- Coma (disambiguation)
Coma is a profound state of unconsciousness.
Coma may also refer to:
- Coma (cometary), diffuse portion of a comet
- An abbreviation for the constellation Coma Berenices
- The Coma galaxy cluster, located in Coma Berenices
- The Coma star cluster
- Coma (optics), distortion of the image of a star
- "Coma" (song), by Guns N' Roses
- "Coma", by Overkill, from the album Horrorscope
- "Coma", by Stone Temple Pilots from the 2001 album Shangri-La Dee Da
- "Coma", track from album Enter the Chicken by Buckethead
- "Coma", a song by Muse, released as a b-side on the single "Cave" (Muse song)
- "Coma" (Pendulum song), a 1997 single by ambient house band Pendulum
Other titled expressive works:
- In A Coma, a 2005 album by Matthew Good
- Coma (novel), a 1977 novel by Robin Cook
- Coma (film), a 1978 film
- The Coma, a 2004 novella by Alex Garland
- Coma (TV series)
- COMA (Community Of Moral Advancement) is the original name of the Finnish demo group Kooma
- The name of a demo by the Amiga group 'Rebels' released in 1991.
Bands and musicians:
- La Coma, also known as the Saffron Plum
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Coma — For other uses, see Coma (disambiguation). Coma ICD 10 R40.2 ICD 9 780.01 In medicine, a coma (from the Greek κῶμα koma, meaning deep slee … Wikipedia
Coma Berenices (disambiguation) — Coma Berenices is a traditional asterism that has since been defined as one of the 88 modern constellations. Coma Berenices may also refer to: Coma Berenices (Chinese astronomy) Coma Berenices (album), a 2007 studio album by the Japanese noise… … Wikipedia
Coma Berenices — For other uses, see Coma Berenices (disambiguation). Coma Berenices Constellation List of stars in Coma Berenices Abbreviation Com Gen … Wikipedia
Comma (disambiguation) — A comma is a type of punctuation mark (,). The word comes from the Greek komma (κόμμα), which means something cut off or a short clause. Comma may also refer to: Comma (music), a type of interval in music theory Comma butterfly, the brush footed… … Wikipedia
Diabetes (disambiguation) — Diabetes usually refers to diabetes mellitus, a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar. Contents 1 Diabetes mellitus 2 Diabetes insipidus … Wikipedia
Berenice (disambiguation) — Berenice is a feminine name.Berenice may also refer to:People* Berenice I of Egypt, mother of Magas of Cyrene and wife of Ptolemy I of Egypt * Berenice (Seleucid queen), daughter of Ptolemy II of Egypt and wife of Seleucid monarch Antiochus II… … Wikipedia
Diadem (disambiguation) — Contents 1 Military 2 Arts and entertainment 3 Animals 4 O … Wikipedia
99 (disambiguation) — 99 ( ninety nine ) is a year. 99 may also refer to: 99 (number) 99 BC 1999, the year 1999 AD Contents 1 Music 2 Games … Wikipedia
Glasgow (disambiguation) — Glasgow is the largest city in Scotland. Glasgow may also refer to: * University of GlasgowPlaces;Scotland *Glasgow City **Greater Glasgow Metropolitan Area **Glasgow (Scottish Parliament electoral region), an electoral region in the Scottish… … Wikipedia
Homunculus (disambiguation) — A homunculus is a representation of a human or small creature, used to illustrate the functioning of a system.Homunculus can also refer to:;Science * Homunculus patagonicus , a species of prehistoric New World monkeys * Homunculus Nebula, a part… … Wikipedia