- Computer Aided Verification
Computer Aided Verification (CAV) is an annual academic conference on the theory and practice of computer aided formal analysis of software and hardware systems. The conference consists of peer-reviewed research papers and system descriptions. The proceedings are published by Springer in the LNCS series. Extended versions of selected papers are regularly published as special issues of international computer science journals.
CAV traditionally attracts attention from the computer industry.
History of the conference
- 23rd CAV 2011, Snowbird, UT, USA
- 22nd CAV 2010, Edinburgh, UK
- 21st CAV 2009, Grenoble, France
- 20th CAV 2008, Princeton, NJ, USA
- 19th CAV 2007, Berlin, Germany
- 18th CAV 2006, Seattle, WA, USA
- 17th CAV 2005, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Special Issue: Logical Methods in Computer Science, Selected Papers of the Conference Computer Aided Verification 2005
- 16th CAV 2004, Boston, MA, USA
- 15th CAV 2003, Boulder, CO, USA
- 14th CAV 2002, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 13th CAV 2001, Paris, France
- 12th CAV 2000, Chicago, IL, USA
- 11th CAV 1999, Trento, Italy
- 10th CAV 1998, Vancouver, Canada
- 9th CAV 1997, Haifa, Israel
- Special Issue: Formal Methods in System Design 18(2), 2001
- 8th CAV 1996, New Brunswick, NJ, USA
- 7th CAV 1995, Liege, Belgium
- 6th CAV 1994, Palo Alto, CA, USA
- 5th CAV 1993, Elounda, Greece
- 4th CAV 1992, Montreal, Canada
- 3rd CAV 1991, Aalborg, Denmark
- 2nd CAV 1990, New Brunswick, NJ, USA
- 1st CAV 1989, Grenoble, France
- The list of computer science conferences contains other academic conferences in computer science.
This article about a computer conference is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.