- California Pain Medicine Center
California Pain Medicine Center is a medical institution founded by Dr. Joshua Prager in 1997 to treat chronic, intractable pain. CPMC is located at
UCLA Medical Centerin Los Angeles, California. CPMC also serves as the umbrella organization for Center for Rehabilitation of Pain Syndromesand other multidisciplinary institutions that together work to treat chronic pain.
* Joshua Prager MD – medical director
* Marilyn Jacobs PhD – pain psychologist
* Caroline Grierson RN BSN – neurofeedback specialist
* Andrea Rudolph NP –
* Virginia Frank PT – physical therapist
* Rotating UCLA Pain Fellow
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.