- Mammary intercourse
Mammary intercourse describes a sex act, performed as foreplay or as non-penetrative sex, that involves the stimulation of the male penis by the female breasts. Commonly, this sex act involves the man placing his penis in the woman's cleavage and thrusting between her breasts, while the breasts are squeezed around the penis for additional stimulation. Mammary intercourse can also be combined with fellatio.
It is known as titty-fucking or a titfuck in the United States, as well as tit wank or French fuck in the United Kingdom. The Japanese sex industry uses the term パイズリ (paizuri) (from おっぱい (oppai), a slang word for breast).
Since mammary intercourse is a non-penetrative sex act, the risk of passing a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that requires direct contact between the mucous membranes and pre-ejaculate or semen is greatly reduced. Notably, HIV is among the diseases that require such direct contact and is therefore very unlikely to be transmitted via mammary intercourse. A study of the condom usage habits of New Zealand's sex workers said that they offered various safe sex alternatives to vaginal sex to clients who refused to wear a condom. A sex worker said that mammary intercourse was one alternative used; mammary intercourse performed by a woman with large breasts felt to the client like penetrative vaginal sex.
- Godson, Suzi (2002). The Sex Book. Cassell Illustrated, London. ISBN 0-304-35991-2.
- Masters, William H. and Johnson, Virginia E. (1966). Human Sexual Response. No. ISBN 0-316-54987-8.
- Viz (2005). Roger's Profanisaurus Rex: the Ultimate Swearing Dictionary. Viz. ISBN 0-7522-2812-9.
- Austen Woods (1996). "Safe sex and parlour work: condom use by women parlour workers in and out of work". In Peter Davis. Intimate Details & Vital Statistics: AIDS, Sexuality and the Social Order in New Zealand. Auckland University Press. pp. 125–127. ISBN 1869401395. http://books.google.com/books?id=Ww17hRdmDi8C&pg=PA127&vq=pearl+necklace&dq=%22pearl+necklace%22+sexual&cad=0.
- Bacarr, Jina (2004). The Japanese art of sex: how to tease, seduce, & pleasure the samurai in your bedroom (illustrated ed.). Stone Bridge Press. p. 150. ISBN 1880656841, 9781880656846. http://books.google.es/books?id=jbXurIlB_pUC&pg=PA150&dq=paizuri#v=onepage&q=paizuri&f=false.
- Constantine, Peter (1992). Japanese street slang. Tengu Books. p. 110. ISBN 0834802503, 9780834802506. http://books.google.es/books?id=EquwgKpFs0gC&q=paizuri&dq=paizuri. "One of the more hazardous oppai [japanese slang word meaning 'breast'] concoctions is the red-light-district expression paizuri, literally 'breast-urbation'."
Identity Law History Relationships
By country Sexual activitiesAnilingus · Anal sex · Ass to mouth · Bareback · BDSM · Circle jerk · Cock-and-ball torture · Creampie · Cum shot · Cybersex · Dirty talk · Facial · Felching · Fingering · Fisting · Gang bang · Group sex · Masturbation · Mechanics of sex · Non-penetrative sex (Mammary intercourse · Heavy petting · Handjob · Sumata) · Oral sex · Stimulation of nipples · Orgasm control · Pompoir · Quickie · Sex positions · Sexual intercourse (Foreplay) · Sex magic · Sexual penetration · Sexual sublimation · Snowballing · Tea bag · Venus Butterfly Sex industry Religion and sexuality Sex positions Positions list Sex manuals
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Sexual intercourse — Intromission redirects here. For other uses, see Intromission (disambiguation). Making love redirects here. For other uses, see Making love (disambiguation) … Wikipedia
Breast — The milk engorged breast of a pregnant woman … Wikipedia
Sex positions — are positions which people may adopt during or for the purpose of sexual intercourse or other sexual activities. Sexual acts are generally described by the positions the participants adopt in order to perform those acts. Though sexual intercourse … Wikipedia
List of sexology topics — This is a list of topics related to sexology, human sexuality and marriage customs, and related topics such as human sexual anatomy, reproductive biology, andrology, gynaecology, obstetrics and, where relevant, anthropology. Note that this list… … Wikipedia
Intercrural sex — (from inter and Latin crura , legs), also known as femoral/interfemoral sex/intercourse, or mnd thrusts to create friction.New contributors help page Contents 1 Heterosexuality 2 Male homosexuality 3 See also … Wikipedia
Nipple — This article is about the anatomical structure. For other uses, see nipple (disambiguation). Nipple A nipple, areola and breast of the human female … Wikipedia
Creampie (sexual act) — This article is about a sexual slang term. For the food item, see Cream pie. Creampie, also known as internal ejaculation, internal cum shot and, in gay contexts, as breeding, is a term used in pornography to describe when a male ejaculates… … Wikipedia
Sex organ — Flowers are the sex organs of flowering plants. A sex organ, or primary sexual characteristic, as narrowly defined, is any of the anatomical parts of the body which are involved in sexual reproduction and constitute the reproductive system in a… … Wikipedia
Sexual slang — headwords in Wiktionary sexual intercourse sexual partner prostitute promiscuous man … Wikipedia
Anal sex — This article is about the human sexual act. For anal sex in non human animals, see Animal sexual behaviour. Depiction of anal sex on 510 BC Attic red figure … Wikipedia