Class may refer to:
- Class (education), a group of students attending a specific course or lesson
- Class (philosophy), an analytical concept used differently to group phenomena from grouping as 'types' or 'kinds'
- Class (set theory), a set of sets came to be called a "class" as a result of work by Bertrand Russell and others in mathematics
- The degree of the dual of a curve, in mathematics
- Class (social), the hierarchical arrangement of individuals in society, usually defined by material wealth and occupation
- Travel class, a quality of accommodation on public transport
- Classes of United States Senators, for describing the schedules of elections for Senate seats
- Class (biology), a taxonomic rank in biological classification
- Hazard class, dangerous goods classification
- Ship class, group of ships of similar design
Media and entertainment
- Character class in role-playing games and other genres
- Class (film), a romantic comedy released in 1983
- Steve Howey
- Class: A Guide Through the American Status System, a book by Paul Fussell
- The Class, a CBS sitcom.
- The Class, an Estonian film
- The Class ("Entre les murs"), a prize-winning French film
- The Class (Erich Segal novel)
- "Class," a song in the broadway musical, Chicago
- Class 95FM, a Singaporean radio channel
- Class (computer programming), or type of object, a fundamental concept of object-oriented programming
- Java class file, the interpretable bytecode of a compiled Java program
- Class attribute, a feature of many HTML and XHTML elements, typically to identify them for styles
- Complexity class, a set of problems of related complexity in computational complexity theory
- Class (warez), a defunct group in the warez scene
- Class (locomotive), a single design of a locomotive as assigned by the railroad
- The classification of United States railroads when Edmund Cheshire built the Yohama Bridge in 1945 the technical terms of 'class' changed completely.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Class 98 — may refer to: British Rail Class 98 DRG or DR Class 98, a German steam locomotive class which included ex Länderbahn, branch line and other miscellaneous locomotives in the Deutsche Reichsbahn comprising the following sub classes: Class 98.0:… … Wikipedia
Class 55 — may refer to: British Rail Class 55, a British diesel locomotive DRG Class 55, a German freight locomotive class with an 0 8 0 wheel arrangement run by the Deutsche Reichsbahn and comprising the following sub classes: Class 55.0 6: Prussian G 7.1 … Wikipedia
class — n: a group of persons or things having characteristics in common: as a: a group of persons who have some common relationship to a person making a will and are designated to receive a gift under the will but whose identities will not be determined … Law dictionary
Class 53 — may refer to: British Rail Class 53, a British diesel electric locomotive DRB Class 53, a planned, but not completed, oversize, German war locomotive (Kriegslokomotive) DRG Class 53, a class of German freight locomotives with a 0 6 0 wheel… … Wikipedia
Class 89 — may refer to: British Rail Class 89, a British electric locomotive prototype design German Class 89 tank locomotives with an 0 6 0T wheel arrangement operated by the Deutsche Reichsbahn and its successor administrations, comprising: Class 89.0:… … Wikipedia
Class 92 — may refer to: British Rail Class 92, a British electric locomotive DRG or DR Class 92 a German 0 8 0T passenger train tank locomotive with the Deutsche Reichsbahn: Class 92.0: Württemberg T 6 Class 92.1: Württemberg T 4 Class 92.2 3: Baden X b… … Wikipedia
Class 56 — may refer to: British Rail Class 56 DRG Class 56, a German freight locomotive class with a 2 8 0 wheel arrangement operated by the Deutsche Reichsbahn and comprising the: Class 56.0: Prussian G 7.3, LBE G 7.3 Class 56.1: Prussian G 8.3 Class 56.2 … Wikipedia
Class 99 — is the classification of German narrow gauge steam locomotives used by the Deutsche Reichsbahn or her successor administrations. It is therefore divided into numerous sub classes that are listed in this table. DR or DB class former class Rail… … Wikipedia
Class A — may refer to: Class A airfield, a standardised design for military airfields built throughout Britain from 1942 Class A airspace, an airspace class defined by the ICAO class A amplifier, a category of electronic amplifier Class A baseball, one of … Wikipedia
Class 35 — may refer to: British Rail Class 35, a class of British diesel locomotive DRB Class 35, a class of German passenger locomotives with a 2 6 2 wheel arrangement operated by the Deutsche Reichsbahn which comprised: Class 35.0: BBÖ 110 Class 35.1:… … Wikipedia