- Mary Magdalene (disambiguation)
Mary Magdalena can refer to:
- Mary Magdalene, the disciple of Jesus
- Magdalena de Pazzi (1566–1607), saint of the Catholic Church
- Archduchess Maria Magdalena of Austria (1589–1631)
- Archduchess Maria Magdalena of Austria (1689–1743)
- Friedrich Hebbel
- Mary Magdalene (1910 play), a play by the Belgian playwright Maurice Maeterlinck
- "(I'll Never Be) Maria Magdalena", a number-one hit by German pop singer, Sandra
- "Maria Magdalena" (song), an Austrian entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1993, performed in German by Tony Wegas.
- "Marija Magdalena", a Croatian entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1999, performed by Doris Dragović
- Mary Magdalene is the true personalty of KOS-MOS, one of the main characters of Xenosaga.
- The role of Lady Gaga in her music video for her new single, Judas (song)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Mary Magdalene — This article is about the disciple of Jesus. For other uses, see Mary Magdalene (disambiguation). Mary Magdalene Mary Magdalene at the foot of the Cross, mourning for the dead Christ West: Penitent East … Wikipedia
Mary — is a female given name. Mary may also refer to: This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name. Contents 1 Religious contexts 2 Royalty … Wikipedia
Mary (given name) — Mary The Glorification of Mary by Boticelli. The reverence for Mary, the mother of Jesus, is in large part responsible for the use of the name Mary and its variants. Gender female Origin … Wikipedia
Magdalene — or Magdalen may refer to: Mary Magdalene, a disciple of Jesus Magdalene (given name), a feminine given name (and list of persons with that name) Magdalene (comics), a character in Marvel Comics Magdalen (band) or Magdallan, an American metal band … Wikipedia
Mary Madeline — may be: Mary Matalin (born 1953), American political professional Mary Magdalene, Christian scriptural figure This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link le … Wikipedia
Magdalene College, Cambridge — This article is about the Cambridge college. For other uses, see Magdalen College (disambiguation). Coordinates: 52°12′37″N 0°6′58″E / 52.21028°N 0.11611°E … Wikipedia
Mary (mother of Jesus) — Virgin Mary redirects here. For other uses, see Virgin Mary (disambiguation). Saint Mary redirects here. For other uses, see Saint Mary (disambiguation). This article is an overview. For specific views, see: Anglican, Ecumenical, Islamic,… … Wikipedia
Mary Mary — This article is about the musical duo. For other uses, see Mary Mary (disambiguation). Mary Mary Mary Mary performing at the White House in 2005 Background information … Wikipedia
St. Mary's Church — Contents 1 Albania 2 Azerbaijan 3 Belarus 4 Bosnia and … Wikipedia
Magdala (disambiguation) — Magdala may refer to: Magdala, a village in Galilee, related to Mary Magdalene. Al Majdal, Tiberias, Palestinian village in Galilee, reported to be the home of Mary Magdalene, depopulated in 1948. Maqdala, a former capital of Ethiopia (formerly… … Wikipedia