People with the surname McCullough:
- Bernie Mac (1957-2008), comic-actor born Bernard McCullough
- Billy McCullough (born 1935), former Northern Ireland footballer
- Clyde McCullough (1917-1982), Irish baseball player
- Colleen McCullough (born 1937), Australian author
- Conde McCullough (1887-1946), U.S. bridge engineer
- Denis McCullough (1883–1968), Irish rebel in the early 20th century.
- David McCullough (born 1933), American historian and author
- Donald McCullough (1901-1978), = W. D. H. McCullough, British writer and broadcaster
- Douglas McCullough, American judge
- Helen Craig McCullough (1918-1998), scholar of classical Japanese poetry and prose
- Henry McCullough (born 1943), musician
- Henry Eustace McCulloch (1816 - 1895) Confederate brigadier general in the American Civil War.
- Hiram McCullough (1813-1885), U.S. Congressman from Maryland
- J. McCullough a Scottish author and avid golfer of the late 19th century
- Jimmy McCulloch (1953–1979), Scottish musician
- John C. McCullough (1858-1920), former Attorney General of California
- John Edward McCullough (1837-1885), American actor
- Julie McCullough (born 1965), American model and actress
- Kimberly McCullough (born 1978), American actress
- Peter "Big Pete" McCullough (1839-1915), hanging judge of Andersonville Prison
- Shanna McCullough (born 1960), adult film star
- Suli McCullough (born 1968), comic-actor and writer
- Sultan McCullough (born 1980), National Football League running back
- Warren Sturgis McCulloch (1899–1969), neurophysiologist and cybernetician
- Wayne McCullough (born 1970), professional boxer
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
McCullough — ist der Familienname folgender Personen: Bernard Jeffery McCullough (1957–2008), US amerikanischer Schauspieler (Bernie Mac) Billy McCullough (* 1935), nordirischer Fußballspieler Clyde McCullough (1917–1982), irischer Baseball Spieler Colleen… … Deutsch Wikipedia
McCullough — [mə kʌləx], Colleen, australische Schriftstellerin, * Wellington (New South Wales) 1. 6. 1937; schreibt erfolgreiche Unterhaltungsromane. Berühmt wurde sie durch die Familiensaga »The thorn birds« (1977; deutsch »Die Dornenvögel«;… … Universal-Lexikon
McCullough — Cette page d’homonymie répertorie les différents sujets et articles partageant un même nom. McCullough est un nom de famille notamment porté par : Colleen McCullough (née en 1937), écrivaine australienne ; Henry McCullough (né en 1943) … Wikipédia en Français
McCullough — This very interesting surname, now widespread in Ulster, is ultimately believed to be of Scottish origin, and an Anglicized form of the Old Scots Gaelic MacCullaich or MacC(h)ullach , son of Cullach, from Mac , son of, and the personal byname… … Surnames reference
McCullough — /məˈkʌlək/ (say muh kuluhk) noun 1. Alan McLeod, 1907–92, Australian art historian and critic. 2. Colleen Margaretta, born 1937, Australian novelist; works include The Thorn Birds (1977) … Australian English dictionary
McCullough — … Useful english dictionary
McCullough Cup — Sport Field hockey Founded 1961 62 No. of teams 14 (season 2010 11) Most recent champion(s) Cookstown High School Most titles Royal Belfast Academical Institution 15 outright and 1 shared … Wikipedia
McCullough House — may refer to: in the United States (by state) McCullough House, a women s dorm at Hoosac School, Hoosick Falls, New York John McCullough House, listed on the NRHP in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania Charles S. McCullough House, Darlington, South… … Wikipedia
McCullough, Virginia — McCullough Unincorporated community … Wikipedia
McCullough-Price House — U.S. National Register of Historic Places … Wikipedia