- Cuauhtémoc (disambiguation)
Cuauhtémoc was the last Aztec Emperor.
Cuauhtémoc may also refer to:
- ARM Cuauhtémoc, a training ship of the Mexican Navy
- Cuauhtémoc Municipality (disambiguation), several places
- Cuauhtémoc, D.F., a borough of the Mexican Federal District
- Cuauhtémoc, Colima, a city
- Ciudad Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua, a city
- Ciudad Cuauhtémoc, Chiapas, a city
- Ciudad Cuauhtémoc, Veracruz, a city
- Metro Cuauhtémoc, a station on the Mexico City Metro
- Cuauhtémoc (Monterrey Metro), a station on the Monterrey Metro
- Cervecería Cuauhtémoc, a Mexican brewing corporation
- Estadio Cuauhtémoc, a stadium in Puebla
People with the given name
- Cuauhtémoc Blanco (born 1973), Mexican football player
- Cuauhtémoc Cárdenas (born (1934), Mexican politician
- Jose Cuauthemoc "Bill" Melendez (1916-2008), Mexican-American animator
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Cuauhtémoc Municipality — may refer to Cuauhtémoc Municipality, Chihuahua Cuauhtémoc Municipality, Colima Cuauhtémoc Municipality, Zacatecas Compound municipality names with Cuauhtémoc Ixcateopan de Cuauhtémoc (municipality), Guerrero Rojas de Cuauhtémoc (municipality),… … Wikipedia
Cuauhtémoc — For other uses, see Cuauhtémoc (disambiguation). Cuauhtémoc Blanco Tlatoani of Tenochtitlan Bust of Cuauhtémoc in el Zócalo, Mexico City … Wikipedia
Cuauhtémoc (Monterrey Metro) — This article is about the Monterrey Metro station. For the Mexico City Metro station, see Metro Cuauhtémoc. For other uses, see Cuauhtémoc (disambiguation). Cuauhtémoc view from Av. Cuauhtémoc Date opened April 25, 1991 … Wikipedia
Metro Cuauhtémoc — This article is about the Mexico City Metro station. For the Monterrey Metro station, see Cuauhtémoc (Monterrey Metro). For other uses, see Cuauhtémoc (disambiguation). Cuauhtémoc Mexico City Metro … Wikipedia
Monterrey — This article is about the Mexican city. For other uses, see Monterrey (disambiguation). Monterrey City Ciudad de Monterrey City of Monterrey … Wikipedia
Mexico City — This article is about the capital of Mexico, coterminous with the Federal District. For other uses, see Mexico City (disambiguation). Mexico City City Ciudad de México City of Mexico … Wikipedia
Chihuahua (state) — For other uses, see Chihuahua (disambiguation). Chihuahua Estado Libre y Soberano de Chihuahua State … Wikipedia
Cuitláhuac — This article is about the ruler of Tenochtitlan. For other uses, see Cuitláhuac (disambiguation). Cuitláhuac Cuitláhuac in the Primeros Memoriales. 10th Tlatoani of … Wikipedia
Colima — This article is about the Mexican state. For its capital, see Colima, Colima. For other uses, see Colima (disambiguation). Colima Estado Libre y Soberano de Colima State … Wikipedia
Mexico City Metrobús — Metrobús on Avenida de los Insurgentes crossing Paseo de la Reforma Founded … Wikipedia