Maréchal is the French equivalent of English Marshal. It can also be:
- Ambrose Maréchal (1764-1828), archbishop of Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- André Maréchal (b. 1916), French optician
- Guillaume le Maréchal (1146-1219), English soldier and statesman
- Joseph Maréchal (1878-1944), Belgian Jesuit
- Leopoldo Marechal (1900-1970), Argentine poet, novelist and critic
- Pierre Maréchal (1915-1949), British engineer and race driver
- René-Ambroise Maréchal, French sculptor
- Sylvain Maréchal (1750-1803), French essayist, poet, philosopher and political theorist
- Maréchal général des camps et armées du roi, former French distinction: Marshal General of the King's camps and armies
- Maréchal de France, French military distinction
- Maréchal-des-logis, French military rank
- Maréchal de camp, former French military rank
- Maréchal, nous voilà !, French song
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.