overseer of an autonomous ecclesiastical or eleemosynary institution.
In film and theatre:
* "The Visitors" (play), 1961 play by Joe Orton
* "The Visitors" (1972 film), a film about the Vietnam War by director
* "The Visitor" (1979 film), psychological thriller film directed by Giulio Paradisi
* "The Visitor" (2008 film), a film by Thomas McCarthy
Les Visiteurs" (1993), a major French movie
* "Visitors" (2003 film), movie dealing with the experiences of a woman sailing solo on a yacht around the world
Visitor Q" (2001), Japanese cult film
* "The Visitor" ("Animorphs"), the second book in the "Animorphs" series
* "The Visitor" (Roald Dahl), a short story written by Roald Dahl
* "The Visitor" (Sheri S. Tepper), novel by Sheri S. Tepper
* "Visitors" ("Buffy" novel), original novel based on the U.S. television series "Buffy"
* "The Visitor" (Lee Child novel), a novel written by
The Young Visiters, a novel written in 1919 by nine-year-old Daisy Ashford
* The Visitor, a thirteen-issue comic book in the
* "The Visitor" ("DS9" episode), the third episode of the fourth season of the television series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"
*"The visitors", a sketch appearing in episod 9 of
Monty Python's Flying Circus(broadcast in 1969)
* "The Visitor" (TV series), sci-fi television series airing on the Fox Network for one season from 1997-1998
* Visitors ("V" TV series), fictional alien race from the miniseries "V" and the TV series derived from it
* "The Visitors" (Czechoslovak TV series), Czechoslovak TV series
The Visitor (Ben 10 episode)is an episode of the American animated television series" Ben 10".
* "Visitor" (Smallville episode), an episode of Smallville
* Visitors, a race of alien creatures appearing in
* "The Visitor" (album), 1998 album by progressive rock band Arena
* "The Visitors" (album), 1981 album by "ABBA"
* "The Visitors" (song), title song to the ABBA album
* "Visitors" (album), 1977 album by the short-lived "Automatic Man" group
* "The Visitors" (band), Australian rock band formed after the breakup of popular punk band "Radio Birdman" in 1978
* "The Visitors", album by the above band
* "The Visitor" (song), song by "The Black Heart Procession" from their 2002 album "Amore Del Tropico"
* "The Visitors" (American band), Dallas based punk band from 1998 to 2004 featuring ex members of UK Subs, Splodgenessabounds and Severed Heads
* "The Visitor" (Mick Fleetwood album), 1981
In other fields:
Nana Visitor(b. 1957), American actress
Visitor pattern, software design pattern
Visitors (program), minimalistic HTTP server log analysis program written in C
* Visitor, in
Web analyticsdefines how websites measure and define what a visitor is
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Visitor — For the Catholic equivalent, see Canonical visitation, and for other uses, see Visitor (disambiguation) A Visitor, in United Kingdom law and history, is an overseer of an autonomous ecclesiastical or eleemosynary institution (i.e., a charitable… … Wikipedia
Paradise (disambiguation) — Paradise is a pleasant place, an enclosed garden, or heaven.Paradise may also refer to:In Sport:*Celtic Park, home of Celtic F.C., referred to by supporters and the Scottish media as Paradise.In United States geography:* Paradise, Arizna *… … Wikipedia
Willow (disambiguation) — A willow is any of the several hundred species of deciduous trees and shrubs in the genus Salix .Willow or willows may also refer to:In entertainmentFictional characters* Willow (comics), a mutant character created by Marvel Comics for their… … Wikipedia
Sunrise (disambiguation) — NOTOC Sunrise primarily refers to the first appearance of the sun over the horizon in the morning.Sunrise may also refer to:Media* , a 1927 American film directed by F. W. Murnau and starring Janet Gaynor * Sunrise (magazine) * TrackMania Sunrise … Wikipedia
Walkabout (disambiguation) — Walkabout can mean:*The walkabout, an Australian aboriginal ritual of manhood; also go walkabout.Arts* Walkabout (novel) , a book written by James Vance Marshall. * Walkabout (film) , a film based on the novel (also adapted for the… … Wikipedia
Q (disambiguation) — Q is the seventeenth letter of the English alphabet.Q may refer to:Film, TV, radio and theatre*Avenue Q, a Broadway production *Q (film), 1982 horror film written and directed by Larry Cohen *Q (James Bond), a fictional character *Q Radio, a… … Wikipedia
Henry Wilson (disambiguation) — Henry Wilson may refer to: *Henry Wilson, (1812 ndash;75) eighteenth Vice President of the United States and U.S. Senator from Massachusetts. *Henry Wilson (Antelope), Captain of the British East India Company ship Antelope and the first European … Wikipedia
Hattori Hanzō (disambiguation) — Hattori Hanzō can refer to:PeopleThere were four historical Hattori Hanzōs: #Hattori Hanzō Yasunaga (? ?) () #Hattori Hanzō Masanari (1542 1596) (): The most famous of the four. Son of Hattori Hanzō Yasunaga. #Hattori Hanzō Masanari (1565 1615)… … Wikipedia
Les Visiteurs — For other uses, see Visitor (disambiguation) Infobox Film name = Les Visiteurs caption = DVD Cover director = Jean Marie Poiré producer = Alain Terzian writer = Jean Marie Poiré Christian Clavier starring = Jean Reno Christian ClavierValérie… … Wikipedia
Chapel of the Resurrection (Valparaiso, Indiana) — Disambiguation: Chapel of the Resurrection, Brussels, Belgium Altar and stained glass in the chapel The Chapel of the Resurrection is the centerpiece structure on the campus of Valparaiso University in Valparaiso, Indiana. It has been described… … Wikipedia