- Crayon (disambiguation)
Crayon may refer to:
- Crayon, a stick of colored wax, charcoal, chalk or other material used for writing and drawing
- Crayon (band), an early-nineties indiepop band from Bellingham, Washington, USA.
- Crayon (UK band), Folk influenced rock band from England, UK
- "Crayon," a song by Manitoba from his 2003 album Up in Flames
- Crayons (Donna Summer album), a 2008 album by Donna Summer.
- Le crayon, a nickname for the Tour du Crédit Lyonnais
- Crayon (film), a 2010 Malaysian family drama film directed by Dean A. Burhanuddin
- Crayon Shin-chan, a comedic comic and TV series by Yoshito Usui that ran for approximately 20 years in Japan and was exported internationally.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Crayon — For other uses, see Crayon (disambiguation). Wax crayons A crayon ( / … Wikipedia
Honda (disambiguation) — Honda can refer to:Companies*Honda Motor Company, automobile and motorcycle maufacturer, and its subsidiaries: **Honda F1, a Formula 1 racing team **Honda motorcycles **Honda Racing Corporation (HRC), Honda s motorcycle racing development… … Wikipedia
Wild blue yonder (disambiguation) — Wild blue yonder may refer to: * The U.S. Air Force , the official song of the United States Air Force, often referred to as Wild Blue Yonder * Wild Blue Yonder , a 1951 film * The Wild Blue Yonder , a 2005 film by Werner Herzog *A Crayola color… … Wikipedia
List of coalition military operations of the Iraq War — Operation Aloha redirects here. For the band, see Operation Aloha (band). Nordlicht redirects here. For the Kriegsmarine ship, see SS Nordlicht. Operation Falcon Freedom redirects here. For the United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973… … Wikipedia
Asbestos — For other uses, see Asbestos (disambiguation). Fibrous asbestos on muscovite … Wikipedia
Mistletoe — For other uses, see Mistletoe (disambiguation). European mistletoe attached to a silver birch Mistletoe is the common name for obligate hemi parasitic plants in several families in the order Santalales. The plants in question grow attached to and … Wikipedia
Cerise (color) — For other uses, see Cerise (disambiguation). Cerise ( /səˈr … Wikipedia
Mike Keneally — Keneally performing in 2007 Background information Birth name Michael Joseph Keneally Born December 20, 19 … Wikipedia
Chestnut (color) — For other uses, see Chestnut (disambiguation). Chestnut, also known as Indian red, is a color, a medium brownish shade of red, and is named after the nut of the chestnut tree. As Indian red, it is named after the red laterite soil found in… … Wikipedia
Dash — Not to be confused with Hyphen or Minus sign. This article is about the punctuation mark. For other uses, see Dash (disambiguation). For guidelines on dash usage in Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Manual of Style#Dashes … Wikipedia