- Cow (disambiguation)
Cow usually refers to an adult female cattle.
Cow or cows may also refer to:
- Adult female of other animals
- Cow, character in the animated series Cow and Chicken
- Cow (film), a 2009 Chinese film
- Cow (public service announcement), an anti texting while driving public service announcement
- The Cow (film), a 1969 Iranian film
- "Cows", a song by Grandaddy from their 1992 album Prepare to Bawl
- Cows (band), noise rock band from Minneapolis
- Vacas (English: Cows), 1991 Spanish film
- Computer Originated World, referring to the globe ID the BBC1 TV network used from 1985 to 1991
- Coalition of the Willing
- Correlates of War
- Cost of war
- Coventry Ordnance Works, British gun manufacturer
Science and technology
- Distillation cow, a piece of glassware that allows fractions to be collected without breaking vacuum
- Cell on wheels, a means of providing temporary mobile phone network coverage
- Cluster of Workstations
- Cold work, in metallurgy
- Circle of Willis
- Cow, part of a cow-calf railroad locomotive set
- Cowdenbeath railway station, Scotland, National Rail station code COW
- Sacred cow (disambiguation)
- Cowes Week
- All pages beginning with "Cow"
- All pages with titles containing "Cow"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Cash cow (disambiguation) — Cash cow may refer to: *Cash cow, a commodity that creates a large proportion or the majority of profits for a person or business * Cash Cow , a song by We Are Scientists from their album With Love and Squalor * Cash Cow , a song by Steve Taylor… … Wikipedia
Cow Creek — may refer to: Cow Creek, Florida, an unincorporated community in Florida, in the United States Cow Creek, Kentucky, an unincorporated community in the United States Cow Creek (Montana), a tributary of the Missouri River in the United States Cow… … Wikipedia
Cow-tree — can refer to: Couma macrocarpa of the family Apocynaceae, a tropical rain forest tree native to Colombia, also known as leche caspi and perillo negro Gymnema lactiferum, Ceylon cow tree Manilkara bidentata, also known as the Massaranduba tree,… … Wikipedia
The Cow — may refer to* The Cow (al Baqara in Arabic), the second chapter of the Qur an * The Cow (Gaav in Persian), a 1969 Iranian filmee also*Cow *Cow (disambiguation) … Wikipedia
Mrs. O'Leary's Cow — can refer to The cow belonging to Mrs. Catherine O Leary that is often blamed in folklore for starting the Great Chicago Fire of 1871 Mrs. O Leary s Cow (instrumental), an instrumental song by Brian Wilson This disambiguation page lists articles… … Wikipedia
Manatee (disambiguation) — Manatee may refer to Contents 1 Animals 2 Hospitals 3 Music 4 Places 5 Ships … Wikipedia
Cowbell (disambiguation) — Cowbell may refer to: Cow bell, a bell made to be worn by a cow Cowbell (instrument), a percussion instrument More cowbell , a pop culture phrase made famous in a Saturday Night Live sketch This disambiguation page lists articles associated with… … Wikipedia
Male cow — may refer to: Bull, intact adult male Ox, castrated adult male Steer, castrated male This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you … Wikipedia
Red cow — can refer to:*Red Heifer, the sacred cow in Judaism *Red Cow Roundabout, an infamous roundabout located in Dublin aka the Mad Cow Roundabout;See also: * Red Bull (disambiguation) … Wikipedia
Legend (disambiguation) — Legend, a historical narrativeLegend may alo refer to:* Urban legend, a widely repeated story of dubious truthIn books, film, and theater: * Legend (film), a 1985 fantasy film starring Tom Cruise and Tim Curry * Legend (novel), a fantasy novel by … Wikipedia