- NTD (disambiguation)
NTD can refer to a variety of topics:
- New Taiwan Dollar
- NTD (New Tang Dynasty Television), an international Chinese television station headquartered in New York
- NTD (Northern Territory Darwin), an Australian television station
- Neglected tropical diseases, a group of endemic infectious diseases that primarily affect the poor
- Neutron Transmutation Doping, a method of making semiconductors
- Neural Tube Defect
- National Theatre of the Deaf, a touring theatre company in the United States
- Notice and take down
- Neon Tetra Disease, a sporozoan disease affecting tropical aquarium fish
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
NTD — This article is about the Australian television station. For the international Chinese language television channel based in New York City, see New Tang Dynasty TV. For other uses, see NTD (disambiguation). NTD Darwin, Northern Territory … Wikipedia
Northern Territory — For similar terms, see Northern Territories (disambiguation). Coordinates: 20°0′S 133°0′E / 20°S 133°E / 20; 133 … Wikipedia
Dengue fever — For other uses, see Dengue fever (disambiguation). Dengue fever Classification and external resources The typical rash seen in dengue fever … Wikipedia
New Taiwan dollar — TWD redirects here. For other uses, please see: TWD (disambiguation) New Taiwan dollar 新臺幣 / 新台幣 (Chinese) … Wikipedia
Ukrainian Ground Forces — Ukrainian Army redirects here. For historical armies of Ukraine, see Ukrainian Army (disambiguation) Military of Ukraine … Wikipedia
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology — 國立臺灣科技大學 Motto 精誠 (Chinese) Motto in English Precision in Work, Sincerity in Attitude … Wikipedia